WE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pando_(tree)
livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/
youtu.be/fkmhYeGxCQE
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/60l4pu/the_awan_brothers_compromised_at_least_80/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not noticing the actual steps on the left..

Man niggers are retarded

>yes this is real

Really decent lattice farming

By being triggered by this nonsense you stoop just as low as these niggers, stop making threads about this shit

that was for farming.

>Modern Blacks
>Farming

WUZ

>The Jewish man is bringing us down

I'll let this nonsense pass. They're redpilling themselves and then they become black nationalists.

Niggers can't comprehend terrace/tiered farming

We're not triggered at it. It's just entertainment.

this, /thread.

it's a tiered farming system, each level grew a row of crops where otherwise there would be an untenable mountain side. don't be retarded OP

>blaming the jews

THIS SHIT IS GETTING INTERESTING

TRAYZ

OP was shitposting. Read the title

sorry just passing through hiding the shit threads, but that guy was right 100%

This idea is pretty cool though. Imagine trees that big.

>posting a bunch of joke troll accounts and pretending they are real.

Wow, sure got my peanuts shelled.

>blacks wuz supersmart giants and had space ship pyramids
>still lose to inbreed cave monkey whitey
Really makes you think...

I maintain that Ancient Aliens is a documentary.

>world tree

Closest thing we have to that is Pando.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pando_(tree)

kek

>Truth is the hardest thing to follow
...for a nigger

That's a lot of mental gymnastics just to avoid working on these terrace farms and feeding themselves

fpbp

Rofl

>We wuz kings and shieet
>We builld da pyramides
>We was giants
>Fuck da whitey, fuck da jew

That nigger doesn't know what he wishes for.. The real children of the giants, the nephilim of old, are today's white Indo-Europeans. The giants had red hair, and reddish-blonde. They were white.

The mtDNA of the elongated Paracas skulls of Peru carry a proto-Balto-Slavo-Germanic subclade, Tutankamon, the son of Echnaton, both presented with elongated skulls, have Y-DNA R1b* and a subclade present in 50% of the West-European population.

The truth is that white people, and also East-Asians, carry angelic blood, that is why they are so much intelligent than a black African. Homo sapiens sapiens is a misnomer if ever there was one, the negro is closer to a bonobo than to us.

Basically the elohim (plural) came and crossed a black African with their own, so we became born.

The downside is that part of the watcher angels mated with human females, against God's will, hence a race of cannibalistic red-haired giants were born.

That is why the Jews say we are evil and they want us to die out. But we aren't evil per se, as long as we put our fate in God. Still we carry the sins of the father in us, and those fathers might well be the fallen angels.

>nubian
>mikey diederich

nigger threads are a staple of Sup Forums since forever. blame the blacks for constantly doing stupid shit for us to laugh at

Seriously. So many blacks are just goners mentally.

BUH PLUGZ

AND SHIT

thnx mr skeletal

GIANT KANGS!

That is btw what Plato meant when the Egyptians telling about the antediluvian Atlantis told the Greeks that they are much, much older than Egyptians, and that they have forgotten their own history.

The name 'Greeks' literally means 'the old ones', so did the name Scythians. Scytho-Sarmatians are closely related to Slavs and afterAttila the Hun the remnants mixed with the forest-dwelling Venedic tribes, giving rise to the modern Slavs. The border between the Italo-Celto-Germanic peoples, and the old Scytho-Sarmatians (a nomadic warrior race, while the Venedi were semi-nomadic farmers) is the border between Centum and Satem languages of today.

In antiquity historians seemed to put emphasis that the Greeks and Scythians used to be related, but they differed in language over time.

Also, Scytho-Sarmatians elongated their skulls through skull-binding, just like royal lines and warrior tribes did literally all over the world (although one in Africa which still practiced this in the early 20th century, in Congo, claimed descendancy from Sudan and before that ancient Egypt). Even in Melanesia a tribe was found practicing this 100 years ago, they claimed descendancy from the Middle East.

Native Americans tell of tribes of cannibal giants with red hair, the mound builders, that lived there before they came.

Flavius Josephus, Jewish historian in early Imperial Rome, writes about the fallen angels, repeating the Book of Enoch narrative to a certain extent, and he also says that the gods of Greek mythology, the Titans and the Gigantes, were the Nephilim.

In the Book of Enoch they refer to the giants as the "heros of old, men of renown", which refers to Hercules, Gilgamesh, Og, Perseus etc...

They really existed. But mainstream academics will never admit that, they actively hide the evidence (although it is found all over), because if they do they would also validate scripture, and evolution theory would also be questioned in the long run.

>Native Americans tell of tribes of cannibal giants with red hair, the mound builders, that lived there before they came.
Yeah but that seems pretty normal when civilizations lose the knowledge.

