BREITBART IS TURNING ON TRUMP

BREITBART IS TURNING ON TRUMP

It's fucking over
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/21/donald-trump-joins-mitch-mcconnell-to-sell-healthcare-bill-in-kentucky/#disqus_thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fkmhYeGxCQE
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/60l4pu/the_awan_brothers_compromised_at_least_80/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE CONNED KIKEBART? YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS PUSHED FOR TRUMP FROM DAY ONE AND NOW YOU ARE GETTING IT UP THE ASS

AHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>outraged yet
no

>Oy Vey!!! Stop trying to replace NiggerCare!!!

i love it

hilarious watching these retards crash and burn

KIKEBART RECEIVED 11 MILLION DOLLARS FROM JEW ROBERT MERCER

MERCER FUNDED TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN

YOU FUCKING FUDGEPACKERS ARE TOTALLY DISCREDITED

Fuck Drumpf I regret my vote

Good, they are sticking to their guns. This Trump/Ryancare will be a disaster.
Trump is being an idiot and try to do something for the sake of doing something even if it doesn't work

(((Breitbart)))

Only the infestation of undergrads and 16 year olds from the_donald fell for the Breitbart meme. (Check out this black guy in a red trump hat!! FUKKEN BASED)

What?
Why are you lying like this?

That's because Ryancare a shit

Why not vote on the fucking repeal bill they pushed months ago? Because half of our Republicans are neo con RINOs

Don't you fucking start nigger

I agree with you that kikes have too much involvement in our government.

>McConnell and Trump working together
Noice

Trump is fucking up with this bill, it is complete garbage and will turn his Presidency into a one term failure. We will have some radical lefty in office in 4 years that will just undo Trumps undoing of Obama's shit.

In all seriousness, we can't let this man get the antimatter weapon codes

>One issue that literally every conservative in the country disagrees with Trump on
>Turning on him
He's always said he wanted to replace it from day one even though fucking no one in his base wanted it. Just let the insurance companies do whatever, Donald. Why do you hate the free market so much?

I hope Ryancare passes.. I want that 3.8% surcharge gone!

There's no good way out of this situation. No matter what he does it's going to be
>Trump is destroying all these poor people's healthcare!
in an attempt to undermine his Rust Belt support. He should just listen to Rand more like he alluded to during the rally.

i fucking hate jews so much

I'm not all that impressed with Trump anymore desu

I was expecting Podesta and Hillary to hang by now and most of the CIA to be purged

instead the CIA and Commie are ganging up on him.

I'm pretty dissapoint. It seems like it will be up to AMLO to save NA from NAFTA.

Ryan's bill is terrible. I don't understand why Trump supports it.

Fuck Rand Paul, fuck the Freedom Caucus. These motherfuckers had 7 years to put together a better bill but they have nothing! Fucking nothing! And so they're gonna block the Ryan bill which at least fucking exists and when Paul Ryan talked about the 3 phases at least made fucking sense. These fucks have nothing except more bitching and opposition because they are first class losers, not fucking leaders.

Yeah, I mad.

Because he simply doesn't actually know shit about healthcare, "Who knew healthcare could be so complicated?"

He's just going along with it because he doesn't understand anything about the issue/system.

Rand Paul did put together his own bill

Trump is siding with rinos everyone voted for him becuase they hate rinos.

Trump is an idiot and is losing his base fast

And they're right, at least in regards to this. I don't know who the fuck is in his ear telling him that this is a good idea. I'd thought at first he was trying to lure the Ryan wing of the party into a false sense of security but no, he seems 100% behind it and I seriously cannot understand why.

love these shill threads its like 10 niggas just shouting at each other

No, he said he had a bill, but in the fact sheet it didn't talk about a lot of things. Like how HSA's get set up. What about Medicare expansion? Etc.

I think you have a lot of people (Cassius Priebus almost certainly, likely Brutus Kushner too) telling him that the "three phase plan" is a good idea and will avoid chaos and also will help bridge reconciliation with the GOPe. Not that they care of course because the intention is not to get rid of Obamacare at all because they don't want to. Trump seems to be buying into it sadly.

I also think the Republicans WANT to lose 2018 because the GOPe likes being the obstructionist party. They like being the guys who can whine and cry about EBUL DEMONRATS to rally up their base, then threaten government shutdown all so they can put on an act that they're fighting and doing things without actually doing a damn thing; they don't actually want to be in the driver's seat because they don't want to actually have to do shit. So they lose, everything goes back to normal and the base will stick with them. That won't be the case at all and I think if things go back to the status quo in 2018/2020 you're going to see a large public disengagement from politics and voting. Blue collar whites aren't going to want to vote for a party running the 30+ year old culture war playbook of appealing to evangelicals. Most of the whites (except for the truly brainwashed) will not want anything to do with an increasingly cosmopolitan, increasingly leftist, increasingly anti-white Democrat party and whatever mystery meat minorities they can scrounge up.

shill because it is telling the truth? or what.

