Reminder that Hillary won by 30 MILLION votes. She fucking won...

Reminder that Hillary won by 30 MILLION votes. She fucking won. And every time Drumpfkins are trying to argue I educate them with facts.

>m-muh electoral college
Cry more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHH2DFDcpH8
youtube.com/watch?v=gSi3S3T8GEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally subhuman animals in Brazil.

Go back to swinging from powerlines, huemonkey

The electoral college is an archaic system that should be done away with. How is it fair that a few hundred people decide the fate of our country, and not everybody?

You forgot the sweetie

Nice ad hominem. Hillary still won though.

This so much.

A lot of people ahouldnt be alowed to vote anyway

>>m-muh electoral college
This is why people like you are so fucking dumb. Public schools need to teach civics.

Good thing for the electoral college

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAME PRESIDENT

Here's how bernie can still win....

And why is that?

>30 million

she didnt get 10% more of the vote you retard

she won the pop vote by 3 million, ie a negligible 1%.

Yeah...bout that

There is no national popular election for the office of the Presidency. She 'won' something that doesn't exist.

If not for the electoral college and the three-fifths compromise, the US would have been dominated by slave holding states until the 1920s. Lincoln would never have been elected, and though it is difficult to predict with certainty, it is likely that the emancipation would have been set back until the 1900s as well.

I. Hate. California.

(Possible shit) analogy time!

These two are the same (for the purpose of this example):

Hillary has 30 million more votes
A woman assaults her husband (with concrete proof)

The thing with both of them, is that they're proven. Black and white. No one can say they didn't happen.

HOWEVER! The way things are set up (with double standards and such), the woman who assaulted her husband may face little to no jail time.

This also applies to hillary with the way things are set up. She CLEARLY won the popular vote. But because of some hocus pocus in the voting system, she actually lost.

In this case, she's the husband who was assaulted. Trump was the wife who LITERALLY stabbed her husband and got no jail time.

YOU CAN LOSE, EVEN WHEN YOU WIN!! ISN'T IT GREAT??

The tables turn on all. Their ways are a mystery to man. Who can solve their puzzles? Certainly not the likes of I.

>haha the guy you voted for is now the president drumpfkins btfo
I fail to see where you're going with this OP

Thanks doc

it's 30 million now? jeeze you leftist rise your number higher then muh 6 million jews

Are you high right now?

she acutally won by over 100 million votes

Armed forces answer to Trump. not her.
Let her go and try to command them. I want to see what happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHH2DFDcpH8

You don't even need to remove all of California. Los Angeles or Manhattan are so skewed that either of them would be enough.

Goddamn.
Not here .
WHY
THESE SHITLORDS ARE EVERY FUCKING WHERE Y ON Sup Forums

Are you dumbasses unironically replying to an obvious joke/bait thread?
Jesus Christ I thought the redditfags-invading-pol-meme was bullshit, but I get disproven every single day.
God.

Saged.

Id hillary won, why is she hiding

heard she won with more than 100 trillion votes

I wish California actually went through with seceding and became a shining beacon of prosperity like every other country directly south of the US border

Reminder Trump is president for 8 years.

Reminder that DRUMPF will die this year and kek wills it

because this is a fucking republic you idiot

why should California dictate how us Texans should live and vice versa. Powers to the states to decide their fate.

Californians are starting to wake up.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSi3S3T8GEw

Kek abandoned you argentiniggers long ago.

Pois por isso que ela foi presidente... Ah não o Trump ganhou ganhou

Fuck off filthy antisemite. It was 60 million

Reminder that Hillary didn't win, she lost.
Reminder that Hillfaggots are the worst faggots on this planet because they can't deal with reality.

I'm looking forward to the day she dies some time this or next year, when all her shills have no law breaking bitch to shill for anymore.

Don't you have a global crisis happening in your third world country?

Why are Brazilians so concerned with US geopolitics when they can't even keep feed their cities?

keke user thinks OP is actually posting from Brazil and not behind a proxy

I know this is some shit-tier bait, but this has to be said. The election is old news, you can't change the outcome. Donald Trump won.

>Cry more

You shills are the ones crying

the shills try so hard to mimic dialogue here. Even dispense scripts for their faggot-ass sore loser postings.

