www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-in-town-print-pool-5a-more-details-from-the-o-1793484461
publicpool.kinja.com/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1793466804
c-span.org/video/?425138-1/senators-begin-questioning-supreme-court-nominee-neil-gorsuch
youtube.com/watch?v=DQZimqiRYAk
youtube.com/watch?v=WB9eB5j05oQ
c-span.org/video/?425745-1/president-trump-addresses-national-republican-campaign-committee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEWLY UPDATED!!!

>[X]Defeated Hofer easily
>[X]Blocked cabinet appointments for months
>[X]Blocked first Muslim Ban
>[X]Removed Flynn
>[X]Revealed Sessions ties to Russia
>[X]Forced Sessions recusal
>[X]Blocked Trumpcare
>[X]Baited Trump into tweeting lies about President Obama without proof
>[X]Blocked second Muslim Ban
>[X]Defeated Wilders easily
>[X]Blocked wall funding
>[X]Trump caught lying about Obama wiretap
>[X]Comey unveils wide ranging investigation into Russian/Trump collusion
YOU ARE HERE
>[ ]Easily defeat LePen
>[ ]Remove Bannon
>[ ]Remove Sessions
>[ ]Block Gorsuch Nomination
>[ ]Block tax cuts for the rich
>[ ]Block third Muslim Ban
>[ ]Full tax returns released
>[ ]BiPartisan support for impeachment
>[ ]Impeached
>[ ]Tried for Treason
>[ ]Imprisoned
>[ ]Dies alone, poor, and disgraced in Prison
>[ ]America lives happily ever after

NEXT UP: Marine LePen is defeated

>SCOTUS ruled on anchor babies being a thing
They never ruled on shit you humongous retard. Democrats took a one sentence offhand mention by a singular SCOTUS judge in a case that didn't actually rule on that issue and use it as justification for anchor babies. But an entire case focused on the issue has never occurred. Why do you lie?

Professor Anglo Fitness is our guy

Is the russia FBI thing really THIS yuge? German media is saying it will probably lead to the end of Trumps presidency. Are they right?

PROFESOR FINNIS IS REDPILLED AS FUCK

lol Durbin is such a fucking faggot

>Exclusive: Tillerson plans to skip NATO meeting, visit Russia in April
Kek the absolute madman

Professor Finnis is redpilled to fuck and back

And I'm proud to be a Romainian
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me

And I gladly stand up
Next to you and defend her still today
Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God bless RO-MAI-NIA

How old is Marine 1?

HOO HOO!
Fee Fi Fo Fiddle
Are you too Tuckered to solve my Riddle?
Some say the world's end will be fire, not ice
Though I doubt either fate your four kids would find nice!
If you want to find them, you'll have to be clever
Just follow the red line the same way as the weather!
Now don't you dawdle, you haven't much time
Or they'll discover firsthand how the earth changes its clime!
HOO HOO!

>trump now threatening congressmen who are against Rhinocare

lmfao. Game over for him

Gorsuch wants to throw his chair at Durbin.

Old school is best school

>CALM DOWN

Awoovement~

It's impossible to know until the investigation is finished --- but--- the fact that it was important enough for Comey to comment on an ongoing investigation means that it's extremely "yuge" news.

They literally try to play the racist card on fucking everything
>Six million words

who? is he at the hearing?

>Durbin trying to imply Gorsuch is a white supremacist

It's amazing how it's a terrible crime against humanity for nations to keep their cultures and resists foreign invaders who rape their women

>German media

German media reported the Poo Poo Pee Pee story as fact, so there you go.

Fuck, Gorsuch was trained by the best. Finnis is 10/10

Gorsuch is going to get confirmed

PRESSE POOL REPORT OF BILL SIGNING"

Subject: In-Town Print Pool #5a More details from the Oval and lunch lid

Prior to signing S.442 President Trump made a brief statement. He was seated at his desk flanked by Vice President Mike Pence, NASA personnel, and members of Congress including Sen. Ted Cruz, Sen. Marco Rubio, Sen. Bill Nelson, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, and Rep. John Culberson. White House staff provided your pooler with a full list of attendees, which is included below.
"For almost six decades NASA's work has inspired millions and millions of Americans to imagine distant worlds and a better future right here on Earth. I'm delighted to sign this bill. It's been a long time since a bill like this has been signed reaffirming our national commitment to the core mission of NASA, human space exploration, space science and technology. With this legislation, we support NASA's scientists, engineers, astronauts and their pursuit of discovery. We support jobs. It's about jobs. Also this bill calls for ongoing medical monitoring and treatment of our heroic astronauts for health conditions that result from their service," Trump said.
Trump paused to remark on the difficulty of being an astronaut. "It's a pretty tough job," Trump said before turning to Cruz. "I don't know Ted would you like to do it? I don't think I would."
Cruz shook his head indicating that he would not want to be an astronaut. Trump then turned to Rubio.
"Marco, do you want to do it?" he asked.

