Sup Forums vs Reddit

Makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

missuniverse.com/contestants
reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/600kl3/this_is_a_perfect_example_of_how_insecure_men_are/df2myqf/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidan
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/03/15/u-s-military-probably-sending-as-many-as-1000-more-ground-troops-into-syria-ahead-of-raqqa-offensive-officials-say/?utm_term=.ebbff62fb420
huffingtonpost.com/joseph-v-micallef/the-race-to-raqqa-the-nex_b_10193766.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4270686/ISIS-leader-Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi-admits-DEFEAT-Iraq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Both are poison. Close your browser right now and make something of yourself.

The internet is where losers go to feel important.

> What do you think is going to happen to your low-income white trash families if Trump's policies get through?

I wonder what this guy thinks would have happened to low-income white trash families if millions of machete-wielding spontaneously-exploding economically deadweight fast-breeding rapefugees were bussed into their neighbourhoods under President Clinton.

The worst Trump can do to a legal American family is make them financially worse off if the economy crashes.
This is substantially less bad then having to watch your country slowly rot from immigrant takeover before eventually getting snackbar'd.

well hot diggity dog i can just feel my juicy pink tissue's hemispheres being massaged right now from all of this external stimulus

Is he mocking T_D for spamming stupid shitty memes? Because he's not exactly wrong there.

And yet here you are.

God damn that's insufferable.

>Name is WontReadtheReplies

And he accuses other people of belonging to an echo chamber?

Makes me think you faggots should all kill yourselves. This site would improve instantly, as would the rest of the world.

Wouldn't matter if he read the replies anyway, mention trump in even a netural context you get downvoted to fuck on Redoot

>posting on an anonymous board to seem cool
makes no sense on any level

>reddit calls Sup Forums an echochamber
Astonishing.

If they're fighting against who are invading Sup Forums i.e. T_D kikes, I have no problem with what they're doing. They might be the enemy, but at least they don't want to infringe on Sup Forums like T_D kikes do.

>Just want to fit in with the other basement dwellers

I don't think they understand the dynamics of internet anonymity. I don't have enough of an identity to be concerned about fitting in.

>reddit referring to Sup Forums as an echo chamber

Calling the kettle black, aren't they.

>WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOUR LOW INCOME WHITE TRASH FAMILIES IF tRUMP'S POLICIES MAKE IT THROUGH

the world is gonna end way sooner than that my friendo

He is, and he's absolutely correct. Meme culture killed Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Before it all started this place was 100% discussing the JQ as Sup Forums should have been all along.

Wouldn't know. I've never posted there. I've read a few things about the darknet in subreddits but I can't handle the interface. It's fucking clunky to read.

The insufferable userbase I only learn about through screencaps here.

They seem like a pack of virtue signalling faggots.

He is right though. Many of the Reddit crossposters here are basically liberals just like them but slightly edgier.

Nobody cares, you disgusting limey fuckwit. It's bad enough that you reddit filth insist on coming here, there's no reason for you to take up space discussing that shithole too.

He never said he wasn't a loser? I don't get your post at all, it's like you're trying to prove you're holier than thou? What's up user, no girlfriend to keep you up this late? What makes you a loser?

wow hes right, I'm with her now

t_d is like the mujahadeen in the 80s, it made sense to support them at the time but now the GRIDS ridden cunts can fuck off.

That's a really convoluted way of saying "FUCK BRONALD GRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE".

>Sup Forums is 1 person

they're just salty because Sup Forums could not serve as their echo chamber unlike any other websites

Abandon reddit. The mods on all the defaults are commies and their power comes from the content you make.

Nah bro you don't understand, Reddit is full of diverse different opinion's and 4 Chan only has one brah

>meme culture killed Sup Forums
Meme culture is Sup Forums you dumb newfaggot

I need to get triggered somehow

Sup Forums and /s4s/ maybe but it was never as bad or cancerous as it is now. You see people accepting gay forced shit like Bogandoff.

You must be new. Memes were universally hated when Sup Forums started. Now that shit is seeping elsewhere, the more people are turning on it and realizing it's just autism.

I'll agree there, the bog thing is true forced meme, usually beloved by new fags

Can I get a quick rundown?

>[s4s]
>"meme culture"

the whole concept of [s4s] was to satirize Reddit.

Is Singapore any good for a whitey to live in?

Maybe they're thinking of 8/pol/.

