/SA/ - South Africa Civil War General

wnd.com/2017/03/targets-in-south-africas-genocide-all-white/

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042 (embed) (embed)

>1/ Listen up, everyone. I just got a very disturbing phone call about a grave subject
>2/ As many of you know, the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, recently announced that the blacks should gang up on Whites
>3/ Just as we predicted, the Rainbow Nation failed and is about to go the way of Zimbabwe
>4/ The government of South Africa is about to seize the land of the White minority. They are launching a real White genocide
>5/ White South Africans are in the United States and are reaching out to the Alt-Right
>6/ South Africa is on the verge of civil war. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan
>7/ White South Africans are asking for our help. They're trying to get the word out about what is happening to the White community
>8/ The Whites of South Africa are already thinking in terms of how to raise money to defend their communities
>9/ If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa
>10/ We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene on South Africa
>11/ Jared Taylor did a podcast with the Suidlanders about this subject
>12/ The podcast gets to the serious part around the 29:00 minute part

If there is no /SA Gen/ up, think of your people.
pastebin.com/2jJ112qd

Other urls found in this thread:

suidlanders.org
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A
youtu.be/JCTPUSSpaRg
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo
youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0
youtu.be/Ya0KopdROTk
youtu.be/KsbTHSPturg
msa.ac.za/research/our-researchers/charles-villet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xPa0vA6OtxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPsp6JQ9LA
vice.com/en_au/article/white-colony-in-namibia-773
tuvalucharity.wixsite.com/website
guerrillamail.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ah4VQXe8YqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prev thread

Is IT HAPPENING?

Excellent thank you for starting a thread.
I've been following the situation very closely and we are very close to an all out race war in SA. I'll bet you anything that if a white SA posts in this thread he will tell us how stupid and gullible we are
suidlanders.org

Put the video list up again, pls. Watched 3 hours of them last night. "Hoat Bay" and the "White farm Murders" was well done. Someone should put a bullet in the head of the leader of the ANC youth leader...

I do wish to hear from some white South Africans. What is the mood in SA?

I don't have them. I am not the original OP.

I'm in touch with some people down there. They have a docile mentality of a sheep before the slaughter. They sense the incoming doom but are to scared to ponder the implications. Do you guys think that if white SA are to get slaughtered and genocided- would that help raise racial awareness among whites in the world and help us retake Europe and the States?

Nothing going on...Are you guys retarded? My black neighbors are having a braai and children are playing in the street.

Of course. How close do you think we are to a happening?

It will be interesting to see if what Siener van Rensburg predicted is true.

>YouTube Resources

>Attacks on Whites
War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith
(Great 2 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
> Misc
Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
Empire of Dust (Chinese in the Congo)
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
Africa Addio (Related - About the Mao Mao uprising in Kenya)
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
Malema "Not calling for slaughter of whites…for now"
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
The Suidlanders : Prepping for Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
Worlds Toughest Towns Cape Town
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
Louis Thureox: Law and Disorder in Johannesburg
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
Molyneux: The Truth About South Africa
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
Surviving the Horrific Violence in South Africa
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw

Historical examples of the same situation in Rhodesia

Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
>Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
>Rhodesia... I was there
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
>Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
>History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 13: The Rider and the Horse
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
>Rhodesia, our Brothers in Arms
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
>Rhodesia in 1971
The Song is Salisbury Town by John Edwards
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
>No Sound in this video but it is much clearer. Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harrare, Zimbabwe) in 1971
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
>The Kissinger Proposals
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
>Rhodesian Children singing We'll Ever Cherish Thee - Rhodesia's National Song
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
>Rise, O Voices of Rhodesia - National Anthem of Rhodesia (1965-1979)
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A

Thank you, you little legend.

That's the weird thing. It could literally go off during a next blackout. It's going to catch us by a complete surprise very soon. Not even suidlanders had a timeline but they're stock piling guns, ammo and supplies so shit is 5 min before the noon

>White victimhood is a right-wing tactic that inverts the left’s narratives of minority discrimination and neocolonialism. This tactic denies that there is such a thing as white privilege, and attempts to camouflage white domination.

