Why are Drumpf supporters so fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know, why are Drumpf supporters so fucking stupid?

eehhm...Drumpf BTFO?

I HATE THE WHITE MAN

There are no schools where they live.

TRUMP BTFO!

Hey, former Trump voter here. I love watching him crash and burn, but in all seriousness, we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Ridicule doesn't work when you're the loser.

Put the handbook down. There are other cocks in the world to suck besides Alinsky's.

I don't know, never met anyone who supports drumpf.

Care to tell me who this drumpf is and from what country?

How does it feel to be a Slave?

remember newfags to write Sage for these threads in the options field

The secret is theyre on the far far far end of the hate cycle.
youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
basically watch this video and imagine an inverse bell curve, the people in the middle of the bell curve do the least hating of others and therefore have little insanity and stupidity driven into them by it, then you have places where politics is discussed slowly rising that bell curve with assholes bitching about the other side being evil ayys who will kill us all, then you have places like pol, which are full of natsocs and gas the things I don't like folks. and then finally after pol at the tip of the bell curve you have people with so little self respect that they actually litterally support a specific politician as though they where not a pile of shit compared with another pile of shit, but a real god given emprah or superhero.

>imstillwithher
and
>maga
fags are both this level of stupid because they cannot comprehend the idea that these presidents don't represent their best interest but insist publicaly and loudly that they do.

Why do Trump haters think his name is Drumpf.

1 Reason I voted for Trump:

I'm sick of scraping together enough change for a tin of Cope in the morning while the nigger in front of me gets a full hot breakfast on an EBT card.

Only stupid fuck here is you, bitch

Reason I voted for Trump

My student debt is higher than my house mortgage, and I make better money working in a skilled trade.

Really activate your almonds and make you think

There is a huge Trump supporter / Evangelical Christian overlap. Huge swathes of his base are used to taking things on faith, so the daily falsities and obfuscation comes naturally to them.

Reason I voted for Trump

I can't afford the health insurance payment for my family. I can afford the extra tax I'm charged for not having insurance

Reason I voted for Trump

If he destroys the country trying to make it right, let it fucking burn.

Google chemtrails mate.