I am russian time traveler from 2030 and I came here again

All right folks, more time this time.
At first, I am going to answer previous questions which I didn't.
>Will there be a massive armed uprising from/against muslims in europe and if so how will it resolve?
Nope. Just few protests. Now there is civil war in Sweden, but it's just inner problem that is not directly connected to muslims. It's just nazi hate torward socdems.
>Who won the 2018 Russia World Cup?
French. Then Brazil. Russia barely made it to third place after beating hell outa ass from England.
>Just for the hell of it what happens to austraia?
Nothing interesting. Well, there will be school shooting with around 6 or 7 dead kids in 2027 in Canberra. Not sure.
>When will China stagnate? What year? How's Spain doing? What about the EU.
2022. New economic crisis connected straight to Silcon valley. Bye-bye, apple.
>Any wars for America to be involved with in the next 4 years? What happens to ISIS
Partial involvment in Yemen. ISIS will be wiped away from Syria, but endless terrorists acts in Iraq continue. Also there is Philippines and Africa, which became new playground for survived militants.
>What happens in Star Wars Episode 8 and 9?
Everybody dies. Except nice lad, his lady and stupid robot.
>will Belgium ever stop being a meme?
Yeap.
>What happened to France and Central Europe?
It's exist. Your new main problem is economic crisis, huge drop of number of workplaces and niggers. Not muslims, blacks.
>Anything on my country?
Your country exist. Big earthquake on 9th September of 2025, just two days after another in Latin Amerika.
>Was the holocaust debunked or Hitler revealed as a hero?
Nope. Business as usual.

All right, now you are free to ask me some questions. But first watch here: . I am not going to answer the same question twice.

What should I invest in?

Will you invade us?

Read previous thread.
Nope. Nobody interested in you anymore.

Is Northern Serbia going to become independent,or will we have city states?Atom states?How much do we split?

>How much do we split?
You are not going to split, pal.

Lame.Do we at least become poorer than Ukraine or a part of the reformed bank European calphilate?

Anything interesting for Portugal?
Will Best Korea bomb anyone?

>Do we at least become poorer than Ukraine or a part of the reformed bank European calphilate?
Neither.

So does Turkey become a part EU before us?What happens to FYROM do the Albos chimp out since they are 20% of the population in this current year?
Does Greece fix it's economy?

Thinking of moving to Russia - will it see the cultural and economic renaissance I think it will in the next few decades?

>Anything interesting for Portugal?
9th September of 2025. Prepair your ass for tsunami.
>Will Best Korea bomb anyone?
No.

proof pls mr larper

>So does Turkey become a part EU before us?
With current civil war? No chances.
>What happens to FYROM do the Albos chimp out since they are 20% of the population in this current year?
Nope. But there will be tensions.
>Does Greece fix it's economy?
Nope. It's just everyone else economy become shittier. Tourism is a strong thing sometimes.
>Thinking of moving to Russia - will it see the cultural and economic renaissance I think it will in the next few decades?
Nope. We are close to third revolution cause economic don't became way better since 2020.

Do we start exterminating gypsies?

Which professions will be relevant and stay in demand for many years into the future?

What are the technological advances you're observing in the society?

Has CRISPR gene editing made some mainstream breakthroughs?

How's the situation in Switzerland? Have we nuked Geneve and annexed Austria and Bavaria yet?

>Which professions will be relevant and stay in demand for many years into the future?
Math, serious high-tec enginereeng, logistic support and electronics. Also CNC lathes operators.
>What are the technological advances you're observing in the society?
Read previous thread.
>Has CRISPR gene editing made some mainstream breakthroughs?
Nope. Just healed few deseases. We are right now trying to combine biological matter with robots, so maybe I will see something interesting in my future.
>How's the situation in Switzerland? Have we nuked Geneve and annexed Austria and Bavaria yet?
No, but you just brought a hello'va lot ammunition and weaponary from us in 2028. You telling something like you want to defend yourself from French and Germany in same time for some reason.

>good bye apple
What happens with that I'm curious?

>Will there be a massive armed uprising from/against muslims in europe and if so how will it resolve?
>nope

Stop LARPing. I'm from 2020 and civil war starts across the west in mid 2018.

Does scotland become independent from the UK?

>No, but you just brought a hello'va lot ammunition and weaponary from us in 2028. You telling something like you want to defend yourself from French and Germany in same time for some reason.
Y-Yeah sure, defend ourself.