Documentaries on Eugene Terre'Blanche (Leader of the Afrikaner Resistance Movement)

The Day The Old South Africa Died. Eugene Terre'Blanche Interview.
youtu.be/GVNxm0ZPAfQ

The Leader, His Driver, and the Driver's Wife
youtu.be/HGaQe2gfkIc

His Big White Self
youtu.be/ssSKnO9VHIY

The World Trade Center Invasion
youtu.be/VCDrfTEUWNo

What do you mean by 'the next blackout'?

Jidf?

Siener van Rensburg (3 August 1864 – 11 March 1926) was a Boer from the South African Republic - also known as the Transvaal Republic - and later a citizen of South Africa who was considered by some to be a prophet of the Boer.

Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg Prophecies Part 1 of 3
youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0

Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg Part 2 of 3
youtu.be/Ya0KopdROTk

Nicolaas "Siener" van Rensburg Part 3 of 3
youtu.be/KsbTHSPturg

msa.ac.za/research/our-researchers/charles-villet.html

This is me

Pic with timestamp or GTFO

That kind of talk might fly when you have sub 80 I.Q.s all around you but this is Sup Forums. Your comment doesn't deny the claims you merely attempt to shift the blame back on to white people.

van Rensburg terrifies me. He also drives me closer to God.

>The study takes its cue from Frantz Fanon’s reinterpretation of Hegel’s master-slave dialectic within the colonial context: The insight is that the dialectic was re-inscribed along racial lines with a white master (colonist) and black slave (native). Recognition for the black slave is only possible through violence because s/he is rendered invisible by whiteness as the measure of humanity, which itself is rendered invisible to whites due to the privileges it affords them.

>This invisibility of whiteness develops further beyond Apartheid and flows into the invisibility of richness (affluence), which renders the poor invisible. Affluence is a new form of mastery within this context and the invisibility of the poor is a form of economic misrecognition. The structures which privileged whites during Apartheid is in the process of becoming structures which privilege the rich, both white and black (which implies though that almost all whites are still privileged whilst the poor are almost exclusively black).

Just more white privileged in a communist run black majority country.

youtube.com/watch?v=xPa0vA6OtxQ

1. Will there be land redistrobution?
2. Are there any organisations dedicated to increasing the afrikaner/boer population.
3. Opinon on this video
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjPsp6JQ9LA
4. Could you envision the afrikaner people as a diaspora people ala the jews in europe?

I said this in the other thread.

Dutch Anons, write to your PVV MPs and Geert Wilders to push for the "Right of Return" for Boers/Afrikaners.

>white privilege
>white domination
If these were true, then why are there so many programs out there that specifically favor women, and other races over whites?
There is not one program that exists to specifically help whites stuck in poverty to get into college or careers like there is for blacks

This.

PVV, FvD and SGP are all 100% on board with it, so write to the SGP, Thierry Baudet and Theo Hiddema.

Immunizations

The following are the recommended vaccinations for South Africa:

Hepatitis A vaccine is recommended for all travelers over one year of age. It should be given at least two weeks (preferably four weeks or more) before departure. A booster should be given 6-12 months later to confer long-term immunity.

Older adults, immunocompromised persons, and those with chronic liver disease or other chronic medical conditions who have less than two weeks before departure should receive a single intramuscular dose of immune globulin (0.02 mL/kg).

Typhoid vaccine is recommended for all travelers. It is generally given in an oral form (Vivotif Berna) consisting of four capsules taken on alternate days until completed.

Hepatitis B vaccine is recommended for all travelers if not previously vaccinated. Two vaccines are currently licensed in the United States: Recombivax HB (Merck and Co., Inc.) (PDF) and Engerix-B (GlaxoSmithKline) (PDF). A full series consists of three intramuscular doses given at 0, 1 and 6 months.

