Hold me Sup Forums

Trump approval rating is at an all time low guys, I'm so fucking angry (I have anger issues) I punched a hole in my drywall and woke up my

mom (it's 3 am in Canada), she started yelling at me and telling me she would kick me out of the house and that I'm a worthless loser piece

of trash cause I have no job and just sit around all day playing video games (I'm 28 and a NEET).

My day is already off to a terrible start I fucking hate my life.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-approval-rating_us_58cf74b7e4b0be71dcf5b696

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_mar21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DRUMPF IS DONE!

His impeachment is coming this summer!

Good. Drink bleach and die, you miserable sack of shit.

calm down sweety

"Can your name be DRUMPFELSTILTSKIN?" said the lady slyly. "Fake news told you that!– fake news told you that!" cried the little man, and dashed his right foot in a rage so deep into the floor, that he was forced to lay hold of it with both hands to pull it out.

37 has always been my favorite number. Now more reason to like it.

I smell impeachment on the horizon
:D

>I smell impeachment on the horizon
Yep should be soon.

But seriously we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

Sage

Stop tearing up your mom's house, you fucking asshole.
You should spend the day at least attempting to repair the damage you did, you ungrateful fuck.

Woohoo

go for my morning dose of /pol and what do I see? I fuckin' leaf correcting the approval record.

I don't know desu... I can't believe I fell for the Drumpf meme

Glad I'm not the only one.

My ((mother)) just bought a new toy dog puppy. EVERY FUCKING TIME I come home it barks incessantly and will bite me.
I was buying cigarettes, Cheetos, and some soda at the gas station from the local mudslide and I heard on CNN about his approval rating while he cheered and took my hard earned money.

I got home and that dog bit me and I dropped 64oz of soda on my trench coat, I fucking kicked that dog so hard it started throwing up blood.
Fuck this

At least you realize you made a mistake. Good on you!

Fuck off you fucking shill faggot.

Why are so many shill threads leafs? Is it easy to get leaf proxies or something?

Thanks! Feels good to be on the right side of history now desu

Calling all burgers. Just fucking annex us already.

either your being honest and your life is hilarious

or you are trolling, which is also hilarious

Nope. 2 full terms. Say it with us: PRESIDENT TRUMP

IMPEACHMENT SOON DRUMPFALUMPAS

>drywall

Fucking poverty stricken leaf. Use bricks next time.

Hey shill, check again, his approval is split or almost split ;^)

Am going to tell the truth, prior Trump balloter here. This is frolicsome gazing upon Trump clatter and conflagrate. But in all solemnity we can not let this individual get the ciphers for the doomsday machines.

saged

Nope. Trumpcare is a disaster that most Americans hate, and his budget is also hated because of the deep cuts it makes in programs that are popular.

>having exposed bricks inside your house

Hold me bros

>Shareblue-Sample-COPY-99.png
They don't even try to hide it...
Think about this, shareblue faggot: it's your JOB to keep starting threads that are pro left. We post here FOR FUN.
The left is so fucked they have to PAY people to bring up their talking points baka

>0.02 has been deposited to your account

>rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_mar21
yeah no honey bun

Anyone else regret voting for trump? This has turned into a shit show.

Say with me shills.
50% AND RISING

0.02 Rubles has been deposited to your account

>45th president of the United States

This triggers the ShareBlue poster

>filename
>"crew-sample-18 (Rename before posting)"

>mfw

1post by this ID guys. Stop and think and

SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE
SAGE
>SAGE

Fucking kys libtard

Rasmussen is literally fake news.

DRAMPFFS BTFO FOR GOOD THIS TIME

DESU

That's the most pathetic thing I've seen since the "unsheathe katana" meme. Zero self-awareness. Good God, how they made it this far up the gene pool is beyond me.

At least I can rest easy these betamale max won't breed more problems for the world. The Democrat Party is beyond fuck with these people hanging around running their PR.

Generation Z is not taking ANY of this BuzzFeed bait crap seriously.

The spider, dropping down from twig,
Unfolds a plan of her devising,
A thin premeditated rig
To use in rising.

And all that journey down through space,
In cool descent and loyal hearted,
She spins a ladder to the place
From where she started.

Thus I, gone forth as spiders do
In spider's web a truth discerning,
Attach one silken thread to you
For my returning.

Take meds because when he is impeached, you might have an heart attack or a seizure