Nothing to see here...

Nothing to see here, why are they investigating Russia despite numerous major Trump aids having clear connections with Russia and Trump himself having business ties there and lying about the nature of his business ties?
If I keep shouting fake news maybe it'll go away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fkmhYeGxCQE
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/60l4pu/the_awan_brothers_compromised_at_least_80/
finance.yahoo.com/news/mike-flynn-paid-russias-top-173816761.html
democrats-oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/2016-03-16.EEC to POTUS DOD FBI re Flynn Payments.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
documentcloud.org/documents/3518629-Documents-on-Flynn-Payment-Sources-and-Amounts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Random picture of a random article
>No source posted
>Faggot OP

yep, it's a bot

The Russians paid Adam to shoot a bunch of women in the womens dressing room.

>no investigation

When did it become illegal to do business with Russians?

Is gazprom and rt not allowed to do business in the United States?

Are we no longer allowed to buy Russian vodka or caviar?

What is this absolute nonsense ??

>Russian colloboraters are evil!

Remember when Flynn sold 20% of our uranium to Russia? Lock him up!

What did He mean by this?

just trying to keep the russian narrative alive while the AMAN BROTHER investigation continues
no media coverage
censored here and on twitter
more slide threads
>youtu.be/fkmhYeGxCQE
>The Awan Brothers: 3 Awan brothers are named by Webb : Imran, Jamal and Abid. (A 4th brother and wife of one of the Awan's are also believed to be involved).
>Originally installed in congressional positions by Greg Meeks who is widely regarded as the most corrupt member of congress.
>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/60l4pu/the_awan_brothers_compromised_at_least_80/
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz was an integral player in the DNC Hacks and also introduced the Awan brothers to Congress. Is there a connection? Maybe, maybe not. It is not that far fetched, this has happened before, see the Silverman group. Silverman associated with the CPUSA and knew Jarrett’s father, Dr. James Bowman and through three degrees of separation used by the NSA is directly connected to Valerie Jerrett.
>Captain Joseph R. John (Navy-Ret.) has stated that he believes the Muslim Brotherhood “fifth column” has “infiltrated U.S. Government,” and if he is correct, the Awan brothers could very well be a part of this infiltration
Previous Threads

>cue Obama mocking Romney for considering Russia a rival

skippy no!

>youtu.be/fkmhYeGxCQE
>The Awan Brothers: 3 Awan brothers are named by Webb : Imran, Jamal and Abid. (A 4th brother and wife of one of the Awan's are also believed to be involved).
>Originally installed in congressional positions by Greg Meeks who is widely regarded as the most corrupt member of congress.
>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/60l4pu/the_awan_brothers_compromised_at_least_80/
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz was an integral player in the DNC Hacks and also introduced the Awan brothers to Congress. Is there a connection? Maybe, maybe not. It is not that far fetched, this has happened before, see the Silverman group. Silverman associated with the CPUSA and knew Jarrett’s father, Dr. James Bowman and through three degrees of separation used by the NSA is directly connected to Valerie Jerrett.
>Captain Joseph R. John (Navy-Ret.) has stated that he believes the Muslim Brotherhood “fifth column” has “infiltrated U.S. Government,” and if he is correct, the Awan brothers could very well be a part of this infiltration
Previous Threads

Stop bumping shill threads you fucking faggots

sent :^)

>Amazon paid a Russian movie company for the rights to Russian movies about Stalingrad and Sevastopol

Reeeeee BEZOS IS A TRAITOR

bill and hillary regularly made "vacation" trips to russia to talk with K B G agents during their hippy dip-shit years, funny how that bit of history has been omitted from the whole ebil russian narrative

>Whataboutism

Ironic that you mention the Soviets while using a soviet propaganda technique.

STFU shariablue CTR shill

sent :^)

Gonna keep bumping this thread since you guys get so asshurt.

finance.yahoo.com/news/mike-flynn-paid-russias-top-173816761.html

I can cherrypick and shitpost too you know?

Also, not an argument :^)
Thanks for bumping too

>roll 1d100 on the Mike Flynn random events table

“I cannot recall any time in our nation’s history when the President selected as his National Security Advisor someone who violated the Constitution by accepting tens of thousands of dollars from an agent of a global adversary that attacked our democracy,” Cummings wrote. “I also cannot recall a time when the President and his top advisers seemed so disinterested in the truth about that individual’s work on behalf of foreign nations—whether due to willful ignorance or knowing indifference.”

Why the fuck so much fuss about this?
If it was some european country nobody would give a fuck. Russia is not a fuckin villain.
Those retards are literally asking for war.

The connections... we have to find the connections man... I'm going insane you say? NO, YOU'RE THE CRAZY ONES! THE RUSSIA CONNECTION IS HERE HIDDEN IN THE LETTERS, I NEED MORE TAPE! THE BIRDS SING THE SONGS OF THE CRYING DREAMS! I AM GOD!!!

>Russia is not a fuckin villain.

