Why was it so much more fun to watch Trump during the primaries than it is now when he's president?

Why was it so much more fun to watch Trump during the primaries than it is now when he's president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85HbztRoTUE
youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same reason it's fun to watch a retarded kid in special ed, but you don't want them running the country.

It's still fun tho.

Oh yeah agree but the primaries were a special time. It seemed like Trump couldn't be stopped no matter what, meme magic was at its height, there were no shills and Sup Forums was pretty unified then

Because now it's a marathon and a war of attrition

Salt-overdose during election week.
We're like drug addicts chasing a high that we can't reach anymore....It's gonna be pretty rough until Trump breaks ground on the wall, or forms Right Wing Death Squads.

>Here take a bump

youtube.com/watch?v=85HbztRoTUE

>there were no shills.

Were you even here during the primaries?

this, if anything there were more ACTUAL shills then.

Now it's just half the board blatantly trolling the gullible flood of normies who pour in after each new daily article about "the hacker Sup Forums and Trump, how hatespeech subverted democracy"

>pic related
>will get you guaranteed genuine (yous) if you type: "Drumpfies BTFO"

Or the general election. I'm not sure if the Cruz shills or the Hillary shills were worse.

You mean the.....True Constitutional Conservatives™?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE

>why was it so much more fun to watch a belligerent meme clown talk shit about America without consequences, than it is now that it turns out he's actually a cartoonishly corrupt and incompetent sociopath that was talking shit about America because he's a Russia plant?

In the primaries he was being a cheeky cunt and winning the bantz game.

Now he's increasingly sounding like a paranoid idiot.

Because it was funny to see him behave like that back then, before he could be able to shit on his country.

he's a showman. all style no substance.

nice "president" burgerfats.

This.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT 56 DEGREE CHESS BULLSHIT YOU DRUMPFKINS PULL WHEN DRUMPF RESIGNS!!!!!!!

I miss the ¡Yeb! memes

>he's a Russia plant

literally what

he has no significant ties to Russia, is a third generation American, and is too rich to be bought.

stop talking past the sale and tell me what his possible motivations would be

He gets blocked by dem judges when he tries to do anything remotely good for the country

There is no competition so there's no tension. The election was like a Battle Shounen when he was constantly fighting opponents in preparation for the Final Boss. But now Trump is President, nothing can take him down.

no one took him seriously back then
now they're seriously trying to constrain him, or failing that, eliminate him.

He has the nuclear codes now

So what you're actually going with here is "He's rich, so he couldn't possibly be influenced by getting richer".

Yeah, there's nothing in history to suggest that rich people will do anything to acquire more wealth and power.

So lets just ignore Sessions, Flynn, Kushner, Manafort, Page, Gordon, Stone, and Cohen's ties to Russia, because we're assuming Trump has enough money that his greed drive turned off.

>stop talking past the sale and tell me what his possible motivations would be
Being the fucking president.