Mass Effect Andromeda does not allow players to make a white character because the developers said all whites are...

Mass Effect Andromeda does not allow players to make a white character because the developers said all whites are racist calling MEA the most diverse game ever made.

Why are known racists allowed to work at these huge companies? Seems weird doesnt it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quasEMFWj-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PBdUKWY0qS0
youtube.com/watch?v=X6PJEmEHIaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait a second r u rusing me

No way

lead devs

>black skin and hispanic facial features
XDDD

What's the whitetist a person can be in this game? Can someone show?

Is bottom the lightest someone can be? If so, that is fucking unreal, that can't bE possible.

Holy shit is this real?

It's literally in OP's picture. Look at the slider.

I really liked me3s multiplayer, if that returns then I'll buy but if not then fuck em,

Most of us have given up on games anyway and devote our time to crashing the liberal agenda with no survivors

its a shit game. what did you expect? this isnt them trying to push a message, this is them showing their incompetence .
go see the first hour of that shitty game on youtube, they managed to fuck up everything in that hour.

No.. that's not possible

Yes, but Bioware claimed it was a (((bug))) and they'd patch in lighter skin colors

The White male cuck is literally the default male. Stop lying faggot

>Diverse EA
>Homosexual Bioware

Not suprised in the slightest

This I stopped playing games in 2008

youtube.com/watch?v=quasEMFWj-Q

Don't worry goyim, it was purely an unintentional bug. They promised to patch it.

apparently only the default white characters are white, if you try to make a custom appearance you can't be white

Because an Asian girl asked why she couldn't create a pale skinned character and they realized they were marginalizing some fair skinned "POC", kek.

I hate what Bioware became and i´m afraid Obsidian will follow their route. In their last game the avaliable women were a strong independant esquimo, a stong independant niggress and a weird old lady. At least it was enjoyable unlike andromeda

We should honestly raise some hell over this. If you couldn't play as blacks there'd be riots in the streets.

The bottom image in OP's posts is as white as female characters can be. Males can be a little whiter but they still look pretty Mediterranean.

>t. ME:A owner

> 3 . 8

oh dear...

the pic I posted in the OP is the whitest you can make a person if you call that SJW a human bean user.

>t. ME:A owner
retard

>the developers said all whites are racist
lol, why not just say white skin will not be around in the future? why sperg out on mu racism?

>that flag
Subhuman filth.

>Yes, but Bioware claimed it was a (((bug))) and they'd patch in lighter skin colors
On Bioware official Twitter they respond saying there is no way to add lighter colors as skin colors because its technically impossible.

Other devs had said they refuse to work on any patch that lets a person create a white character since all white people are scum.

Kinda. If you pick an asian/middle eastern preset and fuck with the sliders a lot you can make something like kinda looks like a white person, but not really. The customizable characters were scanned from a darker skinned person, and they just didn't make textures to make lighter variants. Then later claimed it was a bug (that's not how bugs work, they just didn't give a fuck). The default character is white iirc, but un-customizable.

The game looks like luke warm garbage all over the place anyway. Made by Bioware's C-Team, who had never made a full game before, only DLC. Over 90% of the original ME team abandoned ship before this was made.

pic unrelated, except to show how far we've fallen.

Is that like how fembusters got all those 10/10's?

The game takes place in the future. It seems realistic imo.

lol, guess those "critics" are not in touch with the gamers, shills with strings attached confirmed AGAIN

Also, in multiplayer, none of the human classes are even remotely white. They're all very, very dark.

>mfw I can't play as humans now

>The game takes place in the future.
This is a good point.
According to our best and brightest sociologists and anthropologists everyone in the future is going to be a beautiful mongoloid mix of southern asians and inuit.

Then explain why Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3 are full of Europeans?

Begone, shill.

Literally looks like an arab hahaha. Maybe that's why you don't have a psychotic anti-white street shitter like Manveer as a lead dev.

Press S to spit on Bioware's grave.

S

B T F O

T

F

O

>The game takes place in the future. It seems realistic imo.
Guess the media jews won eh?

Diversity really does mean less white people!

I wouldn't be surprised if real, but source on second claim?

They couldn't make jawlines for women, why would they make models for other races.

Lots of games don't have black models, because it take a lof time, and a lot of times ends up looking racist.

Their games suck anyway, they probably did this because otherwise no one would talk about them.

>can only make people-of-single-color skin tones

>discriminate against whites
>discriminate against East-Asians
>discriminate against light-skinned middle-eastern peoples
>discriminate against albinos

Bulgaria is based, you fucking dog-cock sucking fuck.

>I wouldn't be surprised if real, but source on second claim?
Dont bother checking the devs its worse than what you would believe user, it doesnt get better trying to rationalize how much they hate white people. In other words there is no single tweet, and you will be sick reading all of them.

It's easier to render realistic looking black skin because white skin shows more sub surface features through.

There are real time sub surface effects in games now, but almost no one seems to be using them correctly for whatever reason.

>in the future
>designer babies
>shit colored skin
Uhm no

3.8/10 right?, don't really care about video games but love seeing Marx get btfo

>most diverse ever
>intentionally disallowing certain ethnicities

meh, why would I care? never played any mass effect games anyway

Since you fellas are mostly gonna eat whatever shit (((EA))) puts on your plate - why even bother trying to cover it anymore? The game's gonna make money, and so will its sequels.

