Scanners

Other urls found in this thread:

wuxiaworld.com/gor-index/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude what?

moar OP

What chan is this?

can confirm that its very easy to lose souls, capturing them is no problem.
W-we are talking about Dark Souls right?

k so are they talking about a video game or what

nope.

what colony ?

Don't spook the kids hans

they are talking about that we all live in a simulation and they apparently found a way to hack the sim and manage to reach the outside world which is actually a spaceship or someting.

its highly possible that is just trolling, however, the fact that they control reality like a video game map editor is true. i witnissed several of their "edits" myself.

spooky.

lol so how they "escape"?

Super spooky. Definitely legit.

>surpass the archons
>makes reality bend to your whims

>the best thing he can come up with is to spread dick-like (phallic) and pussy-like (yonic) flowers accross the universe.

they possess the ability to brainwash people and make foes work for them.
they also possess the power to change anything in our world - rivers disappearing, buildings to disappear, cars, even people can be changed to little children. i saw it all by myself in this world. it IS true.

does anyone want the full story and the rest of the pics i have of them and my encounter?

hmmm, what kind of edits did you witness ? like a door disappearing or something ?

sure hanz why not

this is pretty gay desu senpai

They're talking about Hanz ascension.
His transmigration from /x/ to Sup Forums, very few souls are capable of such feat.

What in the blazing fuck am I reading?

Post links you goddamn fairies.

>They
meaning Hanz and the voices in his (your) head.

I once had them edit a cute grill I was talking to in the most terrible way possible. He said it was not there before. I believe him, it was however very feminine.

i saw quite a few already. maybe they play with me like that but...

ok here is the story:

>be in berlin
>near the tower
>there is a buiding
>turn around 2 mins, then turn back
>building at the bottom is suddenly displaced

>walk across street
>car approaches me
>reach other side
>car suddenly gone

>there is a small river near my town
>walk near it, all fine
>some months later, river suddenly gone and replaced by an acre

>talk to 18 year old girl
>she goes inside the building
>comes back out later
>suddenly shes only 6 years old

what the fuck

there were also instanced where they changed around sky directions and fucked with me.

i was in the train to home, notice its the wrong direction but still pass correct stations for some reason
so i challenge my luck and go back to the mainstation, hop into train going different direction and i STILL passed the same stations as before.

I wish they didn't blind my third eye.

That was pretty rude.

> Mandel effect

this girl, right?

i had a online crush on her

next i know they suddenly recruited her.

pics incoming.

this is her in original.

have you considered you might simply be retarded and went to the doctor

then they suddenly showed me her pic. she now works for them.

That eternity symbol.

Hanz, read this wuxiaworld.com/gor-index/

it's standard chinese web-novel but it's above average, in my opinion. Dev team, players and awekened will introduce you to many new larping ideas.

Time to get checked for Schizophrenia Ahmed.

you fucking faggots im not fucking larping.

How did they edit it? And what do you mean the bottom vanished?

i suppose i wont believe this, until something similar happens to me

I migrated from /x/. Fuck, I was fuckin' nuts during my /x/ days.

yer a skitzo or a dumb fag larping as one

le funnie

Is the schizophrenic German back again

Get help senpai

Look, buddy, going schizo can happen to all of us.. Hell, even happened to me when I was a teenager. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but you need to leave your ego behind and come to terms with the fact that you are delusional.

I cant believe that the hanz autism is still alive.

the scanners are just an arm of an even bigger conspiracy where they have the power to mess with reality in any way imaginable.

Bullshit on every level.

what ever. Sup Forums obviously wont believe me because this redpill is too large even for THEM.

just let me tell you, the one who started with this mandela effect shit and synchronicities and even the whole redpill movement was me.

sooner or later you will arrive at this point aswell, if you get to live that long. that is implying judgement day doesnt happen.

gonna post the rest of my set here anyways. even if i know u dont take me serious.

still can't tell if they are LARPing or crazy...

I know.

I wish I didn't want to believe.

My ideal vision is basically how OP described it but through a more spiritual, rather than technological lens

You've provided no substantial proof.

You can't try to shame us into agreeing with you; that's disingenuous.

user I do take you really seriously how much do you know about the gravity being and emergent concept and time not being consistent around very small intervals but manipulation Is a rather big pill to swallow give me some good evidence and I am on board

That's a morbid image.

Please wake up.

i visited /scanner/ wanting to learn more, but it has only one thread on flat earth bullshit, wheres the rest of it?

How is my rare pepe "morbid"?

That's no pepe, user...

>know-nothing esoteric faggots trying to hide their lack of knowledge with deliberate obtuseness
Riveting

your pic would actually be funny if it said an hero in spicy ways instead of "please wake up"

I REMEMBER DIS
BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN
GIVE ME A QUICK BOGDOWN

Nice one, Hanz eats-dick-for-cereal face.

>this thread again

Dude you posted this 4 or so months ago. For anyone wondering, OP is a crazie who thinks there are people on a chan who are literally plotting how to kill/possess/something him.

He was also German.

(unless this is something completely different and I didn't look at the images closely)

does /scanner/ at this moment have that thread?
cause i see 0 threads. they remove all to keep cover.

QUICK RUNDOWN INCOMING!!!

Kraut has schizophrenia

i just am very bad at explaining plus the fact that i have not enaugh proof pictures. but this is real.

>talk to 18 year old girl
>she goes inside the building
>comes back out later
>suddenly shes only 6 years old

I'm sure that'll work great in court btw

I assure you my pepes are of the highest quality

if there was a method or an action they discussed that you could do that proves its a simulation? Excluding suicide of

WHY DO I BELIEVE YOU

I don't get why LARPs waste all their time on this imageboard, they're better off writing a book or selling screenplays to indie studios

kinda my thoughts... I don't get the motivation.

I'll break your bubble quite a few psychologists don't consider schizophrenia a disease it's just a different reality they live in

HAHAHHA

This is one user talking to him self.

cont

Because you're gullible

He's a leaf, take it easy on them

They live in this reality, they're just fucking crazy.

yeah can i get a quick rundown? ill save the whole enchilada for l8r

Why the fuck is this kraut just shit posting the same posts as evidence? GTFO

did i tell you guys the following?

this one time i was in a car and while i was looking outside the window, the highway changed to a country road. WHILE. I. WAS. FUCKING. LOOKING. AT. IT!

t. Hanz

If you think reality is objective you are the crazy on not them

If you cannot solve the problem with either a joint or an ar-15 then it is not a problem worth solving

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS MODS MODS MODS