Wake up

>Wake up
>Look outside
>Britain has launched a full colonial invasion to bring your country into the empire upon which the sun never sets
Could you resist?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-dXp7V7bk
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_invasions_of_the_River_Plate
youtube.com/watch?v=f_FpYLnNhVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which country?

Sorry, no more refugees allowed.

Yeah because that worked so well 200 years ago when we weren't even a nation yet, let alone the most powerful nation on Earth.

I like my Lobsterbacks like I like my Tea, thrown overboard and drowned.

Why would Britain invade oldest ally?

No, we've failed the founding fathers. Only a King will save us now.

They try after we did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Armada
All sinked, ez

>>Look outside
y would i do that

>his country isn't even built for empire

We fucked the cunts out before, we'd do it again

tfw
>been gone from KY for 5 years
>Trump now the President
>jobs literally growing on trees
>based stickman in need of assistance
>shitty welfare country finland dropping jobs left and right
>even for network security position
>cia dropping leaks
>shit libs won't stop screaming russia bad
>living in russia's backyard
>even wife and pup wanna move to jenkkiland

I'm coming home

>British fleet
>no guns
>no metal knives
>can't threaten you or they get jailed for hate-speech
>had to pick up millions of African migrants along the way
>led my a diverse LGBT/Muslim officer corps
>staving because they had to throw all the pork overboard to no offend Muslims

They would fail to invade like the three times they tried before

Falklands

Britain could have taken your entire country in the 1980s if it had wanted it. Fortunately for you it only wanted two useless islands.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>american education

My lad.

your on our planet, pay toll

>muh Falklands
3 times and there was no charm
Fuck off idiot

@117643920(nope)

heh

Fuck off Argentina Falklands are Birtish claim.

If everyone in the world follow your dumb logic, the world was a eternal war for "claims".

Also Uruguay is Brazilian Claim.

>refer to Britain failing to take the capital, repeatedly

>random huechimp: MUH FALKLANDS

You are a disgrace to Brazil,boot licker

I'll believe Uruguay is Brazilian (jk i won't) as soon as you ask an important quantity of Uruguayans to choose between Argentina and Brazil as their new home state.

the world is a eternal war for "claims"

Proxy wars do exist, imperialism is never over now we just other ways insted of full out war

Fuck off, Brazil is Uruguayan claim. (You can keep the nigger parts though)

Actually it worked amazingly well and catapulted us into becoming the global power. We should do it again.

>2 Spanish Armadas obliterated
>Trafalgar (Spain and France allying and getting BTFO)
U mad?

old aly wanna go divide Africa again ?

>Let The Queen take over again?
>Maybe mummy will love us this time...
tfw she wont.

Let's watch some British tv, guys

Oh, it's great being black in a white neighborhood

>White boys wont DARE start a fight with you

"intimidates whites guy*

>You get to fuck EVERY white girl whitin a one mile radius with your beautiful black...

*cuts to interracial sex scene*

youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-dXp7V7bk

Neither Argentina nor Brazil are a threat to Uruguay, because Uruguay is literally the only one of the three worth anything.
If you're an Argentine, you're either a disgusting porteño, or a knee-bending cucked provincial that can't stop taking porteño dick.
And if you´re Brazilian you´re either a nigger, or you'd join Uruguay rather than try to take it.

>muh Malvinas

Fuck off, you loose weak faggot

Kill Spaniards
Enslave Africans
Feed Africans dead Spaniards
Profit

Yep. Our navy is newer and larger.

To stop you making a new Brazil. We can't have that again.

Oh look! Its the nigger midget from the other side of the mountain
How's the earthquakes and flees going?Indio sucio

Time to make Anglo-Portuguese Alliance great again lets get this spanish

yeah sure it is son ;)
>doesn't know about British naval invisibility tech

thanks to the yanks and there obsession with bbc cuckolding...

better than you with the jew

holy kek

.....thank god

We wouldn't

They are like the the mix race child we made and are ashamed of, they cant even speak Portuguese

Said the Jew
How about you take back all these students who live off our taxed education, you parasites

>indio sucio

You're shitty poor excuse for a ppl are always coming and saying how much better Chile is then your shithole Gastón. Hope you're happy being the south american joke of Sup Forums

None of you could. One of our new frigates could decimate the navies of most of the world and don't even get me started on our subs.