>How Alt-Right Trolls Ruined the Review Scores of 2017's Game of the Year

They scanned and mocapped a solid 10/10 for the female lead. Then made her british.

designers babies are immoral because then there's be no hapas

not surprised flag shitposting is all a literal mouth breather who would buy andromeda can come up with

I do game art/shader code for a living.

That 'technically impossible' is bullshit.

Technically lazy.

>most diverse ever
Same trend the jews are pushing in their other media markets such as this.

I've worked at 2 huge gaming companies and there all the same as pic related

You have your classic fat fucking autistic nerds and nu-males like pic related

The most hilarious thing is they treated me weird as hell because I'm black, like they genuinely have NEVER spoken to a black guy before

They would try and talk to me about hip hop and share Spotify playlists with me, was fucking weird

>I do game art/shader code for a living.
>That 'technically impossible' is bullshit.

You should literally send an app saying Im not racist like your other devs so hire me thus making them racist and since their libcucks might hire you?

>blacks playing black characters
What the hell??
Why? Don't they know that JUST because someone was black historically they don't have to be played by a black person?
This is racism 101.

That isnt you user, they sound like antisocial losers desu and maybe they are. Their probably just as weird with every person they meet considering how they cant even dress themselves :P

What do the non transexual characters look like?

He is not rusing, the only white options in the game are the uncustomizable defaults and those are arguably the worst choices.

>:P
Get the fuck out of here faggot

Kek

Maybe, but a couple of them would randomly do the old "man I was so stoned the other night" bullshit small talk routine out of the blue, and only to me

I don't even smoke weed but I guess I fit the stereotype to them

>EA
Skin color dlc soon

>Maybe, but a couple of them would randomly do the old "man I was so stoned the other night" bullshit small talk routine out of the blue, and only to me
literally their full blown tarded all the time, you didnt make them tarded by being there. They probably always talked like fags and their shits all retarded.

would love hearing stories of them trying to talk to girls.

>Yfw lefists sterotype more than me

confirmed every other race but whtes are going thru puberty when whites are adults.

Ha, yeah no.

Not going back to EA.

great another game not even worth pirating

>hella diverse
cute
I have no problem with a black superhero movie, but don't fuck around with words like that.

>90% actors are the same race
>diverse

lel, when are they going to admit "diversity" just means less white people?

Shoving cheap propaganda against the demographic that buys your entertainment.
RIP bioware

That game is going to tank so bad. When will they learn?

This was the best I could get. I wanted to have blonde hair but the blonde hair is a horrible fake looking yellow and beards look like pubes.

youtube.com/watch?v=PBdUKWY0qS0

I don't know what people were expecting from this game. Only 20% of the origional devs worked on it and SJW are well known for being shit at anything that is remotely stem related. Also people like the lead designer hate video games and thing things like the witcher are racist

Want to fix this, write an actual physical letter, claim your an albino and this game has royaly triggered you, make sure to conflate it with ableism.

You get the idea, thank me later while you enjoy playing as the glorious aryan god you wish you where in your shitty halo knockoff.

the demographic that buys that garbage is white cucks who feel so guilty of their skin

i went to that fb page to try and see if that post wasn't maybe being sarcastic, but i honestly still have no idea.

poe's law in full effect. some of those posts are so dumb it's like they're self aware. i don't even know any more.

>That game is going to tank so bad. When will they learn?
I dunno their marketing team has been out in full force promoting how the game has more diversity than any game ever made by not allowing players to make white characters which gamers in BlackLivesMatter demanded I guess.,

>Want to fix this, write an actual physical letter, claim your an albino and this game has royaly triggered you, make sure to conflate it with ableism.
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

stop the fake news pls. you can make white characters. your pic is silly and just shows the brightness of the skin you can choose when you use the black skin character.

Its not even bioware anymore almost none of the original devs worked on the game and SJWs can't do anything right so even if they weren't pushing a barbaric it would be shit

When will this meme die? Is this fake news? All the main characters in the trailer are white.

youtube.com/watch?v=X6PJEmEHIaY

It's not even lazy.

Some racist literally clamped the color range of the character designer code or in the shader explicitly to prevent light skin tones.

Game is still fucking trash

if ( luminance(skin_color) > 0.3)
skin_color = 0x010101;

> It is technically impossible to add lighter colors

you bought their shit pile you faggot so you encouraged these degenerates with your purchase

kill yourself you dumb fuck

They'll probably bundle all the white characters and better animations in an expansion pack that you have to pay much extra for. I fucking hate libshits.

>Sir Lancelot
>the most gallant knight
>ay yo ho, wait up. daaaamn guurl you lookin fine tonight. up for some netflicks and chill? why nah? why you gotta be like dat? why u disrespectin hoe, a nigga is just tryin to bust a nut

Because of white privelidge you have to pay extra fifty USD for white skin dlc.
Who knew the far left finally succeeded in the future of genociding all the whites.

You can select a premaid white character, but if you want a custom charector you can only make yourself look like a spanish nigger at best, i know thats fine for tou frogs but in white countries this shit dont fly.

This might be better to judge.

You can definitely get a lot whiter than what people are letting on.