Missing student in germany

Hey there Sup Forums

looks like another young girl probably got merkeled in Regensburg germany.

What do you guys think happened?

story as told by media and friends:
>Malina Klaar a student in Regensburg went home from a party at about 5am
>she is new to this town and just recently moved there for uni
>as she was walking home through the park she called her roommate and shortly after that her cellphone had no power left
>this was the last location of contact

It all happend on last sunday morning, her parents contacted the police on monday afternoon

in the following link the comments to the article above are just hillarious. It's like the whole Sup Forums board is on this site

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/wieder-verschwundene-studentin-malina-klaar-20-verschwand-auf-heimweg-nach-party-in-regensburg-a2076382.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who cares?

please let it be a white man who raped and killed her please let it be a white man who raped and killed her please let it be a white man who raped and killed her please let it be a white man who raped and killed her please let it be a white man who raped and killed her please let it be a white man who raped and killed her

I do care.
Every rapefugee story is important in regards to our upcoming election.

>5am
>Not degenerate
Let me guess; still not asking for it?

You have already a lot of these story. One more, one less, it change nothing.

krepaj bando,,, uaa uaaa

t. Aslan Indorbayev

Well as i see it a few germans actually are fed up with immigration shit

i try to translate a few comments on the article below.

first comment:
"...den Mantel, den sie trägt..."
Ob sie den noch trägt ?

Wir müssen uns an vergewaltigte, ermordete, verscharrte, erniedrigte Frauen gewöhnen. Millionen dunkler Gestalten marodieren unkontrolliert durchs Land, klar, dass es da zu solchen "Einzelfällen" kommt. Und allein dieses Wochenende durfte Europa wieder 16.000 Schutzsuchende aus Libyen begrüssen.

>"...the coat that she is wearing..."(refering to identification characteristics)
>if she's still wearing it?
>we have to get used to raped, murdered, buried, degraded women. Millions of dark figures/characters are uncontrolably marauding through the land, sure, one should not wonder if some of these "individual cases" happen. Again just this weekend europe welcomended another 16.000 refugees from lybia.

she might well as be alive for all we know, but everyone instantly suspects another refugee assault

Feels bad man 100% it was shitskin

anything on german tv? nothing so far in austria

Probably a white Drumpf supporter

Looks like an Arab or hybrid Arab, OP. What's the problem. You could consider this self-removal.

FEE FI FO FUM
I SMELL THE STENCH OF AN ARYAN
BOMB THE KRAUT UNTIL SHE'S DEAD
OR REFINE HER BLOOD TO DRINK INSTEAD

no problem at all, the only thing that caught my eye was the comment section.
The surename of the father is Sawatzki, so she could be of polish heritage

It's funny how by now most news site comment sections tend to lean right. There are even tendencies on the most fucking left leaning sites ever. Maybe people will gradually wake up.
They probably won't though, it's Yurop, we're fucked anyway.

Should surprise you that comments sections still exist. In English sites they've almost all been removed or have become heavily moderated echo chambers where you need to sign in with faceberg.

all comments not supporting the current political direction do get censored because of hatespeech though. I recommend watching the CCC presentation about data mining using Spiegel online. result is that Spiegel, as well as other news sites in Germany censornall right wing stuff. truly a great country to live in... -_-

She looks like an Italian semen demon.

Well yeah, moderation is definitely the cancer keeping this charade alive. On one of the larger Austrian news portals, they'd go as far as vetting every single fucking comment whenever some slightly controversial news comes up, delaying them by 30m-1h. What's the fucking point? You can't discuss shit if it takes forever for your post to actually appear.
I mean obviously the fucking point is to keep other opinions in line, but I don't get how no one gives a shit about it.

One site from England will post stories like this one but then for these types of stories only selectively disabled comments. What I get is that basically governments and the media they control the world over know that there's a massive amount of the goyim who know but they're trying to create a false consensus that it's only a few horrible nazi bigot racist xenophobes who think like this and that everyone else is on board with all of this absolutely insane shit of turning our countries into 3rd world warzones, and they do this by censoring and blocking as much as possible.

Idea for you to steal: dedicate your life and convince dozens of others to commit themselves to putting up flyers nonstop everywhere humanizing each victim. Catalog them all. Force every German to know who died.

same for German sites. I wouldn't recommend commenting right wing stuff anyway since that puts you on a list... German bka and bnd love to monitor ppl that are not willing to accept the current political situation. there have already been multiple incidents of the police raiding the house of people who leave negative Facebook comments regarding Merkel, refugees, etc. they are considered a threat and their political views are hatespeech according to German authorities

i just wonder how this comment section is still running. I mean we all know that a few of those comment posters could face more severe lawsuits than the "presumed rapefuge that murderfucked the poor girl".

Well I imagine it's kind of like the late Soviet system. The point is to demoralize people. No big surprise that the architects of that are the same architects of this system.

Her phones battery was empty, women have a bad sense of direction, she was using google maps to find her way home and without it she got lost. Many such cases

She slipped, fell, and Ahmed and Mbutu raped her to death and hid the corpse in the nearby forest underneath a bunch of rocks.
:^)

>What do you think happened alter?

