Alright, autists

Alright, autists

English class. I've got less than 4 days to read any book (I'm a good reader, don't worry) and present it in front of 20+ normies this week.

What is a good redpilled book (or summary) that I could reasonably present in less than 10 minutes without going full 1488 gas the kikes?

200 proofs the earth is not a spinning ball by Eric Dubay

Go through the Sup Forums catalog and print off every thread in it's existing state. Read all posts and write presentation on that.

The Etymologies by Saint Isidore of Seville.

Read The Death of the West by Pat Buchanan. That book is a must-read for ethnonaitonalistic ideology

Mein Kampf

Fpwp

Honestly what a damn waste of energy and time. You have young people wasting precious hours on this shit when they should be devoting their time to STEM topics or otherwise working for pay, and it's all so some teachers' union can create an artificial need for employment.

I hope one day the traditional model of education is disbanded entirely, from the buildings to the fluff subjects to the bureaucracy. Just put the content online and make people do it from home. The savings in energy alone would be immense when you no longer need to transport millions of people to a physical location. Also without the fluff topics, you could potentially graduate people from high school and university two years earlier than now.

I know that feel, leaf

You should quit then, not even kidding. End this bureaucratic perversion and make a go of life on your own.

The Moral Animal by Robert Wright

have fun

It depends, do you want a redpilled philosphical book that gets their little noggins jogging, or do you want a book that deals with issues headon?

yes

Mein Kampf

The Blank Slate by Steven Pinker

>without going full 1488 gas the kikes

nigger

Thus spoke Zarathustra

Gulag Archipelago by Alexandr Solzhenitsyn

triggering normies with existential crisis is pretty funny

The Book of Job

nice

or Tolstoy

Animal farm. Redpill them on comunism

Darkness at Noon by Arthur Koestler. Heck, read it for yourself.

Growth of the Soil by Knut Hamsun

It's reactionary and redpilled AF, and you can read it in a couple of days, it's only about 200 pages

Goddamn leaf, if you don't teach kids english or the value of reading books, then how are they going to survive in STEM fields?

I was thinking Animal Farm, and saw it in the replies. I read it in one sitting and is a fantastic choice. Kind of elementary though.