"I'm not sure we want to do it," Trump said.
Cruz piped in with a proposal.
"You could send Congress to space," said Cruz.
"We could," Trump said turning to look at Pence. "What a great idea that could be."
This quip prompted laughs from the attendees. Trump then continued making his statement:

(1/?)

>What about them

LMAO GORSUCH IS OUR GUY

What was the wuestion people were talking about last thread? I can't watch.

Wtf does Q stand for?

[X] Fatty Bankrupt elected
[X] Most Corrupt Administration Ever!
[X]

>pre-gaming hard as shit for rally yesterday all day
>pass out and miss it

>what about LGBT.... and Q

hahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, but that does it for me. Drunpf wont last a year. we cant let gorsuch get the nuclear robes.

>WHAT ABOUT THEM
He's ready to just murder this guy

>What about LGBTQ people
>What about them

>They're people

lmao, this guy

>what about LGBT... err Q

HA!

queer

>Neil internally

degenerate

>filename
u want freedumbs??

>(((German Media)))
I fucking hate them so fucking much. MUH IMPEACHMENT BECAUSE MUH FEELS AND FUCK EVIDENCE IMPEACHMENT

DAILY SPICE WHEN???

Let that be entered into senate record.

*gavel*

Q is Q.

>Professor Finnis taught Gorsuch the forbidden techniques

"This bill will make sure that NASA's most important and effective programs are sustained. It orders NASA to ... continue transitioning activities to the commercial sector where we have seen great progress. It's amazing what's going on. So many people and so many companies are so into exactly what NASA stands for, so the commercial and the private sector will get to use these facilities and I hope they're going to be paying us a lot of money. ... They're going to make great progress. It continues support for the commercial crew program which will carry American astronauts into space from American soil once again been a long time. It supports NASA's deep space exploration including the space launch system and the Orion spacecraft. ... It advances space science by maintaining a balanced set of mission and activities to explore our solar system and the entire universe and it ensures that, through NASA's astronauts and aeronautics research, the United States will remain a total leader in aviation. Now these astronauts are amazing. I've met some of them. They are very brave people and they're right at the forefront. So, we salute them with this legislation and we salute the ones who have lost their lives doing what they love to do. America's space program has been a blessing to our people and to the entire world. Almost half a century ago our brave astronauts first planted the American flag on the moon. It was a big moment in our history. Now, this nation is ready to be the first in space once again. Today we're taking the initial steps toward a bold and bright new future for American space flight. I am honored to sign this new bill. The folks behind me have been so involved in it. They love NASA. They love everything it stands for and they love the people in their areas.

Just read about this newly signed NASA bill. In terms of increasing NASA funding, how does this rank with previous administrations?

i am in love with gorsuch

wow Gorsuch is a fucking cuck

Am i degenerate for not wanting to get married?

>looked up my career path, in 5 years will be making $120k+ in any area I want
>not sure if the automatic 13k in deductions is worth the legal liability of marriage
>also not including any added expenses, i keep a good 60% of my paycheck atm, not sure if being in a relationship will change that.

Need some input, parents are pressuring me to get married.

lmao holy shit Gorusch really really fucking hates Durbin, you can tell from his voice

Putting men on other planetary bodies tier.

the previous administration didnt sign any nasa authorization bills (except maybe in 2009), so it ranks pretty well

Is Gorsuch just pretending to be cucked or is he really cucked?

You have a couple of areas that are going to be ... very much benefited by this. So, I just want to thank all of the people standing behind me. They've done a great service for the country and for their community. It's a lot of jobs and these are great jobs, so thank you very much and we'll sign this."
Trump then proceeded to sign the bill with a black and gold pen. Afterwards, he began lifting the document to display it for the assembled cameras as the attendees applauded..

"So, I'll hold that up," Trump said. "It's a lot of pages. Look at the pages in there thats a lot of we don't want to let that slip."

Trump then handed out some of the pens he used to sign the bill. He was also presented with a NASA astronaut flight jacket on behalf of the agency.
"Does anybody have anything to say? Ted you want to say something?" Trump asked.

Cruz called the bill "terrific" and said it was "the first time in seven years we've had a NASA authorization bill."
"Thank you Mr. President for signing it," said Cruz.
Trump then invited Rubio to speak.
"Marco?" he asked.
"I'm happy to see that Florida is going to continue to do more than Texas is," quipped Rubio.
"It's going to be a good competition," Trump said turning to McCarthy. "Right Kevin?"
Trump next invited Pence to speak. Pence suggested he allow Nelson to make remarks.
"Well, he's a Democrat. I wasn't going to let him speak," Trump said as the group laughed.
Nelson then praised the bill for putting the country "on the dual track."
"We have the commercial companies going to and from the International Space Station and we have NASA going out and exploring the heavens," Nelson said, before adding, "And we're going to Mars."
"Good. I love that," Trump said.
Culberson then piped in.
"Mr. President, if I may? Just as Americans remember that President Eisenhower was the father of the interstate highway system, with your bill signing today and your vision and leadership,

Als ob. Du wirst doch wohl wissen, dass unsere Medien jeden Tag lügen bis zum Gehtnichtmehr.

