How fluoridated are we?

It's such a sad condition people are in. This is why I don't want to have children.

In order to even out the replacement rate, you'll have to take out several non-whites in order to preserve your race.

meh, what do you need your pineal gland for anyhow?

Fluoridation actually does help a lot with the amount of fruits and other sugars we eat

wat

it was put in to stop tooth decay and has helped in that department.

Florine isn't really a problem though

It's hard to get Florine to be water soluble because it is so reactive, it will instantly steal a hydrogen from water and make HF acid and a basic environment since it turns the water into a hydroxide -OH

I'm not saying you should eat it but I'm just saying it isn't really a gaint problem

You don't want to have children because of your genetic Swedish predisposition to cuck.

oh yeah i forgot

brb chugging fluoride because when i ingest it the cavities stop

if your cum tastes like chlorine youre fucked

also in addition to my gland, please take my foreskin away all it does is make dick cheese and AIDS

maybe my gall bladder, prostate, appendix, tonsils, and if you want you can take a kidney while you're at it

you should stop smoking, I may need your lungs too

Fluoride is a meme on par with the no planes hit the twin towers meme to throw you off the trail

yeah you can have one i have two

If you guys are so worried about fluoride, I've got bad news because there are much worse things that you are consuming on a daily basis. And these things aren't conspiracies, they are common knowledge known to everyone

But yes, keep worrying about fluoride

i would like to voluntarily pay to have industrial waste put into the water supply if i could please it's only sensible

raise my taxes while you're at it

The communist wants for only one thing: all that which is yours.

SLIDE THREAD - SAGE
>SLIDE THREAD - SAGE
SLIDE THREAD - SAGE
>SLIDE THREAD - SAGE
SLIDE THREAD - SAGE
>SLIDE THREAD - SAGE
SLIDE THREAD - SAGE
>SLIDE THREAD - SAGE
SLIDE THREAD - SAGE
>SLIDE THREAD - SAGE
SLIDE THREAD - SAGE
>SLIDE THREAD - SAGE