Hi RIDF

₽0.50 has been deposited into your Share Red™ account

As part of his letter, Cummings released new documents obtained by the Oversight Committee—including payment vouchers, international financial transaction logs, and detailed email exchanges with Russian media officials—showing that the Kremlin-backed media outlet known as RT paid more than $45,000 for Flynn’s participation at a gala in Moscow in December 2015, during which he dined with Russian President Vladimir Putin, in apparent violation of the Emoluments Clause of the U.S. Constitution.

Imagine if this was Hillary's administration and her national security advisor not only resigned, but there were records of him taking financial payments from a foreign government.

What do you guys think the narrative would be in the conservative media or Sup Forums?

Look at the silence and lack of replies in this thread, it's clear that most people are just burying their heads in the sand. You can tell Sup Forums is panicking the second they stop with the mental gymnastics to explain away all of these (((coincidences))).

Meanwhile, Daddy Donnie has made his 5th visit to his beach resort in Florida, costing taxpayers tens of millions of dollars each visit. He's literally stealing taxpayer money to go to his own personal beach resort and play golf every single weekend, but you ridiculed Obama when he went to play Golf.

Trump himself stated when he was running that
>I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done
>I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off… You don’t have time to take time off.
So far he's left the white house 5 weekends to go on vacation and play gold with his rich buddies. If Trump is a multimillionaire, why isn't he financing his own vacations instead of making the US taxpayer foot the bill?

Cummings' letter sent to Trump, Mattis and Comey

democrats-oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/2016-03-16.EEC to POTUS DOD FBI re Flynn Payments.pdf

Kemlin's bots tried full damage control then failed, now they use the 'silence treatment' method

He holds business there sometimes, and either way it's more economical than the Obamas flying to Hawaii using two planes.

If I were in trump's administration, I'd be packing up to flee the country. A lot of people are going down and once they get flynn under oath, the house of cards falls apart.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

> The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

Not even on topic. Take your bot posting elsewhere.

He could hold business in the damn white house, he doesn't need to travel to his own personal resort every other weekend, costing taxpayers this much.

It's amazing how much Republicans whine on about wastefull spending when the president himself is doing just that. He's a massive hypocrite. He said he was going to be a president that works hard and doesn't take time off, yet he does just the opposite for his first 2 months in office.

>Complains about shills
>Complains about "Shareblue" or "CTR"
>botposts the same copy pasted shit in every "shill" thread that criticizes trumpdaddy

So sad and pathetic.

I got some choice material, OP

>relationship with Russia = crime to be investigated
What are you talking about, matey? Nobody thought like this when Hillary's clear connections to the Saudi regime were in the public sphere.

wow it's fucking nothing

sage

DAILY REMINDER

Sup Forums is being raided by Goons. "What's a Goon?", you newfags may ask.

Good question. A Goon is a member of(or is associated with) a dying forum known as SomethingAwful. SA used to be a humor website and that was where Moot hung our before he created Sup Forums in 2003. Most of its members drank the SJW koolaid early on in the late 2000's and they HATE Sup Forums.
Notice how I said they hate Sup Forums? Well, they think we're offensive for one and they're also incredibly jealous of us being better at trolling than they are.
"Oh shit! I knew we were under attack!" is probably your natural response. Well good news! Goontards are incredibly easy to spot! Just look for:
>snarky liberal rhetoric
>bizarre barely comprehensible posts
>BLACKED spam (that's their favorite tactic)
>Bait with any of the above characteristics

And you know the best part? They hate getting exposed! All you need to do (besides reporting their garbage) is call the offending poster a Goon (or Goontard if you really want to piss them off). They want us to think they're CTR/ShareBlue/the JIDF but now you know who's REALLY behind the garbage that infests our board!

Russia did not hack our voting machines

Russia did not influence our election at all

>Take your bot posting elsewhere.
lol thats rich considering
nuke codes amirite

At least they've accepted Trump will win a second term.

you do know we know you're a shill, right

He does literally nothing but watch cable news and slander our government and allies in tweets.

For all his support among "the working man" he sure seems allergic to doing even a moment of work.

Damn retard.
Nobody besides complete cucks thinks that russia is an enemy. We love russian culture and music here. We have many parts of it ourselves.

Only people who spew this bullshit that russia is our enemy are propagandists and that cunt of a president. Or just delusional normies who believe "authorities", nobody likes them.

What if putin is actually working with clinton and helps to produce evidence of russian hacking?
Maybe the whole anti putin rhetoric was just acting?

He gave a speech to fucking kaspersky, LYNCH HIM

You realize they already concluded their investigation and confirmed that there was no evidence of corruption, right?

he has worked everyday in office, he has already done more work than Obama did his entire first term.

Sure thing Trumpkid. I've been on Sup Forums since before it was Sup Forums, back when it was /new/ and before it got deleted twice. I've been using Sup Forums for over 11 years, I would place a bet that you're just another underage Trumpfag who started posting here during gamergate / 2015 as the election ramped up.

But yep, anyone that disagrees with me is a shill, I bet you're too new here to even remember the JIDF shitposting which used to be Sup Forums / /new/'s boogeyman. Funny how that has all but disappeared after Trump has been elected and everyone here pivoted to become pro-Jew / pro-Israel.

