Women in the military - NOT EVEN ONCE

I recently had to educate an ignorant pleb on why men and women are not biologically equal and that the military has been lowering standards to allow women into combat. Thought I'd share.

Navy Women Head to the Sick Bay Much More Than the Men
"In the Navy women go on sick call 60 to 70 percent more frequently."
content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,97542,00.html

BOOT CAMP GOES SOFT
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,138095,00.html

Injuries among female army recruits: a conflict of legislation
"A Royal Society of Medicine study on the British military found that that injuries skyrocketed for women “when they undertake the same arduous training as male recruits.”"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1279143/

Tougher Army training doubles female injuries
"The end result was that women were eight times more likely to be discharged with back pain, tendon injuries, and stress fractures than their male counterparts."
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1380195/Tougher-Army-training-doubles-female-injuries.html

The psychobiology of resilience and vulnerability to anxiety disorders: implications for prevention and treatment
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3181630/

A Kinder, Gentler Military: Good Thesis, Faulty Conclusion
traditioninaction.org/bkreviews/A_010br_KinderMilitary.htm

A Literature Review On Reaction Time
"In terms of reflexes and reaction times, men significantly outperform women."
fon.hum.uva.nl/rob/Courses/InformationInSpeech/CDROM/Literature/LOTwinterschool2006/biae.clemson.edu/bpc/bp/Lab/110/reaction.htm

Motion sickness susceptibility
"Women are far more likely to experience motion sickness and vertigo."
researchgate.net/publication/6857537_Motion_sickness_susceptibility

Sex-Based Differences in Pain Perception and Treatment
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2745644/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8380429.stm
dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA535873
cs.amedd.army.mil/borden/FileDownloadpublic.aspx?docid=b42d1acd-0b32-4d26-8e22-4a518be998f7
stripes.com/news/army/soldiers-don-fake-belly-breasts-to-better-understand-pregnant-troops-exercise-concerns-1.168786
tinyurl
huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/pregnant-military-unplanned-women_n_2534873.html
westernjournalism.com/the-problems-of-women-in-combat-from-a-female-combat-vet/
keepingscore.blogs.time.com/2013/02/21/study-neck-strength-predicts-concussion-risk/
mca-marines.org/gazette/2013/03/get-over-it-we-are-not-all-created-equal
bizpacreview.com/2013/07/27/military-lowering-standards-to-qualify-women-for-combat-80453
military.com/daily-news/2013/11/14/pt-standards-in-question-for-women-in-combat.html
dailycaller.com/2014/01/05/gender-equality-a-double-standard-for-women-in-the-military/
thedailybeast.com/the-hero-project/articles/2014/01/07/lowering-standards-for-female-marines-is-not-gender-equality.html
abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=97662
mca-marines.org/gazette/2014/09/why-women-do-not-belong-us-infantry
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/389575/20141218_WGCC_Findings_Paper_Final.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/04/08/women-now-0-for-29-in-attempting-marine-infantry-officer-course/
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/04/16/opinion-its-time-to-reevaluate-standards-for-women-in-the-military/
onenewsnow.com/national-security/2015/04/21/memo-to-military-lowering-standards-for-women-is-not-equality
nationalreview.com/article/420826/putting-women-combat-even-worse-idea-youd-think-mike-fredenburg
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2015/08/20/should-women-serve-in-combat-roles/maintain-the-combat-exclusion-for-women-in-the-military
latimes.com/nation/la-na-marines-women-20150912-story.html
freebeacon.com/issues/military-face-pressure-lower-standards-women-combat/
dailycaller.com/2016/03/27/heres-exactly-how-the-military-could-lower-standards-for-women-in-combat/
pastebin.com/42ZZGmWK
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/spaniards-bay-brenda-seymour-harassment-1.3409859
archive.is/sLdGq
archive.is/qhqXt
youtube.com/watch?v=SltoOeyWAto
youtube.com/watch?v=iCIVgjSYz-I
youtube.com/watch?v=pADOsc6JVRM
porjati.net/uploads/posts/2012-07/1342957295_644.jpg
charonboat.com/item/306/page26.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Men and women 'respond differently to danger'
"When confronted with immediate danger, studies suggest men are “more likely than women to take action.”"
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8380429.stm

Disease and Nonbattle Injuries Sustain§!d by a U.S. Army Brigade Combat Team During Operation Iraqi Freedom
"women are almost twice as likely to suffer from non-combat related disease and injuries and are twice as likely to be medevac’d out of the theater of operations."
dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA535873

Musculoskeletal Injuries in Military Women
"medical findings that show higher rates of injuries among military women than military men. Females generally lack similar upper body strength and are more likely to experience stress fractures, ACL tears, and other overuse injuries."
cs.amedd.army.mil/borden/FileDownloadpublic.aspx?docid=b42d1acd-0b32-4d26-8e22-4a518be998f7

Soldiers don fake belly, breasts to better understand pregnant troops' exercise concerns
stripes.com/news/army/soldiers-don-fake-belly-breasts-to-better-understand-pregnant-troops-exercise-concerns-1.168786

