Powerful New Autism Weapon

Our scientists have developed a powerful new weapon in the fight against social justice and the Jew. These posters use a potent form of weaponed autism. We have calculated that if these posters are printed up and put around college campuses, it will cause in fighting between SJWs and Jews.

This infighting serves our agenda two fold: making social justice look ridiculous and turning Jews against the left.

Your mission Sup Forums should you choose to accept it, is to print out fliers and put them up at your school. May KEK guide your path
pdf-archive.com/2017/03/21/jewish-privilege-1-b/jewish-privilege-1-b.pdf

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-harvard/jewish-privilege-harvard.pdf

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/19/jewish-privilege-holocaust/jewish-privilege-holocaust.pdf

pdf-archive.com/2017/03/20/jewish-privilege-nazism-vs-zionism/jewish-privilege-nazism-vs-zionism.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=fcjDtPf9GMw
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doing Gods work

It's not so much autism, it's just that liberals are easily moved by emotion in regards to their ego stroking, all you need to do is pull their strings the right way. They look for an oppressor, and when they see there is a small elite group at the top, they will fight against them, because that is how they were indoctrinated at their colleges.

As usual, they are often felled by their own venom because they are short sighted.

Point 3 in this you goofed on. That calorie restriction only applies to military.
Might want to revise or find a better source. SJW's will seriously nitpick at everything so it's better to be safe.

Nevermind I'm just autistic and can't fucking read an article.
Keep up the good work.

The infighting over the nitpicking will only further serve our cause

Bump for justice and T.Hanks for sharing

Agreed. This is a very good tactic for a false flag honestly. Learning from the CIA are we?
>hack something then leave Russia's fingerprints

I'm going to be posting some of these on campus even though I don't attend anymore. I've got 2 within driving distance and since they're conservative as shit this should definitely put a puff in their petty coat.

>#weareallmuslim
Kek

BUMP

>This infighting serves our agenda two fold: making social justice look ridiculous and turning Jews against the left.
this is very confusing, Sup Forums becomes the jew to out jew the jew with jewish tricks
>fighting fire with fire
however what if the jew becomes Sup Forums?

The reactions are priceless... Can someone screenshot more of the (((Facebook)))

More of these plz

Wow, my... this is MAD SIENCE

The trigger is real

I am an intersectional feminist and I don't know what to do now.

>intersectional feminist
>Browses /pol
Pick one

CHEEKY LADS.

TAKE THIS PRECIOUS (YOU)

Now THIS is memetic warfare.

I don't attend any colleges, but I'll put some in an an area I know libtards frequent

It's... too strong, we should watch out with these MMDs. We could cause a MAD situation.

Are these numbers true?

One more to trigger mudslimes

You lads are brilliant.
Spread these far and wide, and wait to see the media shitstorm unfolding.

>that i pay thousands of dolars.
scholomo is really trying hard there x'D

Haha is this the evolution of memeing? Printing posters and putting them?

Jews are just smarter

deal with it

>tfw we are now the jew

they wrecked lots of nations in the course of history, everything in the middle East, nazi Germany, communist Russia, they will rekt you too

beware

at least use proper grammer
"unhired"
"payed"

stop fighting, just give up

The word would be fired, not unhired. And we say paid not payed. This thread stinks of foreign governments. There's no way an native speaker of the English language could make mistakes like

You're doing god's work user, keep it up

Did you even fucking read the wikipedia article about it? It was an unhiring not a firing you fucking twat

le redditors don't understand the difference

This is the kind of info that needs to be spread around. It will wake up the normies to whom their real masters are. Whitey is not your master normie. You can say nearly anything hateful about white males and be praised for your courage.

Say one criticism of Jews over any issue, you get shunned from society and fired.

To learn who rules over you, find out whom you may not criticize.

you need to learn some subtlety.

got to make these retards have an ah-ha realization when they read making them think they outsmarted the poster when they really only gained the opinion you wanted them to have.

I like this idea. You are on the project now user. I want you to make posters and put them here. Thank you for your service in the meme war

Multifront memes

BAMP
These are brilliant! Division must be sown in the anti-white coalition. Separate the Jews from the others, and they all fall. The Jews are the brains and the money. Without them, the whole thing fails. We must turn them against theJews.

I've seen a few of these at UIC. Keep up the good work, user.

Speaking of colleges, Virginia Tech is going Ape Shit over what is probably a case of "Hey Rabbi, watcha' doin'?"