That's because they are dumb druggie fuck heads. Black people where just born in poverty there is a difference...

Rabies vaccine is recommended for travelers spending a lot of time outdoors. A complete preexposure series consists of three doses of vaccine injected into the deltoid muscle on days 0, 7, and 21 or 28. Side-effects may include pain at the injection site, headache, nausea, abdominal pain, muscle aches, dizziness, or allergic reactions.

Yellow fever vaccine is required for all travelers greater than one year of age arriving from a yellow-fever-infected country in Africa or the Americas or from those who have traveled to Tanzania, Zambia, Somalia, Eritrea, or Sao Tomé and Principe. Vaccination is also required if the traveler has been in transit in an airport located in a country with risk of yellow fever transmission. Travelers not meeting this requirement can be refused entry to South Africa or be quarantined for up to 6 days. Unvaccinated travelers with a valid medical waiver will be allowed entry. Yellow fever vaccine (YF-VAX; Aventis Pasteur Inc.) (PDF) must be administered at an approved yellow fever vaccination center, which will give each vaccinee a fully validated International Certificate of Vaccination.

Tetanus-diphtheria vaccine is recommended for all travelers who have not received a tetanus-diphtheria immunization within the last 10 years.

Measles-mumps-rubella vaccine: two doses are recommended (if not previously given) for all travelers born after 1956, unless blood tests show immunity. Many adults born after 1956 and before 1970 received only one vaccination against measles, mumps, and rubella as children and should be given a second dose before travel. MMR vaccine should not be given to pregnant or severely immunocompromised individuals.

Cholera vaccine: These vaccines, where available, are recommended only for high-risk individuals, such as relief workers, health professionals, and those traveling to remote areas where cholera epidemics are occurring and there is limited access to medical care.

GET OUT MOISHE

>first tuvalu
>now SA
>next, the world?

good goy. ignore literally all the warning signs.

The German is scared of Hepatitis...I find that ironic since he has probably had someone shit on him or ingested it for erotic pleasure...

>X group are just druggie fuckups and deserve no help, ever. Don't let X tell you otherwise!
>Y group are victims! They wuz goodboyz, Dont let any X tell you otherwise!

The subject in the picture is wearing wooden spoons as earings and her friend can't even focus a smart phone camera. I think I'm safe goyim.

1. Do you have a link to the Tuvalu Discord? Is it still going?

2. Do you have any other Tuvalu general related memes?

Sometimes you just have to know when to fold.

They where the victims of Apartheid. The later was victims of there own privilege.

>Victims
>Tax free life, free education, abundant food
Vs
>The privileged
>Taxed to death, overtime pay taxed to hell and back
>Force fed into the infernal war grinder, fighting american business backed communists and south african supplied bullets

Is that supposed to scare me? Kek

Know when to walk away...

If living behind 12 ft walls and nigger rape doesnt nothing will mate.

No, but the point is that the blacks are paying little tax and claiming much welfare.

Hows things your side? Did you have a good long weekend?

Yes there is always people who exploit welfare system look at British and American systems for reference. If you get taxed allot it's because you earn allot.Don't know about war grinder since our army is top class and only does border duty and U.N missions.

>No, but the point is that the blacks are paying little tax and claiming much welfare.
So par for the course then...

It's fucking terrible brah. Too damn hot and Im not even allowed to water my beautiful garden because of water shortages!!!!!!!

Can we get a South African merchant meme for this guy?

Worked most of it to be honest m8, didn't even know it was a long weekend until today. Yours?

Oh, and you reek of filthy nigger apologist. Begone, you have no desire to preserve your heritage or culture and that makes you lower than a kike. You are filth

If we can just postpone this until I can finish my degree I will be happy.

Please? Pretty please Sup Forums?

What is whiteness?

My garden is almost fucking dead, might as well pave where my grass used to be.

I hope we can, for your sake, but I fear that we cannot.

