When you think of the USA,which comes to mind first? New York City or Washington DC?

When you think of the USA,which comes to mind first? New York City or Washington DC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oOgieFqww-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Freedom

New York

'Merica

NYC

omaha

that mosquito scene in Land of the Lost

Nice costume!

Nigga!

Trump, burgers, guns and FREEDOM.

Asians don't GIVE A SHIT!

Fat effeminate men

>HOWD STEEW!!

I don't think of the USA at all.

miami vice, macgyver, the A team, robocop, lethal weapon, jungle hide and seak with terminators and aliens deep in the amazon jungle...
some friends i have from a bit of everywhere in the usa. they where doing great pre ww2 with germany and look at it now...
camp tophat in antwerp and their stories of rape, forced prostution, misbehaviour against the "liberated" people all across europe. the half-niggers they left behind during the occupation of germany during the cold war and arn't even allowed to come home with their "fathers"
the sum of fears during the cold war and their duck and cover (realy? lol *rolls eyes*) yes we had this bulshit too in our school with your stupid nuclear rockets.
cia's golden triangle adventures
god bless this and god bless since the 60's when you started to print it on your banknotes
and this list can go on and on and on
intelligent people and normal people seem to be more scares and scares overthere.
now.. i hope your new president turns out great for the next 8 years, i realy do. but please... be less consumerism and more enviromental friendly... you are not the only people on this earth

Detroit

> I heart spicy cunt
I'd buy it

A shitstain on world history

Fuck off Waylon, you're dead.
youtu.be/oOgieFqww-U

Texas

Detroit

Innawoods.