This photo has been circulating on normiebook for awhile now...

This photo has been circulating on normiebook for awhile now. A liberal friend of mine just shared it and I am thinking of commenting on it. The only real argument I can form against the photo is that it uses the Red herring fallacy.

bump for self interest

Self bump

you'd first have to show that expending lots of money on the biggest killers would realistically reduce them.

the comic also throws out an essentially unproven accusation of racism and completely ignores the deadly crime that illegal immigrants bring (besides themselves being illegal) because it would not support their argument.

if there were a chart that showed the deaths related to imported heroin + other respiratory depressants + gang violence by latino gangs within the south, it would not be nearly so one sided.

also trump hasn't attacked the constitution, that was obama.

What's wrong with hurting brown people? It's a tried and true tradition of white nations.

2 deaths so what the fuck was 9/11 than. Also you cant stop disease so much as you just stop progression this is by far the shittest graph ive ever seen

>Tom the Dancing Fag wants the government to babysit us
>except if it offends brown people
Maybe we should stop being fat and smoking

t. fatty who at least quit smoking

government cant force you to eat right , but it can BUILD A FUCKING WALL

its pro gun as well so if ur libtard friends share it you could use that

>we need more government spending in order to prevent death from heart disease

It's much easier to stop a muzzie from beheading you then it is to stop cancer or heart disease.

Migration problems are a lot broader than 'deaths per year'. Look at birth rates and project the demographic distribution 50 years later. The biggest problem is that white people and our culture are going to disappear.

This has to be ignoring 9/11 when it comes to deaths. That's a fuck of a lot more than two deaths per year.

Also, the biggest flaw in this "terrorist deaths per year" argument is that it completely ignores the attacks that were non-fatal like in Ohio or the Boston bombing survivors. Nor does it take into account prevented or failed attacks due to the diligence of law enforcement. The underwear bomber's dud didn't make it any less of a terrorist attack.

Polluting the air is a crime. Heart disease and cancer are usually caused by personal choices, just like most accidents.

Illegals cost the USA hundreds of billions a year. That money belongs to the American people, who are unjustly taxed to pay for these illegals. That is a crime of the worst kind, called slavery.

>2 deaths per year to Islamic Terrorists
I'd love to see the source for that number.

Ask him why Obama, Merkel, or Trudeau haven't cured cancer yet.

This really simpleā€“it's not the federal government's job to prevent any of these deaths, with the possible exception of "air-pollution-related"...whatever the fuck that means. The federal government is not your mommy. It IS the federal government's job to prevent deaths from foreign entities...I see they conveniently left off the waterfall of deaths related to drug imports, for example.

Read it again. They use the very exact phrase Islamic Jihadist refugee.

People die, we need to get over this stumbling block. You have to die of something in the end, maybe it's the ticker, maybe it's the cancer, maybe it's even a home invasion by filthy illegal immigrants...but sooner or later...death should not be politicized.

a nation can be destroyed with no blood spilled. it's not by comparing terrorist attacks with car accidents that we should decide whetever we should let religious fundamentalists build an empire or let our population be replaced by strangers.

Health issues are consequence of persona dietary habits and chosen lifestyle.

I would be glad if someone didn't walk with his boots into my house because the only way to help those people is not to throw money on healthcare but the change they are not willing to make.
If they don't want to go to a fucking fat camp or pay 10 times as much for food better shut the fuck up. Because I know first hand that people will spend their money on addictions first leaving them dry.
So the "top" concerns here would be preventable best by education and actual fucking social shaming that those liberal fucking hypocrites are so triggered by. Fat people are disgusting unhealthy and should buy two tickets.

Other than that immigration is downplayed here and it shows lack of understanding that government should protect it's citizens not push them around.
And this "Muslims" ban was supposed to prevent a problem in it's early stage. As in medicine prevention is the best solution.

Don't argue on Facebook Jesus.

*Islamic Jihadist Immigrants

Stupid me can't even follow their wiggle words

the cartoon is using false statistics.
More than 2 people died in Orlando ALONE.

just ask 'why does this cartoon ignore the 50 gay people killed in Orlando by radical Islamic terrorists?'

It is biased against GAY PEOPLE! It completely ignores 50 people killed!! Because they were gay! Muslims hate gay people! They throw them off rooftops!

And you support this cartoon when it ignores 50 gay people. because gay

Tell that that reducing illegal immigration from Mexico will reduce the rates of heart disease, as Mexico is one of the most obese nations in the world.

The first two are argued to be the most important here. This comes down to a debate on Obamacare. Sure they are losing their overpriced healthcare that was harming business and the overall economy and getting worse and more expensive by the day.. It helped only the lower class that work full time but hurts everyone else. The middle class is much better of with the cheap insurance rates to come from this...

The other one is about global warming, oh sorry I mean "climate change". Certain areas are more polluted than others, this is not a global issue.

Add all this to the amount of people that would have died under the wicked witch or commie bernie's authoritarian rule.

Terrorism is violence used to support some kind of ideology.

What ideology was the Orlando shooter supporting? What was the point of him doing it? He had no ties to any terrorists cells. He clearly did it because he was repressed muslim homosexual and had a breakdown. That's not a political statement.

the guy in orlando wasn't an immigrant, he was born and raised in the US

>muh gov spending can fix fatasses

Also, who the fuck said we're deporting illegal immigrants because they're killing people? They don't belong here and are a burden on the system.

Stopped reading after "two deaths per year"
Heart disease, diabetes, etc are USUALLY (not always) due to poor life decisions.
Being murdered by a radical Muslim is not something someone usually chooses.

if you weren't such a RACIST BIGOT SHITLORD muslims wouldn't be terrorists!

If his parents were immigrants then he basically was an immigrant

Nigga like I give a fuq if they refugees or not