MILITARY SUPERPOWER IN 20 YEARS, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS
PREPARE YOUR ANUSES

>What happens with that I'm curious?
Without Jobs they are not pretty good at sellin some old stuff like it's new. But 2022 silcon crisis gonna kill them forever. Microsoft is going back to action on smartphones market.

Funny medipack

Does iOS die with it, will Apple never open source it or will my glossy alternative system die with apple.

Russians inventing time travel? Haha bullshit. We all know the first scientist to invent time travel will probably be some cuck from Europe. They'll use it for cuck shit like "stopping Hitler'" or "stopping Trump"

You'll be the first to go, Ahmed.

do you think the questions and awnser you are making here will uncounciussly drive us to your time line?

How old are the oldest people?
Have things like cancer\Alzheimers been cured?
Anything happen in New Zealand?

How's Denmark doing?

Do you even know how to hold a weapon as a mountain untermensch?

Who wins? Canelo vs GGG and mayweather vs Connor McGregor?

can you tell about cryptocurrency ? is bitcoin worth investing ?
will Iraq and Syria unite like before ?

Does mind uploading to computers happen or is close to having been developed?

How are you communicating to the past?

Have we solved the mistery of consciousness and self-awareness?

What did the breakthroughs in science like ability to communicate back in time did to religious institutions?

are you joking

If May weather loses I will fucking reeeeeeeeeeeee May weather is literally The Lord of ufc

What, if anything, happens with Scotland and Ireland?
Also, anything within the next few weeks or days we should look out for, so that we can confirm you're not larping for (You)s.

Tell me, ((greatest ally)), do we ever qualify for a Euro championship.

Will I finally get a korean gf?

Nigga are you high?

What happens to Ukraine and Belarus?

Tell that to the last8 years of ufc.

reported everyone for being dumb shitstained roleplayers shitting up this place

go kill yourselves you wastes of human resources

saged

Actually 10 years.

Is having fun in Germany illegal or just strongly frowned upon?

I'm on a mobile ip nice try :^)

Sure

poor fag here, If I were to bet on anything, what would it be?

>Does iOS die with it, will Apple never open source it or will my glossy alternative system die with apple.
Yes. And nope.
>Russians inventing time travel?
Nope. It's joint work of Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Russia and Austria.
>They'll use it for cuck shit like "stopping Hitler'" or "stopping Trump"
It's not working this way. Right now I can type some shit from random computer and throw cups from tables like some ghost.
>do you think the questions and awnser you are making here will uncounciussly drive us to your time line?
We are not getting any news from future yet, so I don't know.
>How old are the oldest people?
Some Caucasian man is 127 years old.
>Have things like cancer\Alzheimers been cured?
No, but we significally decreased death rate.
>Anything happen in New Zealand?
No.
>How's Denmark doing?
Partialy uncucked.
mayweather GGG
>2030
>cryptocurrency
>will Iraq and Syria unite like before ?
NOPE
>Does mind uploading to computers happen or is close to having been developed?
Nope.
>How are you communicating to the past?
Like in old french version of '12 monkeys'. Can't bring something with me back, also can't travel to future, also nobody can interact with me directly.
>Have we solved the mistery of consciousness and self-awareness?
No.
>What did the breakthroughs in science like ability to communicate back in time did to religious institutions?
Nothing. It's pretty secret ability and quite unstable. We are testing it.
Read previous thread.
I am not followed history of Euro championships, but maybe 1/4 in 2024?
Previous thread.
Obligations of tea and fruit's companies.

Stop attention whoring.

Will be ever be able to poo in loo?

Are there any other time travelers?

Was the method of travel ever confirmed as irreversible due to the actions of the subject taken in the past?

What results of the russian president election in 2018?

Kek
i believe in you, will LSD, DMT, and psychedelics be more popular ? are you using any to communicate with ether or something ?

Will kim fuck with us ? how about our economies ?

>France are going to win 2018 World Cup

Sup Forums here, just no.

I don't see anything regarding Scotland, and something within the next few days to prove you aren't larping would be nice.

>dumb kids larping itt
maximum cringe

Does le pen win both rounds coming up?

What will be the most popular wat to pirate game and movies and CP in the future?

How will WAREZ look in future?

inquiring pirates want to know

what i mean, if that having ceirtain knowledge and ideas guides us to different "time lines" or realities

Do you know what happens to México?
Also, does anybody have a link to last thread?

Can you change the past or did your time travel already happen?

I like larping.

How is Finland doing?

