So I just got a redpilled girlfriend and I have to say, the sex is so much better. She hates muslims, can skin a deer...

So I just got a redpilled girlfriend and I have to say, the sex is so much better. She hates muslims, can skin a deer, and loves trump like me!

Why dont you have a redpilled girlfriend like I do?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We did this one yesterday op...don't make me call the faggot police on you

>women can skin a deer
>Is redpilled
>Dating OP

SHIT GOY RUN!!!!!!

Is she your cousin?

Approximately 80% of generation Z is fiscally conservative, and about 60% is socially conservative, according to polling.

Millenials may be eternally cucked but the new generation is going to be swimming in republican pussy

Fake news

>pol
>gf
kek

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

Fake news

What's her name? Hogly Quinn?

>red pilled
>degenerate
pick one

My guess she is 2D

what do you mean degenerate?

Holy fucking shit that pussy looks so good. Like I want to push my dick into it right now and smother my fave with its juices :DDDDD

I am trying to achieve my life's goals and having a mate would be a distraction right now. I'll wait till my 30's or early 40's.

>this thread again

I hope that's not your gf OP

It is.

bitch look like bulbasaur

get this fatass out of here

Those eyebrows

>tfw i had to have my dad skin the deer
i could watch it, but i couldnt do it, fuckin a man

>Why dont you have a redpilled girlfriend like I do?
That's no human. It's an oompaloompa

op thats actually harlequin

No

>op thats actually harlequin
Ik she is so cute right? I go as the joker to conventions and she goes as quinn cx