Da fuck is wrong with liberals? why are they so degenerate?

da fuck is wrong with liberals? why are they so degenerate?

fucking art colleges man, they are one big liberal circle jerk. art used to take skill and a lifetime to master.

It comes from the leftist idea of egalitarianism. Everyone is equal and should be treated equally.
It's obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that egalitarianism is wrong but to try and spread this deceit and appeal to unambitious useless losers, leftists in general like to remove objective standards.
In art, it results in work that takes very little skill which has no value for edification and is then injected with some half-assed attempt at 'meaning'.

Is there any evidence that suggests the political beliefs of the respective artists?

>And if it’s scatological, all the better.
>“For a Jew, a bowel movement is an event,” Waldoks declared. “That’s why there’s so much bathroom humor.”
It's just another sick joke.

Yes, the piece itself. (And no, I'm not going to call it art, becuase it doesnt create an aesthetic experience)

This piece (and bullshit by Duchamp) is literally cultural Marxism is the art community. These dickheads are trying 'challenge' the meaning of art, to remove the cultural prestige.

Is exactly the same as people trying to change the definition of the family unit, or gender. It is to undermine the status quo, to bring down the current system so that a better system can replace it (a communist utopia).

It's just one more example of the Frankfurt School at work.

They are slaves to their emotions

Nothing wrong with bread

> these dickheads are trying to undermine my autism!

>any evidence that suggests the political beliefs of the respective artists?
Just take a look at the how many have the 'bergs', and 'stiens' praising them or not, then see witch ones would have pic related restore with pure melatonin instead of oils paints

Shit I didnt know indian cultural art looked so great

>Why can't I hold all this conservatism

Art is a solved game imo. They chase the tail of a dragon called Novelty. Pic on the right is something an artist would make when they have no ideas, an empty statement about the state of art or the artist. A paragraph's text taped next to it, pretending its the new Treachery of Images

>I didnt know indian cultural art looked so great
kek/10
>pic my entire art portfolio, sanding and refinishing a 40 year old desktop

Except bread that's been shat out as a 1 tonne snack.

It's a cheap way to elicit emotion through "shock" more so than anything with artistic merit.

Da fuck is wrong with deplorables? Why are they so islamophobic, racist, xenophobic, anti-Semitic, bigoted, homophobic, sexist, and transphobic?

>Da fuck is wrong with deplorables?
This pic sums it up for us syrup addicts

this ones interesting

In my experience the liberal "art" ultimately reigns from the gnostic view that material world is evil and creation is shit. This was of course reinforced by Darwinian view of everything evolving from one primal pile of shit and we are ultimately just apes. The purpose of this art is to detach ourselves from any higher aspirations and bombard our brains with the shit of everything.

>The Old Masters
>Conservative art

Those painters were the (original) definition of liberal

I guess the ppl who think this is art, would class those pooping streets in India as museums

The scroll was better.

Every aspect of our life outside of art has degenerated.

Look at car designs today compared to those from the 1900's to the 1950's

Look at architecture today compared to architecture up to the 1930's

Look at furniture design, look at clothing design, look at how even in the past something as simple as a stove wasn't given a beautiful design.
NOTHING looks good these days

TV's are ugly, furniture is ugly, clothes are ugly, cars are ugly, architecture is ugly, hairstyles are ugly. Literally everything looks worse than it did in the past

I don't. I look really good compared to my teen years.

Always a Norgay shitposting

>liberal circlejerk
i think you mean hyper marxist indoctrination