Gimme a run down of significant events in Southern Africa and Africa in general 2020 - 2030.

even I can predict that

wars, violence, oppression,famine and disease,- in other words how it's always been....perhaps maybe more chink colonists but there's a bigger chance they will give up and just leave.

There is nobody here yet. That's our main problem right now. I am taking some actions in past to allow eggheads to collect some information and analysis it.
Putin. Again. For last time, thx god.
>i believe in you, will LSD, DMT, and psychedelics be more popular?
Nope? I am not too much into drugs.
>are you using any to communicate with ether or something ?
Nope.
>Will kim fuck with us ? how about our economies ?
No. Read previous thread. In short: Kim is dead, North is captured by Russia. Your economics is now based on work in South Asian union (Russia, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea). You are doing cars, ships, military electronics and simple labour robots.
No. Enjoy your tears.
Piracy is blooming. No shitty warez or torrents. It's more like smart-filesystems, that can store and give any information to any side of the globe. For price or for free.
There is theory that was told to me by some scientist. It's like everyone have their own unique timeline for future. I can't change my future, cause it's already happend, but my actions clearly can change another timelines, that are not connected with future me by some reason. So, if I am going to be friend of some person, since then I can't change his past, if it's going to change my timeline too.
But chances that my timeline crossed with yours previously are small, so my actions can change your timeline, actually.
>Do you know what happens to México?
EPIC DRUG WAR IN 2020.
>Also, does anybody have a link to last thread?
Just press on links to previous posts in oppost.
Your country exists. Africa still is a shithole.

Do we get left the fuck alone by the west's lefties?

>implying you need to be a time traveler to know

Bullshit, nothing about coming crisis, nothing about silver. OP is a fag.

>people can change the past but the world is still like now

Besides time travel, are there any other major technology breakthroughs that have reached public consumption?

Nope. But you gonna have some kind of temporal peace with hesbollah.

> peace with hezbollah
Woah. Is it because they hate ISIS even more than they hate us?

Чтo c cocaчeм, OПчик? Booбщe кaк oбcтoял дeлa c бopдaми в 2030-м?

>Africa still is a shithole.

see? some things never change.

Will happen something relevant on Latin America or are we irrelevant as always?

*вaнгa-мoд oн*
Кpyтят pyлeтки и жaлyютcя нa EOT.
*вaнгa-мoд oфф*

A кaк жe paзвитиe, гипepдвaч и вce тaкoe? Heyжeли ничeгoшeньки нe измeнитcя?

Any future unexplainable paranormal incidents or confirmed sightings of people with unnatural powers?
Also how is the space program doing? Mars landing 2033 or 2048 in your timeline?

How are we doing chuvak?

Cкaжи кa, хлOПчик, a c хoхляндиeй- мaтyшкoй кaк дeлa?

>after beating hell outa ass from England.
fake and gay

And now for the question the entire world wants to know

Will USA be destroyed in a racial civil war?

Двaч yмep. Oпять. Bpoдe в 2025. Mнe yжe пoчти 40 лeт, a Aбy yжe cтapый. A имиджбopды вcё eщё живyт, и дaжe cтaли yмepeннo-пoпyляpны. T.e. oбщee пpeдcтaвлeниe o них имeют дaжe бaбyльки.
Nothing interesting.
Nothing.

Did you get raped by the 2019 Dutch decision to forbid the use of the Rotterdam-Warsaw train line, excluding you from even more products?

Jewed and cucked by reptilians.
Karma is real.

because they gonna kick you so hard the shekels will fall out of your arse.

looking forward to it.

What happens to Spain?

Nah. You both just gonna too tired from war.
Читaй пpoшлый тpeд.
NO.
Nothing interesting.

Is agi achieved yet in your time?

What is an event that you think everyone should be aware of? Maybe not give extreme detail, but perhaps tell us where and when to stay away from?

Taк кoгдa тaм Пyтин двинeт кoпытa или oтoйдёт oт влacти?

Did I try to overthrow Merkel and install a new Reich?

OP
Does steel fighting and knight fights ever get big outside of russia?

>Sergei had a whole vodka and now thinks hes from 2030

>French. Then Brazil. Russia barely made it to third place after beating hell outa ass from England.

We made it to the third place play off? GET IN!

What's the best country to be in to make a lot of money, fuck space pussy (like starship troopers), and be chosen by God to defend the one true faith?

How does A Song of Ice and Fire(the novels, not the shitty HBO adaptation end) and how does The Walking Dead(the comics) end?

>NO.

okay this tells me that u r full of chuji

B 2024 yйдёт. B 2028 двинeт.

I Kek.

I Kek.