>Sup Forums is an echo chamber

Lmao, there is literally NOTHING stopping you from arguing relentlessly about how much you hate white people on Sup Forums, sure people are going to reply calling you a nigger or a faggot but you aren't actively prevented from posting, the mods only delete rule breaking or spam threads, now try to be pro trump, deny the holocaust/climate change or say that environmentalists are faggots and your ass is banned

Been on Sup Forums since 06, nice try though with the concern troll, kek

>now try to be pro trump, deny the holocaust/climate change or say that environmentalists are faggots and your ass is banned

On reddiot that is

I just have to point this out

>being in a political party because it is what's cool

These people should not be allowed to procreate

Can we please stop the interchan hostility? It's a net loss to all involved.

Umm, you know DNA editing part has been recently confirmed, right?
missuniverse.com/contestants

They have a couple of boards that are fine, but... oh god. Their Sup Forums is an echo chamber, since any dissenting thread gets locked.

And I've been here since 2003. Sup Forums was always talking about the JQ and then r/The_Donald ruined all hope for discussion on it because their orange-faced meme is literally GWB all over again for no-attention millennials who masturbate to anime such as yourself.

fuck off with your lebit shit
and take these lebbit faggots with you
just
go
back

The main difference between reddit and Sup Forums is that if you want to get your point across you have to defend it. While on reddit people will just up vote or down vote opinions they like. You can't do that here. Therefore if you want to best the user that replied to you, you have to put up good arguments for your thesis. That doesn't work on reddit since you can post lies and they will up vote them without hesitation, and even if you argue your point it is very likely to be down voted. Reddit likes to live in the dark, meaning that they will up vote what they like and down vote what they don't. Just look at this thread and their up votes reddit.com/r/Feminism/comments/600kl3/this_is_a_perfect_example_of_how_insecure_men_are/df2myqf/

//r/politics is renowned for it's open mindedness

Sup Forums was like this way before the zimmerman trial or do you not remember the first revolution ball

only if you know Chinese, Malaysian, and English and can tolerate drunk Hindus.

so go nack

Garbage

It's more open-minded than r/The_Donald if anything. They're just a circlejerk who are scared to venture outside their shitty memeland. Real intellectual discourse involves being challenged and being open to other opinions and dissenting them with the most irrational, but intellectual of retorts.

The JQ is also tolerated on r/politics, so there's that. r/The_Donald "bans" antisemitism of any kind.

>While on reddit people will just up vote or down vote opinions they like
That's the main problem but it's a bit weird every top post on there is "TRUMP BAD MAN" every single day

>see site
>Finland literally Mongolian
I thought it was just a meme hahaha

There's also this whole thing of anonymity; reddit has had an astounding amount of personality cult figures rise, that would get upvoted solely for the virtue of posting with their username. Combine that with sockpuppeting and samefagging and you get the abominations such as unidan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidan

Well, at least he produced this copypasta gem when he went out...

Here's the thing. You said a "jackdaw is a crow."

Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that.

As someone who is a scientist who studies crows, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls jackdaws crows. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.

If you're saying "crow family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Corvidae, which includes things from nutcrackers to blue jays to ravens.

So your reasoning for calling a jackdaw a crow is because random people "call the black ones crows?" Let's get grackles and blackbirds in there, then, too.

Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A jackdaw is a jackdaw and a member of the crow family. But that's not what you said. You said a jackdaw is a crow, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the crow family crows, which means you'd call blue jays, ravens, and other birds crows, too. Which you said you don't.

It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

Are you agreeing with me? No one cared about that nigger, the Jews probably paid Zimmerman to do the killing anyways to fuel racial tensions here, but in a way, they were helping us realize that blacks are slaves of the Jew too.

Heh.

I mean, they're not wrong when this is his latest: washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/03/15/u-s-military-probably-sending-as-many-as-1000-more-ground-troops-into-syria-ahead-of-raqqa-offensive-officials-say/?utm_term=.ebbff62fb420

Who needs an open mind when you have comment votes? Not even talking about moderation.

no

>The Washington Post
>Official sources claim
Seems right

Are you the monkey of zarathustra?

Just what (((they))) want you to think. And besides, what's with being pro-war all of a sudden?

>Cool to be leftist or anti conservative

Yeah no. Old media has been pushing that shit for ages, they are still pushing that shi now, the only difference is that they have lost a lot of influence to the internet.

Extremely flawed and siplistic view of things, but that's what you can expect from Reddit.

Getting rid of ISIS faster is pro-war?

I like their Sup Forums. I can see how it might not be your cup of tea, but I think we need a place that has harsher mods and is more radicalized.

>calling Sup Forums an echo chamber

Wow.

