How the fuck he did it?

How the fuck he did it?

Under that floppy hair and glasses hes a crypto-chad.

>Be John Oliver
>be a nobleman
>be somewhat funny
>get WASP pussy
>be a WASP supremacist in private
>PROFIT

you don't think he gets shekels for being a good goy? pretty sure she has more T than he does

>be rich, famous, funny, puppet for the ruling class
he could get whatever he wants

It's his cuck misstress. He wears chasity device while getting fucked in the ass with strap on

>he could get whatever he wants
except his dignity back

accent.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

fpbp

Is that his wife? His wife probably only stays with him cus he allows her to sleep with black bulls like the cuck he is.

She's pretty gross

when women say ''they are attracted into good looking handsome men, it's just their way to weed out uggos niggas'' Women are into status, fame, and money, and that nigga might looked uggo as fuck, but he has got all that matters. Simple fucking shit, Jose!

Is it impossible for someone with black hair to produce a blonde child with a blonde partner?

You just KNOW that faggot is into interracial cuck shit.

He just has that look about him.

>"YOU'RE NOT GOING OUT WITH ME BECAUSE OF MY LOOKS?! COME ON! IT'S CURRENT YEAR!"
>"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME BECAUSE I'M A LOW TEST OMEGA? COME ON! IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!"
>"YOU DON'T WANT TO MARRY ME BECAUSE I'M A HOMOSEXUAL! COME ON! IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!"

this

It was the current year

Leaf is right.

Oliver's wife is one of those doctors who spends a lot of time in other countries.

>attractive
>married to a dweeb
>spend several months at a time in africa, doing exciting humanitarian work with hot guys
>african penis

Do the math. Answer is cuck.

shes CIA

he make bepis in bagina

Money makes people do horrible things. Poor girl, having to wake up to that gleeful monstrosity every morning.

She was in the military "spending time" with uber chad doctors in stressful situations.

Suffice it to say a military doctor surrounded by nurses is not to be trusted so she went with the weird teeth guy.