₽0.50 has been deposited into your Share Red™ account

>Taking money from Turks to lobby on their behalf, and not registering as a foreign agent.
>Taking money from Russian companies.

I know he's fired already, but damn he has poor judgement.

>$5,400

I gotta call this one out as stupid. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson make contributions to the democrat party and they have ties to countless gangs across the country and they put out way more than $5,400.

are liberals too stupid to come up with their own insults?

Trump has been vacationing and playing golf 5 of the past 7 weekends. Stop with the conjecture.

Oh look, it's the old "anyone who criticizes Trump is a leftist / liberal / shill" shitpost. Pro-tip, you don't need to be a liberal to see the stupidity in Trump's decisions.

You know my favourite part about Trump's spending?

>The people who told Trump it wasn't rigged and he, and his supporters, should accept defeat graciously, immediately chimp out and claim the election was rigged
>They then issue more death threats to Trump in 2 months than Obama had in 8 years (which is odd considering how "racist" America "still is" there was only ever one high profile "attempt" on Obama (he was black) and it was shut down before they even got to their location. A totally Minority Report tier operation, you'll probably remember it from when Obama first took office, but that's a pure coincidence for another day)
>Of course Trump has to take these threats seriously, especially when he had more attempts on his life as nominee than Obama did in his entire 8 years as POTUS (see above again)
>So who's to blame for Trump needing to spend more on security?
>Well it's obvious, Donald Trump himself and his "racist, right wing" supporters

It makes perfect sense if you're a complete retard.

Trump has business ties all over the world. That's not evidence that he has ties to Russia...

not true in any form, the only time he has golfed was related to doing business with foreign leaders and others. Obama went almost every week with celebrities, the nigger was always interrupting me trying to play at Andrews

$5400 is the max an individual can give directly to a political campaign
This Sater dude is one of those bad hombre Trump likes to talk about and also do business with. Convicted felon, racketeering, stabbed man in face, also Trump advisor and business associate and back channel for Ukraine-Russia peace negotiations. He got out of his $40 million stock scam by telling the Feds where to bust blackmarket stinger missile sales...wonder how he knew about those?

Documents on Flynn's paiement sources and amount

documentcloud.org/documents/3518629-Documents-on-Flynn-Payment-Sources-and-Amounts.html

protip, you heavily use liberal speak, it is glaring and shows your stupidity

Oh that's why that faggot keeps calling me RIDF. I though he was just misguided.

>I love golf, I think it's one of the greats, but I don't have time," then-President-elect Trump said during a December 2016 rally in Michigan. "He played more golf last year than Tiger Woods. We don't have time for this. We don't have time for this. We have to work.
Donald Trump in 2016
>Can you believe that, with all of the problems and difficulties facing the US, President Obama spent the day playing golf,
Trump in 2014

Of course you will defend him for being a massive hypocrite though. He has played golf 10 times in his first 2 months, and no, not all of those times were with world leaders or whatever other excuses you're trying to come up with. Just once, admit it when Trump is a hypocrite or has done something stupid. It's OK to deal a bit of criticism towards someone you like, otherwise you're just brainwashed into a cult of personality.

I think you need to look up the definition of conjecture before you post even more of it. Applies to the poster above too.

I never understood how the wrong Russian word was put on there. Do we not still have a fuck ton of people in the government who know Russian? The Cold War lasted for about 50 years, there was plenty invested in making sure we had officials and agents who understood Russian. They couldn't find just one of those people to consult before handing over the reset button? Was it intentional? Or are they really that inept?

>Trump sells his name to a an investment plan
>suddenly all illegitimate activities conducted by other people outside his knowledge are directly Trumps fault
wew

protip - you don't know me, nor do you know my politics, I know more about yours considering how fervent you use mental gymnastics to defend Trump at all costs.

I am perfectly allowed to take criticisms at the president elect. People should criticize the president when criticism is due, or he makes a hypocritical statement, or he's his campaign / administration is under FBI investigation. I criticized Hillary during her email scandal and I didn't even vote for her, or Trump for that matter. I am allowed to criticize the president for the dumb shit he does / has said, and Trump has made many stupid decisions since getting elected, his cabinet being the primary example of this.

The ties to Russia should be concerning. I'm allowed to also point out the hypocrisy of Sup Forums in regards to this issue. If it were the other way around, there would be non-stop shitposting and general threads about a potential FBI investigation of a democrat, just like there was over Hillary's emails in the last election.

>Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was paid by several Russian companies before becoming an adviser to Donald Trump, according to new documents obtained and published by the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday, including $11,250 by Russia's top cybersecurity firm, Kaspersky, in 2015. Flynn was also paid $11,250 by the Russian charter cargo airline Volga-Dnepr Airlines, according to the documents.

so literally nothing.

>shows possible connections
>forgot to show crime
Typical fake news.
Natasha (((Bertrand))) knows better than head of FBI.

There IS NO Pepe Sylvia!

Will this charade go on for 8 years or will they get tired after a while?