Trauma, Psychopathology, and Violence: Causes, Correlates, Or Consequences?
"women are far more likely to develop post-traumatic stress disorder and experience the symptoms for a longer duration than men"
tinyurl com/n4spyys

Unplanned Pregnancies Among Women In Military High, Rising
huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/pregnant-military-unplanned-women_n_2534873.html

The Problems of Women in Combat – From a Female Combat Vet
"The U.S. military is already awash in discipline and morale problems coming out of female–male interactions."
westernjournalism.com/the-problems-of-women-in-combat-from-a-female-combat-vet/

Neck Strength Predicts Concussion Risk, Study Says
"Blows to the head or other concussive events that a man can shrug off will stun or render a woman unconscious, reducing her unit’s chances of survival, especially in hand-to-hand combat."
keepingscore.blogs.time.com/2013/02/21/study-neck-strength-predicts-concussion-risk/

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal
mca-marines.org/gazette/2013/03/get-over-it-we-are-not-all-created-equal

Military lowering standards to qualify women for combat
bizpacreview.com/2013/07/27/military-lowering-standards-to-qualify-women-for-combat-80453

PT Standards in Question for Women in Combat
military.com/daily-news/2013/11/14/pt-standards-in-question-for-women-in-combat.html

Gender equality? A double standard for women in the military
dailycaller.com/2014/01/05/gender-equality-a-double-standard-for-women-in-the-military/

Lowering Standards for Female Marines Is Not Gender Equality
thedailybeast.com/the-hero-project/articles/2014/01/07/lowering-standards-for-female-marines-is-not-gender-equality.html

Studies Suggest Men Handle Pain Better
abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=97662

Why Women Do Not Belong in the U.S. Infantry - Marine infantry isn’t broken, it doesn’t need to be “fixed”
"Captain Serrano notes that “platoon commanders in co-ed units already deal with a tremendous amount of drama, pregnancies, and sex in the co-ed unit barracks.” The unavoidable disruption means units that are less lethal and less survivable."
mca-marines.org/gazette/2014/09/why-women-do-not-belong-us-infantry

WOMEN IN GROUND CLOSE COMBAT (GCC) REVIEW PAPER
"A recent study, for instance, by Britain’s Tri-Service Review found that mixed-gender combat units have “lower survivability,” a “reduced lethality rate” and reduced deployability."
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/389575/20141218_WGCC_Findings_Paper_Final.pdf

Women now 0 for 29 in attempting Marine Infantry Officer Course
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/04/08/women-now-0-for-29-in-attempting-marine-infantry-officer-course/

Opinion: It’s time to reevaluate standards for women in the military
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/04/16/opinion-its-time-to-reevaluate-standards-for-women-in-the-military/

Memo to military: Lowering standards for women is not equality
onenewsnow.com/national-security/2015/04/21/memo-to-military-lowering-standards-for-women-is-not-equality

Putting Women in Combat Is an Even Worse Idea Than You’d Think
nationalreview.com/article/420826/putting-women-combat-even-worse-idea-youd-think-mike-fredenburg

Maintain the Combat Exclusion for Women in the Military
nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2015/08/20/should-women-serve-in-combat-roles/maintain-the-combat-exclusion-for-women-in-the-military

Marine Corps study says units with women fall short on combat skills
latimes.com/nation/la-na-marines-women-20150912-story.html

U.S. General: Military Will Face ‘Great Pressure’ to Lower Standards for Women in Combat Roles
freebeacon.com/issues/military-face-pressure-lower-standards-women-combat/

Here’s Exactly How The Military Could Lower Standards For Women In Combat
dailycaller.com/2016/03/27/heres-exactly-how-the-military-could-lower-standards-for-women-in-combat/

Good effortpost but all that is needed is common sense

Good thread OP but i don't think you're gonna find anyone here who disagrees.

this is Sup Forums. nobody's gonna read that stuff.

This isn't for convincing anyone on Sup Forums, it's to just copy and paste for other idiots that think women should be in combat.

We already have one women bashing thread in the Airport incident.

They get pregnant and get desk jobs. its the Army way.

Preach

mods

This is a Swede, he likes BBC.

Listen, I don't give a fuck if a woman is in the army or in combat if she can actually do the training the men do, and do it to the same specifications. If they cant, then they can be medics or some shit.

>this is Sup Forums. nobody's gonna read that stuff.

What are you talking about? I always read things that look interesting.

kek

Higher rate of unplanned pregnancies than the general population too.

I do my best.

If they are a liability, they shouldn't be allowed in combat roles. Anything else is alright.

Sweden Yes, meet Sweden No.

Bump

>If they cant
they can't

It's a nice Linklist, will copy it.

Most of those reason can also be reasons why women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Good job compiling all of this

> "WHEN YOU CAN'T FIND THE CLIT BUT SHE ADAMANT"

that sucks tho - she should have shaved

> lower density bone is lower density

DO NOT LET WOMEN TAKE ALL THE NON-PHYSICAL ROLES - THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT

wew, my neck is almost as thick as my cock

> #swolelife

Has there ever been a successfull all woman army? Or majority woman army

Thanks, it took about an hour but it was worth it.