The ancient Greeks thought that Giants/Minotaurs must have built the even by then old ruins from before the Bronze Age collapse because they couldn't imagine humans building their walls with such huge stones.

tbqh I always thought these memes were the gayest.

pic related is what people tried to imitate by skull binding etc

wew lad i've actually been there those are farming terraces in peru
dumb niggers

that's peru and they weren't black
stupid bong

>Human sized stairs on the left
>Farming whatver crap they needed on the right
How dumb are niggers?

Not workable steps as the horizontal is not wide (deep) enough for a giants foot to fit. Steps always have a greater dimension in the horizontal.

>humans building their walls with such huge stones.

m8 it is impossible, even today

the megalithic structures high in the Andes mountain today we cannot make

also granite and basalt are 7/10 of the Mohr hardness scale, and can be cut only with diamond or silicon carbide tools, it's like suggesting to cut an oak tree with a plastic knife

next to that they are perfectly cut, it is a mistery for every engineer

Also, inside the pyramids in Egypt, there are similar megalithic granite blocks, perfectly cut and stacked, weighing several hundreds of tonnes each, the nearest granite quarry is 700kms away, and we are to expect that a people who didn't even know the wheel build this, and cut it out with hammer and chisels? Impossible.

Look into it yourself before waving it off.

WE WUZ KANGZ
>Not ok, should be made fun of

>WE WUZ GREAT N SHIT
>It's ok, let's build our entire presidential campaign around it

Can someone explain me this cultural dissonance?

thank mr skeletal

It can be done with fucking wood, rope, and hand tools, you idiot.

The former tends to be complete retardation, the latter is based on facts.
>America used to not be a country where 3% of the population were illegal immigrants
vs
>Blacks used to be giant geniuses who taught white people how to bathe

Hebrews =/ jews

Jews are a slave race imposter, originally called Idumeans, who subverted the Judeans, took over their important positions (similar to today in our societies) and destroyed their civilization with degeneracy.

Historian Flavius Josephus accounts as to how terrible it was. Genital mutilations, cannibalism, homosexuality everywhere, incest etc.

The roman soldiers were ordered to kill most in Jerusalem, and the Idumean filth which overran the city burned the temple to God there, of which the romans were puzzled by, considering it was their God. Thing is, the jews are not hebrews, they are imposters, they are the ones who are the children of Cain, who mixed with the animal races. Hence why jews are so mixed, inbred, and generally unhealthy genetically.

Hebrews were whites, ancient hebrew looks more like norse runes than anything else.

Ever wonder why jews hate the word "yahweh"?

They are the children of the devil, or the fallen.

not at all man, not at all

you are the idiot here

that is what the egyptologists claim about the lime-stones that were used for the exterior of the pyramids (and even that is mere speculation), but no sane man would claim that for fucking granite, immensely huge single stones found inside the pyramid.

What evidence is there of Nephilim?

>Hence why jews are so mixed, inbred, and generally unhealthy genetically.

Have you ever read Tacitus on the jews? Amazing that every negative sterotype we have about that, also existed 2000 years ago.

livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/

Thanks for the info btw, I will read up on it.

Civilizations that (supposably) had no contact with each other all have tales of giants.

Gondor

Only testimonies in the Bible, Sumerian text and similar old texts.

HOL' UP

SO YOU BE SAYING

WE WUZ CROPS AND SHIET?!

Seems like a simple enough story to make up that any society would eventually do.

By the way a 6ft tall man would've been considered a giant back then

Egyptians, Romans, Israelites, Vikings etc were black. Now Incas join the club.

a massive amount, check the works of L.A. Marzuli and Brien Foerster

they are found all over the world, a lot in the USA btw, and they used to be on display in musea until the 1950s or so, then they started 'disappearing' (Smithsonian institute coverup).

Read up on the Mound Builders in the USA. Even Abe Lincoln commented on them.

give them 2000 more years and they'll start doing real history.

>our people (nubians) WAS giants!

WE WUZ GIANT AND SHIEEEEET

I love you, this is great. Thanks, based Belgium user. God bless

R A R E
A
R
E

G E T
E
T

How tall were people back then anyway?

You're a fucking retard

>implying this isn't Sup Forums gaslighting niggers

Not necessarily, Maximinus Thrax, a Roman emperor of Thracian origin, according to Historia Augusta, "he was of such size, so Cordus reports, that men said he was eight foot, six inches (c. 2.5 metres) in height".

btw Thracians were described in antiquity as being of unusual height and commonly having red hair.

