What state do you hate most?

Mine is a tossup between California and New York. I have met a few good people from there, but the overwhelming majority of them have been self-entitled, virtue signaling trash. This is my last encounter with Commiefornians from last year.

>be me
>scouting cornfields and ponds for waterfowl
>notice a car with out of state plates on our land
>California
>whatisgoing.jpg
>get out of my truck and confront them
>two faggot looking men and a land whale
>ask them what they are doing
>tell me they are animal rights activists
>interesting.png
>tell them to fuck off and if I see them on our land again they will regret it.
>also hint that I will be hunting the area tomorrow
>call conservation officer
>tell him animal rights activists are in our county again
>"not those assholes again, you know what to do".
>call two buddies night before the hunt. Tell them that I might need their help tomorrow dealing with these pricks
>both chuckle at what I tell them my plan is
>drive to field two hours before shooting time
>pass gas station and see the California car from before
>perfect.jpg
>shooting hours begin, get 2 drakes and 1 hen
>hear a car coming down the road
>its them
>quickly call my buddies to execute the plan
>californians drive to the middle of my field and start harassing me
>take cell phone video
>begin stalling them
>buddies show up
>fuckyes.exe
>they block their car in field, no where to go
>they start freaking out
>say nothing
>call sheriff and COand inform them of the situation
>both show up
>CO writes each of them a 1500 dollar ticket for disrupting a legal hunt
>have sheriff arrest them for trespassing and destructing of property
>sheriff has their car towed away and impounded
>feels good man
fuck Commiefornians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E0Ei6VnvFrw
youtu.be/YqCOx0vYwe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I lived in upstate NY for four years.
some nice people there, but also a lot of niggers exported from downstate.

the gun laws there were idiotic.

another time a friend and I were road hunting in the country and New York woman got out and started yelling at us. We called the local CO and he came and ticketed her. Why are people from New York and California against hunting?

I hear upstate NY is beautiful. Too bad nogs get sent up that way.

If I had to guess Sup Forums's most hated states, it'd probably be California, Texas, New York, Michigan, and Hawaii

Hey look. It's idubz

bless you if true.

We're not all like that. Please don't hate on those of us that have given up on trying to affect change and left for greener pastures. I've been looking into moving to Arizona, Utah, Texas or pretty much anywhere but here. I voted Trump, I own a green MAGA hat, I voted entirely against the incumbents in this state, against the assault weapons shit, taxes, etc... California has so much potential, and it would be paradise if these leftist fucks could fuck off up their own assholes instead of trying to force their shit on me. Please, don't hate on me if I move to your state because I've given up on this one.

It is. We have to put up with so many out of state assholes here. If they are from California or New York I will especially be a dick to them.

I reserve judgment, usually. Not all are bad, but if you are some faggot driving a prius with a hope bumper sticker, you are asking for trouble.

And if my Prius has a MAGA sticker? Pls don't hate, it was cheap and gets decent mileage.

DC area and New York purely because the dumbass self important lib fags. Fuck those guys

One time we caught poachers on our land, out of state college kids. Thought they were hot shit and decided to ground pound some pheasants in a pasture. We confronted them and I told them I would not call law enforcement and instead wanted to speak to their parents. Get one of their parents on the line, tell them who I am and inform them they had trespassed and illegally harvested game. I put the parent on speaker and she (the mother) chewed her kids ass out for 10 minutes. She made the poor kid write an apology letter to me.

I'd kek if I actually saw a prius with a maga, they do get good mileage though.

yes yes, they are out of touch

I deal with New Yorkers on a daily basis. They are rude, impatient, and hateful.

I've been tempted to slap one on out here, but seeing as I really dislike having to replace windows daily, I've been holding off on it.

can't stand driving on the road with Carolinians. any time there's a 2+ lane, especially on interstates, without fail some fuckhead from carolina will deliberately be camped out in the faster traffic lane enjoying the weather and pretending not to see the mile long caravan behind them, including cop cars and semi trucks getting pissed.

every single time.

I almost wonder if their states' laws legally indoctrinate their drivers to always drive 30 under the minimum (NOT maximum) speed limit.

I want to put them in camps and cattle prod them.

kek so true. A prius with balls of steel would be great too.

California and all of the Southwest ones are pretty trash.

Cali
Ruins all neighboring states

Im at peace with all of them. Even the ones ive never been to yet. Why hate your own country?

No shit, right? I thought Coloradans were bad. No, fucking Californians are.

It'd be a start. There are good people there, but I think they (CA) is a lost cause.

Yup they leave to get away from the cali bullshit and bring it with them.

Their faggotry knows no bounds.

I love my country, but I hate California.

hoping California and New York slide into the ocean with all the kikes and nonwhites on them

It's a shame because California has some beautiful women but they're all dumb as hell

US: California.
MX: Oaxaca.

Funny you should mention that, it's actually illegal in North Carolina to drive in the left lane if you aren't passing or avoiding an obstruction. They're also entirely oblivious to anyone actually maybe needing to get anywhere.

Yeah, the shitlibs aren't satisfied with their containment state. It would probably be better walling us off when the wall for Mexico goes up.

I pray to kek every day to end my suffering and save the union by shaking us into the sea.

Central and Northern Cali are nice. It is the larger cities and a few counties that ruin it.

all we can do is ask kek to do this

>I pray to kek every day to end my suffering and save the union by shaking us into the sea.
>those digits
kek is hearing us

I got a chill when I saw my post number. Fingers crossed California is in the news for something other than Berkeley being retards for a change.

That's how Washington is. Seattle voters ruin everything about my beautiful state.

THE STATE THAT I'M IIIINNNN

kek wills it

checked
cities ruin everything man. WA is beautiful but now it is a safe haven for degeneracy

which is?

