Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

unapologetic atheist 4 lyfe sucka

Shutup nigger.

I don't think you know what the word euphoric means.

*tip*

Jack Chick thread?
Jack Chick thread...

It refers to this quote, newfag

Forgot the pic

Pic is most of nu pol

>Growing constantly
>"No affiliation" is now the largest religion in Europe, second largest in the US
>In some European countries, churches are being converted/closed down

Yeah, we got memed to death. We became more mainstream, so talking about it became just as cringey as that one Jesus freak in your class who won't shut up about it.

Atheistism is actually shrinking world wide, just in Western Europe and the coastal states here are becoming more atheist

That's not a good thing.

and the moral of the story, boys and girls, is if you sexually molest your child and give them an STD, it's ok because JEEZUS!!!

now get back to scrubbing toilets, OP

The "nothings" should account for all the sleeping in on Sunday I get to do, and the lack of wasting my time and money on God.

Also, there are hundreds of gods, so that stretches the odds a bit.

Depends on which studies you look at. Also, Christianity stagnant, and it's Muslims that'll pick up the slack.

In the future 30 years, it's expected that 40% of all Christians will live in Sub-Saharan Africa. So congrats.

Better than the alternative. Sweden's problem isn't Atheism, it's rising Islam

The atheist moral would be "life is an accident in a chaotic, uncaring universe. This family will exist for a moment and then return to oblivion, nothing he did matters"

Or:

The universe doesn't hold you to arbitrary standards, meaning is defined by those that observe it. It is your choice to find meaning in this, whether through the betterment of your life and those your care about, or through some other metric.

Liderly my family pham

>decide your own morals
>just and unjust cease to exist equally

What a great foundation for social morality.

>this is what (((Christians))) actually believe

as opposed to your particular flavor of Judaism?