>say Westerners and white people should breed more and keep their culture and people alive
>WHAT THE FUCK?!?! BIGOT RACIST NAZI

But it's a-okay and encouraged for everyone else to remain pure and keep their culture and people alive. I hate this moral outrage against white people even hinting at protecting themselves. Merely pointing out the change and the problems that causes brings condemnation and hate.

Money means nothing in the end without children, and married biological parents are by far the optimum environment for child raising.

Sit Down Dick! Gorsuch is killing it.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Durbin looks like a fuckin jackass

Here's hoping Professor Finnis will be on Murdoch Murdoch soon

>quoting Socrates

based

>quoting Socrates

god damn

I'm not worried about Gorsuch at all. He's absolutely perfect as far as I can tell.

he 10 levels down the redpill-hole, he is just good at hiding

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulate along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

What is this?

Some fanfiction story or some leaked transcript or what?

future generations will remember that President Donald Trump was the father of the interplanetary highway system."

"We're going to be bringing together the best and the brightest in NASA and also in the private sector," Pence said. "We have elected a builder president and, as he said, America once again has to start building and leading to the stars."

>gorsuch is a cuck
What the fuck are you talking about? He's doing exactly what a judge should do when sitting for nomination of the supreme court. He's getting pissed off (for the first time) because of the line of questioning being purely bullshit pandering to the questioner's base.

>German media is saying it will probably lead to the end of Trumps presidency.

All media in every country has been saying that X will lead to the end of Trump's candidacy/presidency for almost two years now. They have a 0% success rate with this prediction so far

Are you white?

>SPACE COLONIES
>AMERICAN BOOTS ON MARS
>HYPERSONIC AIRCRAFT
>NEW SUPERSONIC AIR TRAVEL OVER LAND WITHIN THE UNITED STATES
This is 1960s moonshot tier if we can give them the funding they need.

it turns out most Americans don't want to be ruled by Putin so, yeah, its a big fucking deal. the pipeline steel contract is the reason why he will go to prison not the treason (requires 2 witnesses and the russian pisswhores are presumed strangled by Putin).

just pretending, he really fucking hates these questions, you can tell he's getting annoyed

>FUCKING DIKE FEMINISTS

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

O N E P E R S O N

YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TRICK HIM, TURBIN!!!

Quoting Socrates is a great way of telling someone to fuck off
For fucks sake now whiny snow flakes are being asked about

>Am i degenerate for not wanting to get married?
yes, I did not read the rest of your post, but yes. Willingly abating your own genetics is akin to suicide.

>quoting Socrates
ackshually, he's quoting Plato. Socrates never wrote anything

>College student screeching about her ideology in College
>brave

Lmfao nope

Nah, Gorsuch just sounds cucked like McCain and Graham

He has to go back to the Q Continuum

Also
>filename
Sensible chuckle

you're degenerate for being here

This
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-in-town-print-pool-5a-more-details-from-the-o-1793484461

Statements from POTUS Trump at the signing of the NASA bill.

INTERPLANETARY HIGHWAY SYSTEM

Wow Hypersonic Aircraft? No way thats impossible Professor Gay-Furry-Catbeast.

>Dirty Dick Durbin

INTER

PLANETARY

HIGHWAY

SYSTEM

PERMANENT ORBIT SETTLEMENTS

>Fee Fi Fo Fiddle
>Are you too Tuckered to solve my Riddle?

Kek

>butthurt special snowflake gets upset about a college discussion using Socratic techniques about hard issues

Fuck these special snowflake faggots

>Trump could literally lead us into a golden age

SCHEDULE OF POTUS TRUMP

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, MARCH 21, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-tuesday-1793466804

*8:15AM In-Town Travel Pool Call Time*

>*9:00AM THE PRESIDENT departs The White House en route to the Capitol*

>"In-Town Travel Pool (Final Gather 8:40AM Palm Room Doors)"

>*9:15AM THE PRESIDENT meets with the Republican House Conference*

>*10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing*

>*11:00AM THE PRESIDENT signs S. 442*

>*3:00PM THE PRESIDENT hosts a legislative affairs group meeting*

>*7:30PM THE PRESIDENT makes remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee March Dinner*

>*8:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs the National Building Museum en route to the White House*

*_Briefing Schedule_*

* 1:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer*

* *"White House Briefing Room"

Now:

>c-span.org/video/?425138-1/senators-begin-questioning-supreme-court-nominee-neil-gorsuch

11AM ET - Trump signing S. 442

>youtube.com/watch?v=DQZimqiRYAk

1:30 PM ET - Spicer

>youtube.com/watch?v=WB9eB5j05oQ

7:45 PM ET - Trump addresses NRCC

>c-span.org/video/?425745-1/president-trump-addresses-national-republican-campaign-committee

gorsuch is either lying his ass off right now or coming through golden

welp he turned this around nice xD kek be praised

Akshully neither wrote anything because tradition was to dictate to a scribe

this guy is a complete cuck

gorsuch is btfoing these clowns

>muh womyn

Gorsuch is a cucked feminist ffs