Roanoke.com has the story about VT Stands up to Hate. Critical fact from the article? The Jews were flyered during Saturday prayers (no one around to see) and the Rabbi found the flyers.

Bumpin this shit

Maybe something like this. Appeal to feelings, not facts.
>Jews in America are not shot at, arrested, widely loathed, or locked out of the country for the color of their skin.
>They make up Bankers, TV and Movie stars, Politicians and Executives.
>So why do they speak over the voices of the minorities and claim to be oppressed?

Oh no! They jailed David Irving, AGAIN, at his age?

Make sure they're public schools, otherwise as a non-student you could be busted for trespassing.

Of course! How does red-pilling ourselves and a few other edgelords on the internet compare to bringing Sup Forums to the world?

It's true, it is a bit evil to create resentment out of what is, I hate to say it, probably mostly natural. That's us using Jewish tactics I guess. Not sure what I think about that.

Now, similar memes about Jews in the media or as immigration proponents I'd have zero qualms with.

Yeah but it takes next-level intelligence to do that. Wonder what .. you know, that other, even spergier board is doing these days?

> speak over the voices of the minorities

Very good. Could use more punch but, solid.

this

A thought to keep in mind:

Tolerance is all about mentally disarming white males so that they will not resist their displacement. The (((other side))) will stoop to any low to achieve this end. They will commit false flags and then blame white males. The mass media will back them up with out asking any critical questions. Trust no one who wishes to take from white males for the sake of "fairness."

The war on white males is very real and getting stronger. Spread the word.

Jew here, can't wait to print these up and place them around, garner more sympathy for my people.

Do it and post pics faget

kek

> usury
I hope you are kidding.

This is great. This will trigger the Jew to rage about muh holohoax and make it all about them. They can't help themselves. Let them compete with the other minorities in the oppression olympics. That's sure to be offputting to the minorities.

>2% of the Israeli population is Arab

i mean 25%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Israel

Blessed autists.

at this point, i kind of want it. maybe then people could pull their heads out of the sand

Did you mean to reply to someone else?

I'd rather blow it all up then let them have complete control.

Of the white man is forced to retreat, let us burn the town, salt the fields, and let those who have stabbed us in the back deal with the ashes.

Bump to spread this.

There has to be a blatant 'mistake' in the poster, that they do a quick google so they redpill themselves.

The problem with Nazi propaganda is that they spell everything out for you. The person reading the poster has to do a component of work/effort for themselves (in order for the intended message to get through)

If Memes are like sex, then OP just prematurely ejaculated

bump for potential

This is amazing gonna go post them in starbucks

fucking devilish
plz include in screencap, papa bless

>Oy Vey!!! Delete this!!!!

Hol' up, so you be sayin' we gotta weaponize autism 'n' shiet?

youtube.com/watch?v=fcjDtPf9GMw

Oh hahahahahaha

I fucking read about this in a normie paper today.

Kek is with you, praise the holy digits

This. It's what Trump does all the time.

Needs some A/B testing though. I wonder what the reaction would be if we said that 95% of billionaires are Jewish, then did a public rebuttal in the usual self-righteous leftist style

>"it's only 45%, not 95%, you literal Nazis"

The DoAD (Department of Autistic Defense) has really outdone themselves

bump

Bump

it's cause jews are genetically smarter you dumbshit.

in terms of genetic intelligence, it goes: jews > east asians > whites >>> sand niggers >>>>>>>>> niggers

pin this

I want to hand these out at my college, should I go for the bleeding heart lib angle, or just be myself?

>tfw a Jewish Cornellian
And before anyone asks
>not a legacy
>no connections
>no donations
>knew nobody
>not jewish sounding last name
just work hard and smart.

Always bleeding heart lib.

east asians >jews > whites > everyone else

Black Lives Matter shirt and Bernie hat or something like that?

Don't use your own printer, the printer put serial number on your shit

I'm not in school I have a job a pretty decent job I don't really want to lose so I'm not putting these up at work

Anything else I could do with them?

>wrong
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Now you know how we whites feel with all the white privlege bullshit you fuck

At least you are allowed to call them out and not be called an evil Nazi

That doesn't prove me wrong fuckboy

I'm pretty sure it did just that.

So what you're missing the point

The whole point of this is to show them how fucking bullshit all their white privlege and hatred of whites is

classic goy, having trouble reading