All NorK meme'ing aside

All NorK meme'ing aside....

Why the fuck are the Demoshits so eager to temporarily destabilize the US by getting rid of Trump, when North Korea may preemptively attack us?

If we stop US food aide their country will collapse.

Go ahead NK

>destroy trump
>help weaken the us internationally so we are more willing to enter into a globalist framework

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>US food aide
>implying they don't get food from china
>implying their staple food is damn burgers

>Why the fuck are the Demoshits so eager to temporarily destabilize the US by getting rid of Trump, when North Korea may preemptively attack us?

You have to go back you dumb peace of shit, you don't understand what or why Kim is doing what he is, so just fuck off. This board is just full of retarded cancer posters, go back or fucking die, I don't care which

What? I'm not asking any question about North Korea or Kims reason for any of this—it's a question of why Dems are trying to compromise, whether intentionally or unintentionally, our stability going forward.

dems would rather get the US into war than concede their power

hope they bomb the shit out of the US, the entire world would love that shit

Me too my muslim friend. Costal cities would be levled and the last war starts. Hopfully i can go back to shooting dunecoons but ill settle for chinks.

Go back to Turkey.

you're welcome jamal d'shawn

this

and also kek at those:

cant handle bantz, cand deliver bantz

americans are so sad creatures

Yeak NK will get nuclear weapons, just they'll be detonating on their heads instead.

rip muricucks

At least we don't feel the need to kill others when we can't handle the bants, especially when it's directed at a religion.

isn't it time to pray to mecca Hanz?

what would Muhammad say?

Lol

bomb us with what? they, like your shitty country, have literally no means of 'dropping' anything or shooting a rocket more than a few miles.

They live in a giant farm.

They have food, how deep in propaganda are you?

>when North Korea may preemptively attack us?
Lets be serious. That will NEVER happen.

Wrong im always up for killing muslims. The only thing stopping me state side is the saftey of my family.

IS IT FOOLISHNESS THAT DRIVES THEM? OR COURAGE?

WHats the worry about NK anyway? If they send a nuke at us, it'll hit any of the liberal hell holes on the west coast, then we turn NK into a crater and have a net gain of losing those liberal centers

another user mentioned the biggest worry is about 17,000 artillery cannons pointed at Seoul that would destroy it in less than an hour

back around 2009 their nuclear weapons could destroy -one whole- city block. don't know how far along they've come but its surely still something trivial.

that said, emp blasts are nasty shit and i don't want that anywhere near us

"With this drink of fire I will consume my enemies"