But uuuh, while you guys go on here, I'm gonna continue studying for a test, cheerio chaps

Ha det bra

SAVE THE AFRIKANERS

I went fishing and walked in the mountains. Was good weekend. You in retail?

I know that water feel and it's fucking warm here in Clifton. My infinity pool ok though!

Why don't you go fuck your cousin behind the barn to make yourself less upset. You hick bumpkin!

Study now party later!

Press ctr + s

what did they mean by this?

This is that kike saffer btw. Known poster on this board. Ignore.

I'm Muslim btw!

Owner of a mechanical workshop. Quite busy this time of year for some reason.

Even argues and diverts like a Jew.

convert?

Preparing for their fate I assume.

I was a big part of the whole Tuvalu thing. Its pretty much died. No one is interested in spending any money into the projetct and we never even got past our first step.

I was Hindu then Mohammed set me free from bacon.

Oh god what a fucking ashtray.

Can somebody give me a rapid information burst? Why haven't I heard of this before.

Why did the Jews push to end apartied and then 75% of them left the country after the fall?

Is the Discord still alive? Can you dump related memes here?

Sup Forums users planned to invade the island nation of Tuvalu.

There was a movement on 8/pol a while back to start a recolonization effort in namibia. Vice did a story on it and even the Namibians picked up on it lol. They wanted it to be done under the guise of a non-profit.

vice.com/en_au/article/white-colony-in-namibia-773

Are you meshuggahs!? Oi vey! I'm a good Hindi/Muslim/Christian yogurt salesmen I promise!

No it isn't. This is the fucking nigger lover. The kike is the one that keeps pushing the AWB meme and keeps insisting that a race-war is around the corner.

Both are somewhat delusional if you're to ask me.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Afrikaners are cute

Pity you can't procreate with traps they would've all died out in one generation...

FINDING NEMO! NAH BRU TRY FINDIND SIPHO!

I can give you the discord link but the mods in the group are pretty secretive about it. For any memes, I'd have to look far back.
Here is our website we planned to use for a stage of the operation
tuvalucharity.wixsite.com/website

a trap was unironically one of our leading members, we even elected him our fuhrer

Wow bet he had a sweet penis?

He never shown us even though we asked, he just said he had a feminine body

Good enough for me! Lets annex Lesotho!

For some reason it slipped my mind, I remember that shit.

Okay, thank you. If you get permission, I'd love to try and contribute.

There's fuckloads of Muslims in South Africa, they've been there since the 19th century or so. Mostly in Cape Town. Their ethnic identity is usually 'Cape Malay' or 'Coloured'.

Personally I hope there is some sort of overt conflict there if only to have this guy get necklaced Winnie style.

guerrillamail.com/
use this and I can send you the link, the reason I can't post in public is because some of the members still browse Sup Forums

Probably not, We got a decent sized population of them. Not as bad as Europe's or America's Muslims, but still bad.

Getting this mad at Malaysian forced labor basket weaving forum. I think I would look sexy with a necklace. Might even have a go at your bucktoothed cousin with my new found confidence!

I'm [email protected]

How capable is Boer's military strength?

Clearly you've never went into muslim areas, it's bad. Mosques on ever corner blasting chants three times a day.

Fucking Malabar man...and if you want it worse go to the somalie areas, then it stinks of mud and onions everywhere you go.

Are PAGAD still kicking about? They were big in the news when I left SA in the 90s.

There are around 1.5 million Boers in South Africa, and I believe that most rural Boers are armed.

Sent you the link
Some of the anons who were involved are trying to revive the project and you could get involved

Get Speaker and blast this just before they start the chant...

youtube.com/watch?v=ah4VQXe8YqU

The average Afrikaner is about 3x as big as your average South African black and can benchpress Sipho's entire family. Plus his IQ is 2SDs higher on average.

Just look at the military conflicts in Southern Africa that have had whites on one side, there are plenty of historical examples that allow you to compare effectiveness of white South Africans vs Blacks.