November 8th, 2016

Poet 'em, fags.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489960000443.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a big picture.

Sup Forums is literally r/eddit/ and edgy 17 year old kids. I hope most of them off themselves in the very future.

>why do they have to spin a web of conspiracy over this
>Fast forward
>RUSSIANS

This is seriously an amazing, fun-filled timeline

FUCKING BASED!

Can you dump your folder?

Amazing that they got this bootyblasted over such benign tweets, it really just shows you how out of control PC culture has become where people get offended over something like that

Done anyone have the neogaf btfo one?

I happened to come across it while on the archives

Woah, what flag is this? Mobile fag here

dominica

>right click
>save

Tippest toppest of keks
Thank you based user-kun

>RUSSIANS
You mean the conspiracy the FBI is presently investigating versus "it's rigged" tweets?

1/?

2/?

The best of times.
Never forget
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489960000443.webm

RARE

3/?

>Bioshock infinite

>I'M MOVING TO ONE OF THREE EXTREMELY ETHNICALLY HOMOGENEOUS AND HIGH IQ COUNTRIES BECAUSE DRUMPF WON FUCKING RACISTS

4/?

This is the one that never fails at wrecking my sides

Is that picture of nate aluminum edited?

5/?

Nope it is real, in live tv and all.

6/?

7/?

8/?

Here's when tumblr thought that Trump had somehow been banned from running for president.

For you

9/?

This thread reminds me that I still have yet to finish my own compilation for this event.

my collection is roughly 500, and i'm still trying to expand it.

I remember that. Still amazes me that a bunch of teenagers would be applauding their government unilaterally deciding who and who cannot run for president. And that they were still calling him a fascist while doing so.

How can Juan man contain so much mad?

>hurr building a wall hurts muh feelings
>hurr banning muzzies Horst muh feelings
>but saying I want people who support a presidential candidate to have a torturous death with lung and brain cancer is ok.

This is literally all they need to do but they can't because the edit is wrapped up in zealotry and purity

They have determined that everything is because of evil white men and they cannot be left to stand

Their ideology is absolute and to admit it's wrong means that everything they've pushed and believed for 50 years will need to be re-evaluated

Astute observers have been saying this for decades and it's finally reached its inevitable collapse as Marxist ideologies, literally, always do

Country?

>People actually think this
These people lose their minds over politics, yet they know nothing about politics. How could someone possibly care this much about something they know nothing about?

They are children

>why wouldn't you want us to win!!
>as I just demonstrated I'm a totally sane and benevolent person

You should upload your folder to MEGA

Higher res?

Why are people from Sup Forums such fags?
i mean, i understand Sup Forums being fags, they listen to some nigger mumble about "muh oppression" and call it a 10/10 poetic masterpiece, but one would think that after all the attacks the vidya industry has been getting by feminists, Sup Forums would be "on our side"

>Lefties talking about responsibility

Most of the fags on Sup Forums are Sonyfags and Graphics Whores.