KEK has fulfill our wishes through meme magic. How shall we repay him?

KEK has fulfill our wishes through meme magic. How shall we repay him?

George Soros is next. He will die next month on Hitler's birthday (April 20th). Kek wills it, but he needs your double digit memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soros was a nazi though. It should be on 9/11 or something

lol REALLY?
IS THE HAG DEAD
KEK BE PRAISED!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARRON YOU BEAUTIFUL AUTISTIC ANGEL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!

topple the tower

Rockefeller was on our side though. He was a Republican

"I believe that government is the servant of the people and not their master." -David Rockefeller

Wrote a haiku about this.

First day of spring.
Rockefeller dead.
Pure pottery.

P.S. If digits Soros dies on 4/20 in an accident involving a Jeep Cherokee.

czech em

Evelyn de Rothschild and the queen will die in the same vehicle

there are many more to come

He was a globalist and a scourge to this planet who actively used his money to fulfill his plan to bring forth a 1 world government.

Soros is next

Soros the King Kike, shall fall on the Birthday of the Führer

Praise Kek.

Soros will fall this year.

420 blaze it

Do you really think that was a coincidence? Trump sold his son's body to the Demon inhabitting the shell of David Rockerfeller.

Why do you think your Barron stayed in NYC instead of moving directly into the White house? Why do you think they announced yesterday they will now move in after all, what changed..

exactly. Body swap complete.

But Barron is a clone of Donald created so that trumps life can be extended.

No, Donald is Barron from the future.

Sounds good to me

>Hitler's birthday
>420
H I V E M I N D

youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU

I think its fucking annoying how everyone on the Donald has a hard on for barron. I get it hes trumps kid, im sure hes a nice young man. But seriously who gives a fuck? posting "who would dare downvote this based lad king of the cyber!!??" it makes me cringe.

Those mike pence cartoon memes are fucking annoying as well. Im pretty sure they are a shareblue counter meme to make the donald look racist or stupid and people eat it up. "mike pence aprehends illegal immigrants (colorized, 2017). What the fuck is so funny or cool about colorized 2017?

if digits george soros dies on april 20th.

>barron is 11
>rockefeller was 101

Soros dies but Alex soros takes over

barron - 11
rockfeller - 101

praise kek on world frog day

Division tactics

bullshit, he said Mao was best leader

"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."

---David Rockefeller, statement about Mao Tse-tung in The New York Times, August 10, 1973

>March 20. The Feast of the Supreme Ritual, which celebrates the Invocation of Horus
Rockefeller commited suicide to invoke Horus and counter Kek.

kek

>Barron created himself and gave new timeline Barron autism and magic meme powers because he knew he would need them to ensure the timelines seperated and ensure the end of the causality loop
DEEPEST LORE

No....this can't be happening!

I am the rightful leader of the Republican Party. Bannon is an imposter! His understanding of meme magic can't be so great, he's not even Dahnald's firstborn.

GIVE ME THE DELEGATES, KID, NOW!

he will die sooner

>George Soros is next.
We tried meming NO SORROW FOR SOROS over a year ago

Nothing happened. This guys is immune to memes but he isn't immune to bullets.

>A guy coincindentally dies on someone's birthday.
>HURR IT'S MUH MEME GOD DURR
You're a fucking retard, you should know that.

PRAISE HIM!

absolutely abhorrent, 10/10

Guys...I think we are playing with fire here

Don't you see you fool?! Rockefeller's latest body was decaying rapidly, and he needed a new, young vessel with prominent social standing and potential power to house his life force within. Who better than the eventual heir to the throne?! Barron compromised I REPEAT Barron compromised.

>immune to memes
kek was too busy using his energy to MAGA
now kek is building up his memetic powers and we need to give him an outlet.

I swear to god im not a shill and im not trying to divide. I dont think the donald should be immune to criticism and i honestly do think that mike pence meme is a shareblue meme that has caught on. The barron thing i can see, its good to support trumps kids, but you have to admit it is slightly annoying.

Barron and Kek will answer.

Soros goes to hell pit..
Christo
Keko
Wills it

fucking checked

there's no stopping what's already been started, user. embrace the fire.

THE ALLIGNMENT IS NEAR! SUMMON OUR GOD!

Checked, and praised.

Just for that stupid post the Queen and Prince Philip will die on your birthday.

Your family will never let you forget it and, thus, all your birthdays will be ruined.