That would be acromegaly, which would explain your so called "giants"

Here is actual african art instead of autistic memes.

they were sodded tiers to trickle water down for crops jesus h christ u fuckin niggers

Now THIS is we wuzzing
Niggers pay attention

>shadows of war
this shit triggers my autism so badly
>niggers
>ringwraiths flying around like fucking dementors
>IMPLYING A SECOND RING OF POWER WAS MADE
>IMPLYING MEN CAN COME BACK FROM THE DEAD WHEN THE ONLY PERSON WHO EVER CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD WERE BEREN AND LUTHIEN BECAUSE MANDOS WAS A BRO
>IMPLYING CELEBRIMBOR COULD TURN INTO A WRAITH
>IMPLYING SAURON EVER CAME BACK BEFORE THE END OF THE THIRD AGE
RRRREEEEEEEEEEE

This is very entertaining fiction.

>*smacks lips profusely*
>AYO
>*flares nostrils*
>HOL UP
>*rubs hands menacingly*
>HOL UP
>*drinks sprite*
>YOU BE SAYIN
>*robs convenience store*
>HOL UP
>*murders another black guy*
>MY NIGGA
>*abandons child*
>LIKE, UMMM
>*impregnates white woman*
>Y'ALL FINNA TELL ME
>*cashes welfare check*
>FINNA
>*buys loose cigarette*
>WE WUZ, LIKE UMMM
>*claps to emphasize every syllable*
>WE WUZ GIANTS AND SHEEEEIT?

Is that Silmarillion lore I see spattered in there?

yes, I am a huge tolkien nerd

No, agromegaly is a rare disease, and those people have a lot of health-problems. Also, agromegaly is easily detected in skeletal remains.

The Sirion is actually loosely based upon the Nile.

>waz
>we WUZ devils tower
>pale man

Also
>literal PIRAMIDS

I struggled through it once. It was like reading the bible. Buddy of mine has read it three or four times. He makes Tolkien analogies in mixed company like people will know what he's talking about. I always laugh, but I remember almost none of it, personally. Read the Hobbit 25-ish times.

It's like a sound of WeWuzella in the silence of the WeWuzzing.

The silmarillion is a tough read, I picked it up and put it down a couple of times before actually finishing it. It takes a rather biblical-style approach to the beginning that turned me off of it. The later chapters definitely make up for it though.

Maximus had acromegaly you mong. There is no reason to believe there was some magic race of giants. Post real evidence that isn't just a result of cancer of the pituitary gland

lrn to mechanical purchase with pulleys

diamonds existed when the big rock stuff was built. But anywho, you can cut something with a tool softer than base metal. It will just take a long time and you will wear the tools out faster than what you are cutting, but it will eventually happen. buh buh it would take too long...You think they had fuck else to do? Entire cities of people built this shit not a fucking construction crew.

R A R E
A
R
E

I think all the races are separate species, and the biblical myths about the "fallen" have to do with alien races manipulating our genetics. It explains the leap to sentience from primitive hominids.

word, howa fuck we get deez big dicks nigga? Yo snap card?

Hundreds of giants with elongated skulls have been found in Malta, they used to be on display, until several decades ago, now they are "lost".

The locals are aware of this, and there are an unusual amount of giant legends in Malta.

The reason why there's such a leap between us and our close relatives is because we killed our closer relatives.

>youtu.be/fkmhYeGxCQE
>The Awan Brothers: 3 Awan brothers are named by Webb : Imran, Jamal and Abid. (A 4th brother and wife of one of the Awan's are also believed to be involved).
>Originally installed in congressional positions by Greg Meeks who is widely regarded as the most corrupt member of congress.
>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/60l4pu/the_awan_brothers_compromised_at_least_80/
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz was an integral player in the DNC Hacks and also introduced the Awan brothers to Congress. Is there a connection? Maybe, maybe not. It is not that far fetched, this has happened before, see the Silverman group. Silverman associated with the CPUSA and knew Jarrett’s father, Dr. James Bowman and through three degrees of separation used by the NSA is directly connected to Valerie Jerrett.
>Captain Joseph R. John (Navy-Ret.) has stated that he believes the Muslim Brotherhood “fifth column” has “infiltrated U.S. Government,” and if he is correct, the Awan brothers could very well be a part of this infiltration
Previous Threads

do you think maybe the tales of red haired giants were really stories of big red haired people that were just exaggerated a bit? Stories about big red haired people that were real that were just blown out of proportion?

Read my lips: ACROMEGALY

Fuck off with that dawkins conventional neanderthal bullshit.

Nobody here buys that atheistic crock of shit.

Way too many missing transitional forms. Scientists who openly lie and cover up history should be fucking executed along with their children.

>weighing several hundreds of tonnes each
>700kms away, and we are to expect that a people who didn't even know the wheel build this
How exactly would a wheel help in this situation? Clearly they found a way.

The early pyramids were tiny and they even botched the shape, then they gradually got bigger. Doesn't seem like the work of advanced ayy lmaos to me.

*base material