I know that this is in poor taste:
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

probably exactly what happend, she's probably just on her way home to munich where she originally came from...just following the the roadsigns on the autobahn

kek

Why? If it was a white guy all the sjw will go see its not just mudslimes and forget all about it. But if it was a mudslime she'll just be another statistic and no one will care about it. Either way no one cares about her

i honestly believe she got merkeled

>checked

Did nobody look where the next asylheim is ?

they can't do this to the searchdogs....imagine the stench!

kek

Feelsbadman

I would feel better knowing he's white

why? for her? better be raped and killed by a white dude than by one or a gang of muslims? IF she is dead then it doesn't matter if he was white or a shitskin...

>missing
well as long as she's carrying her gun I don't see any reason to-

wait.

what's all this sauerkraut on my screen? Are these words? Are you telling me this is in Germany? Oh she's dead.

Why could that possibly be?

>Partying until 5 AM
She's either been abducted and raped to death or she got drunk as fuck and fell into the river.

A woman doesnt simply go "missing" in Germany
Rollin for beaten and raped to death

Kek has spoken. They can quit looking.

Soll sie verrecken. Stacies deserve a painful death. Women have too much power and us men have become more and more powerless.
Incel revenge is near.

>walks through a park at night and not the street.

Dumb cunts, even before the refugee crisis she wuldve been mugged/raped/killed or all of the three.

But she was new in town

She was probably a sheltered girl from some small town who did not know how shitty large cities are

I mean, why else would you walk into a park at 5am drunk in a German city if you're a young woman

If I did that it would mean I'm looking for a fight, and women can't fight

Refugees welcome

Diversity is our strength

She got culturally enriched already, Fritz.
Somali muslims can't help but rape when they face the angelical beauty of an innocent, european girl.

looks like she's part of the refugees welcome crowd. i hope she paid the toll.

We dont have Somalis here, very little.
Its almost exclusively arabs. the niggers go to the Uk or Sweden for whatever reason.

I feel better knowing you're not.

>Regensburg
>large city

she was from munich. munich is the capital city of the bundesland of bavaria...regensburg is a whole lot smaller in comparison

any proof for that refugee welcome crowd thing?

I would totally kidnap that

>She was drunk
> A female

Two factors affecting her logic bringing it down to -2

>Malina

germans and their nigger-tier names these days, jesus christ

Every rape, every beating, every murder, the young women in western europe deserve nowadays. They overpower us in every way, except when challenged physically.
They dominate colleges, they force us to upheld their values, they choose their partners. Incels can basically sucide themselves because women have absolute sexual power and even when they are fat and ugly expect some thirsty motherfucker to fuck them.
For men who aren't attractive or suffer from autism life is hell on earth.

I know a gypsy kid whose actualy first name is "Titanium" because the glue huffing dad thought it sounded badass.

t. Cucks

she is new so she probably was just lost

like i mentioned, her fathers surename is sawatzki. I don't really know much about polish culture and names, but could be a normal name there ???

>german
>female
>student
meh, 99% chance the cunt voted for rapefugees

you could always kill yourself and make the world a better place by removing a german, now post your fat ass or stop crying about how ugly you're

Contemplated on it, helium bag and all that.
I still want to experience the technological advancements of the next decades.

kek you need to go out more.
I am a brown asian and I have already get laid with 3 german girl already on my first semester

Good, this was 100% the fault of native German intolerance. Germans just need to understand the plight of their African brothers better.

I HAVE ASPERGER SYNDROME AND SCHIZOID PERSONALITY DISORDER ! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT I AM !

>Contemplated on it, helium bag and all that.
>not going on a killing spree
low energy

>I still want to experience the technological advancements of the next decades
If you're a NEET you'll have a hard time affording that shit anyway

>I am a brown
easy mode in Germany

You the guy who stabbed the poor chick in düsseldorf 2 weeks back?

Und schieb nicht deine eingebildeten Judenmedizinkrankheiten vor.
Das steht dir nicht.

Probably gang raped, murdered and dumped in the forest by Muslim invaders who had a sex emergency.

Autismus, eingebildet ? Du solltest dich umbringen.

she was just about to get her life back on track and settle down with a good man

Im a white german and I never had problems with getting laid.
Chicks dont go for the brown or black dick more.
I have no clue why you people think this here. It just aint true.
Chicks go for the big dick, the alpha, the money, the car, nothing else.
Doesnt matter what skin color you got.

100% dead

Aspergers aint Autism you god damn mong.
See, thats what I mean, you dont even know.

Let's hope she suffered for a long time before she went ded.

It's been a few minutes. Have they found her yet? I'd go look myself but I'm kinda far away.

I don't even need to argue with you, because you clearly have no clue about psychological disorders.

>Aspergers aint Autism

kek

that shit was close man, literally got in the train 1 hour before that guy started rampaging

keked

GAMMA UPRISING NOW !!!

They're always right

Then they eventually close them down

>thinking goymany has ANY chance of not cucking 100% for mohammeds cock

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA
>HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA

I'm sure some German gentlemen offered to help her get home.

She needed mo' money fo' dem abortions.

I hate living in Germany so much. At this point i'd sell my body to get the American citizenship.

>t. croat cuck who spam interracial pics

THERE IS EXACTLY 0,000005% CHANCE THAT SHE WAS REDPILLED AND LITERAL NAZI YOU FUCKING BIGOTS DONT LAUGH AT HER SHE DIDNT ASKED FOR THIS NOR WELCOMED NIGGERS

You think it's better in US?

Germany tv is shit. Luegenpresse fake news. Fuck moslems and jews. We need hitler back

The second amendment is all i want.

you think that it's not because their poor ppl are fucked?

This.

And my axe.