To help remove kebab from homeland

yes

here is brazil your autistic mixed race son
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

Your navy has 3 ships.

From before the year 2000.

Hmm.. It seems the lips and nose on that sun are rather... Wide...

Most of them leave we are incredably racist we dont even accept our childs date blacks

It will end up exactly how the episode ends.

"muh falklands"

but we did ACTUALLY beat the shit out of you cunts in the falklands, tell me, do you own them now? are there spicorino gringorinos living there now or are they still brits, invade again and see what happens you absolute gonk zonk

You seem confused. You tried to invade us and you failed spectactularly. We never tried to invade you.

And, no, colonial raids against Spain during the Napoleonic Wars do not count as an invasion of Argentina.

Sure you dont thats why your country is full of angolan niggers

>Said the Jew
what? you are the ones who elected one
>How about you take back all these students who live off our taxed education, you parasites
less then one persent ,and most do better then the shit full of feminist and faggots you call population

>On 21 January 2013, Santísima Trinidad suffered a broken valve which resulted in the flooding of six compartments. The flooding was beyond the capacity of the pumps and the crew were evacuated. The ship took on a 50 degree list and sank at the moorings. Decisions are yet to be made on re-floating the vessel. Santísima Trinidad was in poor condition before she sank; the ship had been cannibalized to keep her sister Hercules operational, as the British refused to sell the Argentines spare parts after the Falklands War.

Better you decolonisation your own country of Pakis first.

the brits already tried twice

got rekt both times
>inb4 it was spain

based chile cucking the argentits out of the pacific ocean.

loljk, we dont have sea access

Resisting Big British Cock? Not on your life. I for one accept our new British overlords.

Hahaha we fuck up there but atleast we made a lot of gold

Fuck your frigates.

only Lisbon we are like 95% white Country

spbp

The scenario should be reversed at this point. Could that little island resist our giant American navy?

>youtube.com/watch?v=f_FpYLnNhVw

Frigates

We never where the naval type
Bring some ships over so we can sink them again,like the good ol' times

I can't hear you over the Aconcagua indio subnormal

Its called the forgotten wars for a reason, look it up

>He starts having a freakout
>Let's pin him to the ground and rest our entire body-weight on his fucking biceps, that'll come him down.
Yeah, that'll make it better.

Still, I may say that, but what else are they meant to do? He's fucking autistic. They can't just let him destroy the place.

i fucking froth watching the south american countries just tear the shit out of each other,

if only i could go back in time and implore hitler to swap the jews for the argentinians

F

>for sandniggers

>Tfw Brittanians have Knightmare frames
How will we ever win?

Ahem

look at how streamline her routine of pinning him down is.
Like she has done it thousands of times , she even has her special autist control pillows on standby at a moments notice.

F

How have you not been Lol'd? I habitually avoid Internet slang, but lol sir, lol.

yes we could

their boats have no power here

I'm more surprised that Gloucestershire was able to successfully declare independence overnight.

We'll just challenge them to a cheese rolling contest, winner takes Cheltenham.

mate what are you even saying?

is that churro shoved so far up your gaping asshole that you cant even form a coherent fucking sentence

I only learned this fact recently, and I considered myself a stellar student of history. I'm curious, is this a sentiment that the Portuguese still acknowledge today?

1. Does anyone under 40 know the history?
2. Does anyone under 40 acknowledge the alliance as ongoing?

Same here. You would to have to invade either Italy or Germany first. And if you destroy either of those two I welcome the crumpets n stuff

(Leave me my guns though)

Soon this ship will be saving refugees from the mediterranean sea and shipping them straight to europe

>if only i could go back in time and implore hitler to swap the jews for the argentinians
>for sandniggers

the retarded kid from Uk cant even think...

we won both WWs

you lost both WWs

don't compare yourself to us

hey if you want to see some funny shit watch the president of bolivia and crap he says to us

surround the shoreline with pork meals and the Brits (Mohameds) will turn away

>Shit in every catagory for their Military

How you enjoying the Falklands?

Arm the semtex.

I'll just leave this here.

Except Britain liked to colonize by making natives fight each other. Just like the US.
It's very effective though.

Underrated

fuck
put a "the" betewen "and" & "crap"