How does this make you feel, whiteboi?

How does this make you feel, whiteboi?

By numbers alone, blacks don't hold a candle in the wind to Asians. Asian nations have infrastructure, roads, gold reserves, oil, nukes, standards of education and medicine, culture, tradition, strong nationalistic politics, technology, militaries, and treaties with other like nations.

Africa has niggers.

It's not even close.

>niggers take over
>america will become zimbabwe-tier
I wonder how they'd flip that around.

>America becomes zimbabwe
>Russia invades because niggers can't organize
Like taking a nigger from the desert

Knowing the chinks will genocide the niggers is a nice consolation.

Thanks Chang, how is the weather in Vancouver?

If we all die out, at least they won't recover from it

This, hope they put the niggers to the sword desu.

Typical loser trash. We wuz kangz

This is like praying for a drought because you're mad that you got caught in the rain once

the world only cares about how the whiteboi feels, because the whiteboi is the only demographic with an opinion that matters

Rollin

>History always repeats itself

So we're going to enslave them again?

Black people literally won't be a majority anywhere but Africa though. Int the States Mexicans will take over and in Europe it is Muslims.

rolina

lol the Israeli flag

They'll kill each other first, if the Mexicans don't get them.

it's subhuman spics who are pushing down the white demographic in america because millions are invading yearly and they see the trend continuing.

this is wrong because robots will start replacing them and all the jobs they can do so they won't be able to come here and work. there's no future for shitskins in this world. chinese or white men are the only two winners of humanity

I'm bored

>tfw fear of a black planet is about to be realized

All those etxra Africans will need nice countries to go to.

rolling

rollin it

When the next spanish flu hits the Africans are fucked. I'm not too worried m8.