KYS

Oy vey don't forget the 300 gorrillion! Anuddah shoah!

Daily reminder HRC lost to Obama in 2008 the same way Bernie lost to HRC in 2016. Democrates need to address superdelegates, superpacs and gerrymandering. Instead they deploy a bunch of paid trolls to disrupt, misinform, and deny discussion.

KYS

seeing as we're using metrics that don't matter, trump won by USA surface area

how do you animals not feel overwhelming shame for the sorry, dilapidated state of your cities

reminder if you don't realise there are 50 states that all require representation hence the electoral college you're border line retarded.

you may as well rename the popular vote the nigger vote

I think not shill

dam
make u tink hir??

>another shillary slider
>brazil
dont you have women to go rape?

She actually won by 30 billion votes

Yet she did not become president :^)

Say it with me

MISTER
PRESIDENT
DONALD
J
TRUMP

this

How is she not president if she won by 3 billion votes?!

Agreed, with a basic literacy test trump probably wouldnt have landed a single electoral college vote.

I heard Hillary won by 6 million votes.

How come the number is different everytime?
Some say it's 3 million, other say 6 gorillion and you say 30 million. Kinda sounds like holocaust.

If she's in office, then she won, oh right...

It is impossible to apply a numerical value to a tragedy on the scale of the holocaust. When a Jew changes the amount of people he is trying to quantify the scope of the trauma to you.

If Hillary won, then so did Al Gore in 2000

I could be wrong, but I thought she "won" by less than 30 million votes. By the way can you please tell me how it is fair that Hillary can a ton of illegals voting for her in the election. Oh and here in Virginia by order of the governor felons were allowed to vote and of course they are going to vote democrat sense dumb fuck liberals are all for criminal rights and what not. I know you're from a shit hole country like Brazil but here in the US we are a Representative Republic and not a Democracy hence why the electoral college exists.

Because they have to go back

It's not hocus pocus. It's our electoral college. It's a game at that point. Secure the right states and win

Oh sweetie, Hillary is in office. The Republicans were blown out in both the House and the Senate, and Merrick Garland is having his confirmation hearing today. Everything is fine.

Isn't the original image of this Vegeta getting raped by someone?

Commiefornian here, this is accurate.

Get me out of this shithole famarino

3 mil, actually. Still the largest margin I've ever read about.

And yet Trump is on the seat and Hillary is fading into oblivion.

That's how the electoral college works. They both played the game knowing the rules. She lost, he won. There's literally nothing else to say on the matter. There's no argument to be had. The debates are over.

op is a retard fuck op

The electoral college made sense when the majority of the population couldn't read but in the modern era all the electoral vote does is give more influence to voters in states with lower popularity. Ironically, a means of preventing the tyranny of the majority has become tyranny of the minority.

fpbp

Well, it would explain the weekly protests

I can't understand how liberals still can't figure this out.. oh wait that's right, they're assholes are still sore from Nov8. Hillary ignored WI and MI so she lost.

>Blumpkins literally refuse to believe Hillary is President.

>Cry more.
Ain't nobody crying except you

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Yes, she did win.
That's what makes Trump being emperor better.

She would be the first female president if not for those racist homophobic xenophobic Islamophobic bigoted Russian hackers that manipulated the archaic electoral college using Wikileaks to smear innocent people like Donna Brazile and John Podesta in an effort to minimize the humanitarian efforts of the Clinton Foundation all while undoing the incredible progress of the Obama administration's work with the intelligence community to further the advancement of the oppressed around the globe that have been held down by the white man with guns.

It could have been so great, but instead we have literally orange Hitler trying to tell us we need jobs and a thriving middle class at the expense of the poor long suffering women and children refugees fleeing their countries looking for a chance to be express their ever suppressed genders and identities.

Those racists ruined it all!!!!

Shut up you dumb frogposter, she won by 6 gorillion voter fraud votes!

These are my favorite threads tbqh.

>Reminder that Hillary won by 30 MILLION votes. She fucking won. And every time Drumpfkins are trying to argue I educate them with facts.
>
>>m-muh electoral college
>Cry more.
Wow, Clinton Pepe. This is some FUCKING heresy right there.

>Hillary won by 6 gorillion votes.

Electoral college is racist and sexist and was rigged by the Russians because Hilldawg didn't win.