WE MUST REDPILL RAPPERS

We need to concentrate our efforts on the hiphop industry. The hiphop industry is the gateway to the youth, both white and black. (((They))) use the hip-hop industry to destroy the ancient roots and traditions of black people andstoke the flames of history to keep whites and blacks fighting against each other, mad at each other, arguing with each other and conditiong each of us to dislike the other using the entire media and news industry they control.

If we want to wake up the next generation and the blacks, despite whatever you might think about them (but IQ though) we need to unite with them and together call out the true oppressors above both of us.

We need to do this before the Muslims start rolling into town, otherwise we will lose the blacks to the Muslims.

You may not LIKE doing it, but this is extremely necessary to escaping this situation (((they've))) got us in.

We must do our due diligence and focus some efforts on waking up these people. If we truly organized this and targeted certain rappers at a time, we could make a big difference and it would be a massive strike against (((them))) in the culture / information war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fkmhYeGxCQE
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/60l4pu/the_awan_brothers_compromised_at_least_80/
youtube.com/watch?v=cXTpHNMdOZU
youtube.com/watch?v=LSundMOcH20
hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O5mSWLnJXY0&list=RDO5mSWLnJXY0#t=0
youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8
youtube.com/watch?v=-GKAJTkkMs8
youtube.com/watch?v=d8_yrtHXsRI
youtube.com/watch?v=ywOrb1pru9I
youtube.com/watch?v=zZv8oprIUq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

R.A. the Rugged Man
also, current happening always silenced by media
>youtu.be/fkmhYeGxCQE
>The Awan Brothers: 3 Awan brothers are named by Webb : Imran, Jamal and Abid. (A 4th brother and wife of one of the Awan's are also believed to be involved).
>Originally installed in congressional positions by Greg Meeks who is widely regarded as the most corrupt member of congress.
>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/60l4pu/the_awan_brothers_compromised_at_least_80/
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz was an integral player in the DNC Hacks and also introduced the Awan brothers to Congress. Is there a connection? Maybe, maybe not. It is not that far fetched, this has happened before, see the Silverman group. Silverman associated with the CPUSA and knew Jarrett’s father, Dr. James Bowman and through three degrees of separation used by the NSA is directly connected to Valerie Jerrett.
>Captain Joseph R. John (Navy-Ret.) has stated that he believes the Muslim Brotherhood “fifth column” has “infiltrated U.S. Government,” and if he is correct, the Awan brothers could very well be a part of this infiltration
Previous Threads

>redpilling niggers

You are just better to mass genocide em user.

>redpilled hipitty-hopitty

The only way this genre can be redpilled is if it becomes obsolete.

fuck off kike

fuck off yid

>OP is a newfag who hasnt heard the Mr Bond videos

youtube.com/watch?v=cXTpHNMdOZU

Payday Monsanto seems pretty redpilled.
Not very famous though

It is pointless, hip hop is the bluepill

t. Deyshawn Jackson

FUCK OFF KIKE

Imagine the splash we could make if we turn a mainstream one around.

I got this idea when watching the Hotep Jesus interview on Red Ice TV... if we could prop up the right people and turn some mainstream rappers we could potentially blow the industry up

I still believe a lot of the culture problems with black people are caused by Jews. . Those are the people subjecting the black youth to some of the worst crime-filled imagery and funding blacks who pose the most vicious criminal based lyricism. It gets watched daily by boys with no father figure and nowhere to learn how to be a man, who see men the same color as them toting guns and selling drugs in music videos and getting lots of money, women, and cars from it. Those fatherless kids are being taught that the way to be a man is to do crimes and gangbang your way to success. Teaching young black girls to twerk and be hoes and prostitutes and to be loose in the same exact videos and it's spilling over onto our people as well. We need to stop it somehow

That interview was here youtube.com/watch?v=LSundMOcH20

>nog rage

Kek

>rabbi kikeovitch

>Implying Jews weren't responsible for the rise of rap music

hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-meeting-that-changed-rap-music.html

You're absolutely right. If i'm not wrong, the blacks in the US weren't this bad say 50 years ago. If someone they could relate to, promoted healthy values (family, work, truthfulness), the whole situation could be turned around. Let's face it, black were, and always will be part of the US, and everyone could have it a lot easier if the decadence wasn't around. It seems that now they're being used as a weapon by the ((democrats)). For that they need to keep them down.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5mSWLnJXY0&list=RDO5mSWLnJXY0#t=0

A good majority of the great 90s rappers were 5% ers.

Lmao you're naive if you think hip hop is brainwashing niggers. Hip hop is a symptom of niggerism, not the other way around. Also there's no cure for genetic low IQs

Kanye West got redpilled and they put him in a fucking looney bin for 3 weeks now he's suffering from memory loss...

youtube.com/watch?v=bkUr99epJh8

This was pure gold, and the sad part is all the media agencies tried to act like he was completely insane in sync.

HipHop is leftist in nature but hates the MSM because the hollywood Jew fucked up the entire culture. Believe I'm a hiphop artist and everyone in the culture hates MSM because they only shill mumble rap and real hip hop HATES mumble rap.

I tried suggesting this 2 years ago. Maybe it'll pick up steam this time.

Our best chance at doing this is with Kanye West, but we would need to get him away from the Kardashian cance

if you are redpilled you don't like hip hop. Stupid idea, just like 'redpilling' faggots

well they made that because Europeans hate jews for running the slave trade in Europe under moorish rule

>be Bill Cosby
>make enough money that they cock attitude
>stop kissing ring
>son murdered for no reason by son of powerful Jewish mobster
>"oh, hell no, fuck these likes"
>phones tapped by them
>consult Nation of Islam
>in press interviews, say Farrakhan isn't bad guy and poor blacks should embrace his lessons of education and self-reliance
>Jews hyperventilate, scared of black males (why they put them in dresses)
>Hollywood and legal Jews dig up dirt about groupies; "oy vey, he's evil" - Judd Apatow
>ruin Cosby, steal his shekels to promote more degenerate rappers who talk about killing and raping

kike

>tfw R.A. the Rugged Man got in touch with me years ago and wanted some beats
>tfw I sent him about 10
>tfw he never used any

>white
>pro-white
>nationalist

youtube.com/watch?v=-GKAJTkkMs8
youtube.com/watch?v=d8_yrtHXsRI
youtube.com/watch?v=ywOrb1pru9I
youtube.com/watch?v=zZv8oprIUq0

don't forget he was fucking with the pipeline 6 months before the rape shit started up