Whites are dying out

We are being completely bred out globally, how does it feel to you guys?
Europe is dying.
The US is dying.
Australia is dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

everything2.com/title/Finnish words for snow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is still hope. We need to abolish feminism and use women as baby incubators.

i dont give a fuck, im gonna die alone in the mountains, my last years in peace.
It would make my day if i could see nuclear clouds while there.

>Australia is dying.
Finally some good news.

Sad.

Horrible. We can't let it happen.

No

Feels like your sins have finally caught up to you white man. Feels like you will drown in the hate you flooded the world with.

It's always reassuring to see vikings speaking up for the white race.

Australia isnt dying, we have problems yeah but we are far from done for, and with the current state of political reform (Right wing uprising) we have a fairly solid chance of securing a future.

What we really need to do, like globally, is change the stigma of "progressive". Notice we have been stuck on his path of constant toleration. That is what needs to change, the idea that we need to tolerate everything. I think the best way to do that is to publicly stand up for our traditional values, show people that if you have to "tolerate" something then it generally isnt a positive movement, we just choose to accept it because we are to self centered to look outside our own consequences. We think about the impact it will have on us personally, rather than the impact it will have to all of us.

All it takes if for people to see others standing up for what they believe in. No one will support or be inspired by silence.

Who cares? The world doesn't want us. Does anyone think the world is going to continue as is for another 100 years? No way.

shhh dont promote it.

>only about 2 weeks in summer

its normal anyways, i love snow and who needs cars if you have snowmobile and skees
t. finland

>us

Thank God

Not so fast Schlomo.

Also
>trying to explain to a finn what is snow

everything2.com/title/Finnish words for snow

I think it's a great thing.

Superior black cock is helping to breed out racism.

Pathetic little dicked white supremacists are the only people who will miss the white race.

The demographic shift HAS happened.

Stop letting in non whites into white countries.

How many kids do you have?

why is it always ausfags? the new swedes i swear

yeah but minorities usually have abortions, kill each other, and don't take care of their kids.

and since white people are statistically smarter, it will be easier to get a good higher-skilled job - meaning white people can have bigger families eventually,
unless this SJW shit happens and skin colour becomes a merit

we'll be okay for at least about 80 years imo

When you realize you are dying out, run away to Brazil, South.
The adrenaline will make you forget about PhDs and 17 hours jobs for some time, you will have children, they will take over Brazil and study and build and be great... Make Brazil white once.

brazil will never be a white country... its a nigger country

Implying every white man is as woke as pic related.

South Africa and Rhodesia are the futures of virtually every Western country. "Tolerance" and other buzzwords are ultimately one-way streets. Once whites are a minority they'll be treated like garbage and eventually genocided, and everyone will just cheer it on.

The Bible mentioned this would happen. Why is everyone so surprised? It's called the time of Jacob's trouble.

You have actual autism if you seriously believe this stupid shit

While we are still further from dying, fertility rates are decreasing. Even if we survive we will end up being defenseless against the rest of the world.

It's not even disputed.
The fertility rate for Europeans is insanely low.
Whilst Islamic rates are extremely high.

I think we're already fucked. I can't believe boomers threw away hundreds. or in some cases like Europe, thousands of years of ethnic/cultural homogeneity just to feel good at the voting booth.

That doesn't mean you're being genocided you retard
Just because fertility rates are low now doesn't mean it's impossible for them to raise. At current rates it will take forever for whites to ACTUALLY die out, and I doubt it will stay like this forever.

Without a fixed point like the Church to guide the morality of the west it has been supplanted by Pathological Altruism which operates like an unstable spring function. There is no limit to one-upping others' virtues save self-inflicted genocide. Really, it is the ultimate kindness in moral relativism.

Where did I ever say that we were being genocided? I meant that at this moment it is looking like shit.

>There is no limit to one-upping others' virtues save self-inflicted genocide. Really, it is the ultimate kindness in moral relativism.
This makes so much sense.

>Find pictures of happy white couples
>Post the pics every time you reply to something on Sup Forums
>Spread subconscious memes that will get white people interested in reproducing again
>Out-Jew the Jew

Don't think of it like that OP, you need to take a stand and do your part to preserve your heritage and not mix regardless of your race.

>Whites are dying out
Im perfectly healthy

>Australia is dying
So you're outing yourself as an uppper middle class idiot?

Bogans breed like rabbits.
Tasmania is probably single handedly saving the white race.

AT LEAST I'M THE 400 POUND HACKER!!!

As a muslim, feels good man. You cucks might as well convert now.

>Asia collapses, no one to shill jobs from
>Africa collapses, no White guilt to pay for charity
>middle eastern muslims devolve into subhuman species because marrying your first cousin is a-ok
>Euromuslims dont know how to work European soil, majority dies of starvation
>Eurafricans cant even work their own soil
>Minorities in the US no longer have a scape goat and turn on eachother trying to find a new one
>with no other superpowers to Worry about Russia builds Satan3, a nuke large enough to blow up the moon, fucks up test, live on earth ends

Checked and wasted

Wut are you talking about?
Colonial politics or white DNA?

Caus it is a BULLSHIT meme. I am darkskined and married to a white, we have a baby that is white as snow with blue eyes - BTFO
White DNA is superior - no matter how much "race mixing" there is, whites will always come to the surface - you can't alter DNA this way!
ليوم تذكيرالله ملاك العلم يأتي الآنالله ملاك العلم يأت

One on the way, planning on having a ton

Yes Pablo the world wants whites and not you.

>There is no limit to one-upping others' virtues save self-inflicted genocide. Really, it is the ultimate kindness in moral relativism.

Thanks for that, really put things into perspective.
Morals are a lie. Fuck everyone.

Guy on the right could kill a room full of jews by locking himself in a room with them and farting.

The japs, chinese and koreans will rule once world once the white race becomes a minority. They'll wipe islam off the planet during the take over as well

White race becoming a minority is 10-15 years away.

Mars isn't going to be "multi culti" it's for Whites.
Musk is making sure of that, he knows the dangers of Rhodesia, he's South African himself.

Once settlement has started it'll be a quick process with all the White elites either hopping over or entrenching for max exploitation (don't assume that you're above exploiting, even as a white - those that stay don't care for the white 'race', they're Dynasty types)

I hope you're qualified enough to make the move...