>Fuck Rand Paul, fuck the Freedom Caucus

I hate both. Keep OBAMACARE

>3 phases
There are no three phases you dipshit. This is just a way to repeal Obamacare without repealing it and the issue will quietly go away and get buried under other shit. You will never see the mythical phase two or phase three. They do not exist beyond the platitude stage.

i have one question...outraged yet?

>youtu.be/fkmhYeGxCQE
>The Awan Brothers: 3 Awan brothers are named by Webb : Imran, Jamal and Abid. (A 4th brother and wife of one of the Awan's are also believed to be involved).
>Originally installed in congressional positions by Greg Meeks who is widely regarded as the most corrupt member of congress.
>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/60l4pu/the_awan_brothers_compromised_at_least_80/
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz was an integral player in the DNC Hacks and also introduced the Awan brothers to Congress. Is there a connection? Maybe, maybe not. It is not that far fetched, this has happened before, see the Silverman group. Silverman associated with the CPUSA and knew Jarrett’s father, Dr. James Bowman and through three degrees of separation used by the NSA is directly connected to Valerie Jerrett.
>Captain Joseph R. John (Navy-Ret.) has stated that he believes the Muslim Brotherhood “fifth column” has “infiltrated U.S. Government,” and if he is correct, the Awan brothers could very well be a part of this infiltration
Previous Threads

Yeah forreal, eat a dick faggot. Take another pill bitchboy

it's over..
my life.. it's over..
Drumpf is all I have in life..
I might as well end it all.--

Good bye

>libs hate it because it's not Obamacare
>cons hate it because it's too much like Obamacare
>meanwhile Trump is instituting ubi for health insurance as everyone gets a refundable tax credit

Only jew lovers and retards fell for the Trump meme. All candidates were shit.
>Criticize Trump
>hurr shill
Fuck off JIDF

Paid shills, user.

Why is the plan bad? Why is giving me a tax credit bad? Why does the freedom caucus want to force me to pay more taxes? Trumpcare is an amazing plan that actually redistributes wealth from old boomers to young people by reducing our tax obligation to boomers on social security and medicare

Even if I end up hating Trump I will NEVER regret my vote because he ran against Hillary Clinton.

So what are the pros of the bill? Are there any?

Jared Fogle in the bottom lefthand corner.

but I only voted for Trump to deport Jose and build the fucking wall

FUCK!!

House and Senate conservatives continue to oppose the House-led effort to replace Obamacare, but President Donald Trump still publicly supports the effort.
During a Trump campaign rally in Kentucky on Monday night, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell welcomed Donald Trump, but he was booed by many skeptics in the crowd when he took the stage. McConnell told the audience that Trump was the answer to Congress’s prayer for a Republican president in Washington D.C.

“You know they returned a Republican congress last year, but they answered our message and our prayer,” McConnell said. “We said ‘Send us somebody who who will sign the repeal of Obamacare into law,’ and they sent us President Donald Trump.”

McConnell praised Trump as the one who would finally help them pass an Obamacare replacement bill.

“You’re going to hear from our great new president, who’s going to give us the chance to fix this health care mess left behind by Barack Obama,” he said.

After Trump took the stage, he defended McConnell, calling him a “tremendous modern day leader” and asked the crowd to clap for their representative.

“I want you to give him a nice hand because he’s on our side,” Trump said. “You’ve got to take care of your people, right?”

Even if the bill passes the House, it faces a tough uphill climb in the Senate, as well as some major changes. Senate sources have indicated that McConnell will be forced to rewrite much of the bill to get enough senators to support it.

Trump appears confident that he can get something passed through Congress, noting his impatience to move on tax reform and trade deals.

During the rally, Trump appeared to ask McConnell to join him on the stage during the rally, but the Senate Majority leader remained where he was.

“How are you doing, Mitch?” Trump asked. “Are we going to be okay? Everything good? That health care is looking good? Good. Thanks, Mitch.”

Sen. Rand Paul was noticeably absent at the rally, as he remains staunchly opposed to the House-led bill.

“I happen to like, a lot, Senator Rand Paul. I do,” Trump said, promising to work with Paul in the Senate to get the healthcare bill “passed in some form.”

Trump vocally supported McConnell and Ryan’s efforts, promising to get the job done.

“We are going to be working very closely with our leader, Mitch McConnell, to get that job done. Paul Ryan, everybody,” he said. “They are going to be working very hard.”

Trump is investing a lot of his political capital in getting the bill passed, personally traveling to Capitol Hill on Tuesday to lobby for it.

The bill is scheduled for a House vote on Thursday, but conservatives in the House Freedom Caucus remain skeptical that it will pass.

“At this time, the bill does not have the votes to pass,” Freedom Caucus Communications director Alyssa Farah told Breitbart News on Monday.

What the article says. In other words OP is a faggot and libcucks are still salty

fuck off, shariablue

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160