>88
No surprises there.

Hail Kek!

This only means that moloch has no longer the power to protect his servants.

PRAISE KEK!

New age of men begins.

>That ID
>Pvp
>Player versus player

PRAISE KEK

ding dong the witch is dead

MFW WHEN THIS IS REAL

>Soros the king kike
That's what they want you to believe

BARRON BORN ON THE FROG DAY. HE IS BLESSED WITH POWERS

Trump will die instead.

TAKE MY DIGITS

Numbers check out.

PRAISE KEK

Psy-op. They know.

god damn that's low

i cant believe people didnt spit in his coffee and food every single day of his life

Only a divisionist shill would bother to write all that garbage

There's no fucking way...

it never occurred to me until now that on World Frog day, David Rockefeller has died.

Kek.

>Soros was a nazi though. It should be on 9/11 or something
Did you just discover Sup Forums?

Mfw plebbit has been commenting about kek since Trump ran for president and they won't leave

kek. if you are in this thread i am the one who said hilldawg will die march23 and i will die june 7th please let me know if our deal is still on.

Also, Praise Kek the dawn frog, God of memes

>How shall we repay him?

Read up on loosh. In my opinion the best way to repay Kek is by creating original content which will bring laughter an joy to us, while enraging or saddening those opposing us.

Guys, I think we need to stop.

and kek evolved from trolling with green orcs while you play a night elf rogue kickin as

da fuck happened to pepe? gimme yo rarest n spiciest

this. we also need to call upon our most powerful meme magics to meme Marine into power. That will be the tipping point for everyone.
shadilay praise kek and meme more kike deaths. ROTHSCHILD THIS TIME WE NEED DIGITS

IN
HOC
SIGNO
CRUCIS
VINCES
/In this sign you will conquer/ !
Ave Maria
Ex Voto
DEUS VULT

I've been thinking for a while the way to do that is by associating Marine with Joan of Arc.

Both fought for France.

Barron was born on Frog's Day. He is His emissary.

Kek better not be playing around cause I'm getting real tir----

Rockefeller died on my birthday too? Fuck yeah nigga best birthday ever!!!

I think the satanism context is just to make people who want to execute pedophiles look schizophrenic. When child abuse is always happening.

I got you covered
>pic
We also need to meme her in hard like we did with Trump. We weren't praising kek hard enough or for long enough in the Netherlands so it was Wilders and Thierry's loss.
>inb4 hollanon telling me it was a yuge loss for the left kys faggot

That's brilliant and exactly what I mean.

I'm thinking of making some memes in French I just need to read up about how to portray Marine.

'Daughter of France fighting for her Mother' or something. French have fighting/revolution in their blood.

Which gives me another idea, revolutions are a big part of French culture. Meme Marine being seen as the next French revolution.

>Haaaaappy biiiiirthday to yoouuuuu, blow out the candles Barron
>*Barron effortlessly blows d u b s*
>So what'd you wish for?!
>*Smirks*

Holy shit...

It was only his first du.bs birthday...

Imagine when he turns 22.

>mfw something happened somewhere

>NO SORROW FOR SOROS
Maybe because you were literally asking for him to not get any sorrows.
dumbfucks.

>Daughter of France fighting for her mother
I think this is a very good idea for portraying her.
Getting to the French public is equally vital to any such campaign. Not sure if you know French or not but either way we need to make threads and talk to Franons about how to appeal to the people over there.

>Meme Marine as being seen as the next French revolution
This is a perfect idea if we can portray her as the harbinger of freedom and ideals like the original French Revolution.

Who is Pinochet?

Rockefeller used his money to fight communism, Alex Jones.

March 20 is also International Frog Day

Fucking dubz years old

His powers will be strongest

This is just a taste of his checking

This has to be shooped... it has to be......... guys?

do you believe?

I'm afraid to.

Marine of Arc meme is excellent potential, very powerful correlation

With belief comes power.

We should work to raise the standard of living for those in extreme poverty. We should work together to find a way to eliminate homelessness through self sustaining industries focused not on the profits of a few, but the survival of all.

Also, an open source chrome plug-in that autoclicks store fronts.

May Kek bless Barron!
Praise Kek!

>still believes in pizzagate
you are literally making us look like a bunch of low iq raving lunatics

KEK HAS THE POWER!!

LOL I WAS READING HERE JUST YESTERDAY ON HOW HE'D NEVER DIE

wew