I made a pastebin of it too, which is what I should have done to begin with.

pastebin.com/42ZZGmWK

Another misogyny thread? Cool.

>misogyny
Facts are sexist.

> Mass resignations amid harassment scandal cripple Spaniard's Bay fire department

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/spaniards-bay-brenda-seymour-harassment-1.3409859

> Longtime fire Chief Victor Hiscock is among at least 20 members of the volunteer fire department in Spaniard's Bay, N.L., who resigned en masse last night during an emotionally charged council meeting.

> The resignations came amid a controversy involving Brenda Seymour, a town councillor and also the lone female member of the entirely volunteer brigade.

> Seymour alleges her gender and dedication are to blame for harassment at the hands of her male counterparts and their wives.

> She says she has been threatened, intimidated, undermined, overlooked for promotion and exposed to sexually inappropriate behaviour and comments.

>Higher rate of unplanned pregnancies than the general population too.

Perhaps having women in the military is a way to boost the white birthrate. Sure, it's not ideal, but perhaps the lesser of two evils.

Yeah alright bitches don't belong in the military. At the same time stop making your gender out to be martyrs because you gotta be war fodder and construction workers. Someone's gotta do that shit and women are apparently too weak to do it.

> Woman to become NY firefighter despite failing crucial fitness test

archive.is/sLdGq

> Rebecca Wax, 33, is set to graduate Tuesday from the Fire Academy without passing the Functional Skills Training test, a grueling obstacle course of job-related tasks performed in full gear with a limited air supply, an insider has revealed.

usually this only met 2 or so tough women in my service years

There is no problem with women in military on special roles suited for them
Problem is liberal faggots trying to force equality by lowering standards of sorting mechanisms

> Woman who failed FDNY physical test 6 times gets another chance

archive.is/qhqXt

> A woman who six times failed the physical test to become an FDNY firefighter is being given another chance — and this time, critics say, the fix is in.

> “She’ll graduate, no question,” said an FDNY member. “The department doesn’t want another black eye.”

That's a lot of red pills.

> African gang beats up security guard in Stockholm subway!
youtube.com/watch?v=SltoOeyWAto

>white

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I didn't come to this thread to laugh damnit

I came
I laughed
I lost

> Muslim migrant who beheaded woman ATTACK POLICE WITH HAMMER
youtube.com/watch?v=iCIVgjSYz-I

> Female NYC Police Officers Can’t Make an Arrest, Bystanders Laugh At Them
youtube.com/watch?v=pADOsc6JVRM

Women should bring love into man's life and family, not literally kill children in foreign countries. Isn't it enough they cheat, you also had to make them literally kill a man.

>Bashing
We pity poor girls who are being tricked into army by kikes.

What the actual fuck?

It takes only one fucking thing to do

> BANG

that's fucking all. Oh my fucking god my blood is boiled.

Well then how about they shut the fuck up and stop bitching about how they're "being kept down by the man".

mods are fags
link to the image I used:
porjati.net/uploads/posts/2012-07/1342957295_644.jpg
pussystillworks.jpg

>don't talk about reality
Cuck

Women should never be in combat roles, and only in limited support roles for all the reasons listed that aren't directly related to physical ability.

Cucks.
I was also mentioning that firemen, police, and paramedics are lowering standards for women and the ignorant fuck denied that too.
I'll add these to the pastebin.

Never should've let them vote.

Yes and yes.

You did post gore, though.
They could've just deleted the entire thread, but left it, because it's true and with valueable sources. They weren't as much of dicks they could've.

Yet webms of cannabilsm and people being executed and burned alive are never deleted.
Whatever, it's just a day and I'm still posting.

For anyone who wanted some context:
>This American female soldier lost her left leg on May 22, 2008 when a roadside bomb exploded in al-Anbar province, Iraq. Fortunately, she survived.
>More than 160500 American female soldiers have served in Iraq, Afghanistan and the Middle East since the war began in 2003.
charonboat.com/item/306/page26.htm

Tell me about it.

I'm in the Navy, finally have a desk job after being at sea for 5 years, and some vapid bitch who didn't want to go to sea got pregnant and is now working as my opposite number, but is going on maternity leave in a few months..so i have to do double the work.

Fuck women in the military.

girl here, we should be allowed but granting exceptions for pregnancies and lowering PT requirements is fucking retarded

No, you shouldn't. Go through all of the sources I listed. Women create countless liabilities in combat regardless of how strong you are.
Noncombat support roles are at least tolerable.

Almost forgot
Tits with timestamp or GTFO

A higher rate of injury is a higher rate of injury

If you become a financial burden on your force through medical payouts/treatments, then the problem gets out of hand when you multiply that across the forces. It becomes a budget issue really.

going to have to go with neil degrass tyson on this senpai

The military expense of more injured women isn't a problem with our higher rate of injury, it's because the VA is fucking broken. one of my friends was handed 1000s of dollars of medication, an entire bottle of pills for a days illness. The military medical budget is a big money sink because it doesn't know what the fuck it's doing anymore and needs to be cut down.