Honsest vonversation about interacial couples

yo muffucuz finaly score me a white bich. she gona have muh babies.
gogle imgage seearch it if you dnt beleve me

You could get a better picture to troll with. That looks like a group of friends.

nah looks like i am about to leave muh nuts hanngin out dat pink pussy

i recognise that gay blowjob

wat u talk bout?

I can smell your niggeryness from here

half-negro should be in the middle, perfect gradient

i have no idea why his little brother is wearing a bikini

get triggered white devils

This.

Seriously why is it always a Canadian behind these posts? Do you think its just highly motivated small team an Cancuck left wingers or is it a broader problem with Canadians at large?

I don't get why Aussies have the rep as the top tier shitposters because they have nothing on the Leafs.

i recognize that gay blowjob

Pretty meaningless to me. They're just distilling the white race into a more intelligent, stable and attractive group by removing themselves from it.

Asian pussy is just too good bros. Please dont kill me on the day of the rope.

How can people look at pictures like this and still continue to believe in "human race"?! That nigger is so clearly a completely different species when compared to the coalburner. And that poor mulatto is just a crime against nature.

When the two mix the right is what you get.

Don't worry. You'll be the last to go into the oven and now that the Germans are gone our efficiency at it will be shit so you'll probably die of natural causes first.

I'll be triggering up your black ass until it goes click

Half breeds are so fucking pathetic

They try to cling to their "black supremacy"

But theyre neither one, or the other - theyre....mongrels.

Was worried until I seen the flag

They usually act like civilized white people though
The white genes give them the capacity to function properly

Take the negroid on the left and turn his skin white.

He would be the UGLIEST motherfucker you have ever seen. Yet thanks to kike media, having a legitimate chimps face is considered "good looking."

THIS -
AND if the half nigglet has babies with a white - then those babies will come out all white.

> white DNA is superior

I dated a black woman for three years, this sort of stuff doesn't bother me. Her mom was white and her dad was black, it did not scare me.

Sorry, I have absolutely no allegiance to my race, or any other race for that matter.

Stop responding to bait LARP threads.