Crippling depression

>911
that is unfortunate. have you heard about kek?

Be grateful it's just one city fucking up shit. Sure, they can do a good bit of damage, but local level stuff out in the country can at least still be liveable. California has gotten to the point where even red areas are fucked because of the ineptitude of Los Angeles and San Francisco, and to a lesser extent, San Diego.

Ohio. Everyone i've met from ohio just talks about how great ohio is and never has any real reason. At least Texans have a history to their state. New Yorkers are yankee scum but they mostly keep to their own state. Californians are loser pothead narcissists but most are at least entertaining to be around.

Checked.

It is. The Hudson Valley is very beautiful, except the cities on it of course.

this

Nice work user. Probably taught the kids more than if you just called up law enforcement.

No. Who's K-Kek?

exactly. I mean, yeah they knew what they were doing and quite frankly our CO would've fucked them fines etc. There is so much a ticket can do, but there is nothing like having your mother embarrass you in front of your friends. Lesson learned.

Oh wow I win an award? Nice!

Also, I live in CA. The state that I hate.

A few of my friends went out californiaway. When they returned they were different. That place fucks up your psyche.

Yeah, it's like I'm a lone Sup Forumsack in a mass field of gas.

Are you really this new?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because it's the right thing to do, but fucking hell, lurk moar.

Kek is an ancient Egyptian deity. His current avatar on Earth takes the form of Pepe the frog. He is the god of chaos. He speaks to his faithful through repeating numbers at the end of post Numbers. His prophecy that God Emperor Trump would win was given to us through the post.

Fuck gook moot for this system thinks your post is spam shit.

You know who I hate? I hate right wingers from the South and the Midwest. I know it's not just one state, but if you are from the South or the Midwest and are religious/conservative I have a message for you: "FUCK YOU."

I live in Southern California, go to church every Sunday, and I voted for Trump with pride, MAGA hat and all.. Walked through crowds of Illegal beaners to do so, and live in a city of 300,000 plus with 20% niggers. It's hysterical how unsafe it is to be a conservative, and more than that to be uncucked around here. Yet we are constantly shit on by everyone. Oh, "Commiefornia" burn in hell or "Fuck Cali-fags," we're over here doing God's work and you shitty conservative safe-space pieces of shit can burn. If you have true conviction or dedication to the Christian/conservative cause, head to California and spread the gospel of God-fearing Anglosphere supremecy, vote these commie motherfuckers out of office. All you semi-niggers from the South and Midwest that have no spine, shut the fuck up.

>tfw LARP in the moment for a bit
>actually look like a new guy
Nice.

vey

nice pasta, faggot

I mean I know there's an influx of new people the past couple of days, but you can detect it very good the way they type. Also, a lot of bots too.

makes me think. I'll stop derailing.

It's not pasta you "22 posts by this ID" piece of scum sucking shit. Go fuck yourself, I hope your whole family gets wiped out by a drunk driver. Suck a dick.

They will never understand. They live in echo chambers and have never had to stand for their beliefs because they always have a group to fall on. It sucks to be a conservative here in California, I'm terrified to wear my green MAGA hat because some spic might steal it and destroy it. I'm constantly biting my tongue any time I go to a bar, or the beach, or at work because everyone won't shut the fuck up about this circle jerk media circus. I'm constantly trying to find like minded individuals here but nobody picks up on the signaling. Normies here apparently don't know the meaning behind "Shadilay" so I use it in hopes another Sup Forumsack will signal back. In a city of 1+mil, and one of the more conservative "big" cities in the state, it's really fucking lonely here.

Texas.

They are the definition of cuckservatives.

They're civic nationalists, and their nation is Texas.

They have no understanding of genetics and evolution. They don't care that they're becoming brown subhumans as long as they can still have a Sunday barbecue.

an alcohol already did :/

Florida..its where i learned that whites are nigger tier

Texas. They're the worst kind of conservatives, it's all muh jesus and muh land. Half of them breed with Mexicans and yet they still have think they're superior or some shit.

how about Oregon?

Portland is bad. Eastern Oregon seems comfy though.

WESTERN NY SEPARATIST UPRISING WHEN

>an alcohol already did :/
Already did what? Suck a dick? "fuck"ed yourself? God wiped out by a drunk driver? I can only hope.

>They will never understand. They live in echo chambers and have never had to stand for their beliefs because they always have a group to fall on. It sucks to be a conservative here in California, I'm terrified to wear my green MAGA hat because some spic might steal it and destroy it. I'm constantly biting my tongue any time I go to a bar, or the beach, or at work because everyone won't shut the fuck up about this circle jerk media circus. I'm constantly trying to find like minded individuals here but nobody picks up on the signaling. Normies here apparently don't know the meaning behind "Shadilay" so I use it in hopes another Sup Forumsack will signal back. In a city of 1+mil, and one of the more conservative "big" cities in the state, it's really fucking lonely here.
It is lonely, but it's not complete isolation. We're here. From your description I'm guessing you're from San Diego and if so, this is a pretty good place to be in SoCal. You just have to live to the ideal. Have your life together, reject multiculurism(read:Fuck illegal immigration and MORE IMPORTANTLY fuck illegal immigrants and illegal enablers.) and espouse classic masculinism, have as many kids as you can afford, and convince as many people in your sphere of influence to do the same.

>rude, impatient, and hateful
kind of like Sup Forums

Why Michigan??? Is it because of Detroit?

Wayne county, yes

>What state do you hate most?

West VIrginia, bunch of half retarded rednecks doing meth and raping kids.

youtu.be/E0Ei6VnvFrw

oh golly

Less worst than any niggers town or state, but still for whites it's pretty low life...

youtu.be/YqCOx0vYwe8