It's one of the last places on the internet where people can talk their minds freely. You don't even need to create an account, and anonymity shields you from personal attacks and harassment, and that alone is fucking awesome.

There are two reasons why Sup Forums and other imageboards went full right:
- Leftists are all for censorship. Sure they claim they're in favor of free speech but then all they talk about is censorship: no holocaust denial, no racism, no hate speech, no insults... oh and no identity so they can personally attack you. As a result, they seldom come here because they find the lack of censorship and political correctness disturbing. But Sup Forums was never an echo chamber, it was always open to everyone and anything, it's just that many leftists need their safe space. There's still more than enough leftists, on top of the frequent raids, to introduce leftist ideas. Which leads us to the next point:
- Maybe Sup Forums is just right. Imageboards are some of those places where people actually discuss, debate, share knowledge, learn, admit they're wrong, change their minds, evolve... that is, the very opposite of an echo chamber. And all this interaction pushed most of us towards right-wing ideas, not because of a bias towards the right, simply becaues our discussions had many of us converge to the same truth. If anyone wants to prove us wrong, he's welcome to come have a chat with us, but most leftists won't come in here, the few that do lack the ability to debate in a civil manner, they lack the skills to hold a coherent discourse, and in the end the few that remain end up steering towards the right.

I mean, why do they have to criticize us form the safety of their own echo chamber? Why don't they come in here and tell us so we can have a chat? They're welcome in here, yet we're not welcome on reddit, and I guess that alone says everything.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be out buying more keks.

I agree with Sup Forums on many things except Jews. Niggers, pajeets and mudslims are inferior, Jews and Japanese are superior. Whites are normies. LGBT-faggots are disease.

Fuck off we're full

Doesn't Russia SPECIFICALLY want no more American troops in Raqqa?

huffingtonpost.com/joseph-v-micallef/the-race-to-raqqa-the-nex_b_10193766.html

WOP

>if you want to get your point across you have to defend it.
Or you can just spam it everywhere, like some kind of rural or sububan retard

>Sup Forums vs Reddit
You seem to forget the fact that every single time Sup Forums competed against Reddit we won. Reddit even cheated during the Battlefield 3 match.

>huffpo

Sup Forums BTFO

Except that Sup Forums was at the forefront of this cultural change and didn't follow any movement or fad initially. We created it.

Fuck off leddit faggot

But user the point is you can spam your retarded view like a dindu without being downvoted or having it deleted

Jesus you fat low iq mongrel burgers are stupid, he never said anything about himself not being a loser, kys.

That fucking sense of superiority. I know we have that too in regards to Reddit but atleast it's justified, it's fucking Reddit. I don't know how you can feel superior posting on fucking REDDIT.

>Sup Forums
>2003

Sup Forums literally was created after Sup Forums hit mainstream and shit like Rickrolling was in the public sphere. Hence the backalash against memes.

Further more Millennials make up at least 95% of all traffic on Sup Forums since the oldest of the millennials are 35 now, shit, it's likely you are a millennial yourself if not you're an underage B&.

Discussion of the JQ is how this place forms, memes are how this place spreads

Yeah ok. Try and say anything right of straight communism on the politics of that shithole site and see how tolerant they are.

Reddit unironically think that we are a hugbox and they are the freethinking man's place to discuss stuff.

t. hapa kike

Admit being wrong for once shill, and embrace the truth.

>everyone who doesn't think the way I do is an edgy teenage idiot

Sounds like something an edgy teenage idiot would say.

Weird, they were talking about themselves but they had the pronouns all wrong.

Call me retarded, but where is creation date of that HuffPuff article? Do they not even use it for easier archive searches?

It would be a proxy war with Obama, Trump has different goals.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4270686/ISIS-leader-Abu-Bakr-al-Baghdadi-admits-DEFEAT-Iraq.html
See how they got fucked without funding flow.

Indeed. Reddit bans you for not having the right opinions, and they are taking over Sup Forums to do the same here. At the moment only Sup Forums and Sup Forums are safe from redditor moderation that is infesting here. It's far from being equal because nobody bans subversive leftist opinions.

>going to Reddit
>taking screen caps of Reddit
>acting like you, a redditor, are superior to your faggot brethren
You have to go back

Get a load of this newfag trying to act like an old fag.
>Sup Forums
>2003
Pick one.
Before Sup Forums there was /new/ and it was fucking trash, but still full of memes.

How many times does the JQ needs to be discussed?

I'd say Sup Forums's the echo chamber. Probably because of flags and IDs - this place has attracted a lot of people who just aren't 4channers.

>new

A FUCKING