ENOUGH!!!

NO MORE LIVING IN SHADOWS; WE ARE BACK

Join the stache revolution.

Wrong stache cut.

why tattoo a swastika? when you can just wear the stache

show me your power level

Pathetic stache.

If you walk around in with a swastika armband or with an SS yoyo, you get arrested, fired from work, banned from university.

You wear the moustache and no one can do shit.

no thanks
facial hair is for faggots, unless you live in a woods, where it gets cold.

I did it too wide? needs to be straight down?

hahAHAHA BROO

Leik what a epic way to troololol those naziscum!

Yeah, it looks like a trapezoid right now

>not even that good a style of moustache
bit of a pedo tash desu

Ohhh dear patchy beard bum fluff is here, its ok to be angry little boy haha ;p

I like this trapezoid stache, and I think it has a similar effect to the true Hitlet stache

not trolling, seriously like this style

you know how you fags love to find cringey pictures of people on the other side and then meme them as strawmen in your hivemind?

Thats you now OP. Saved.

hahahah a bunch of tumblerinas doesnt compare to me leftard, this is a classic stache

specially this one, please make it go viral with your twitter libtard friends

You reckon you're gonna keep the hat after the Russian shit blizzard buries him?

>nazis
>Russians

pick one

and btw those paintings are really fucking bad

>pick one
why? Never said Russia where nazis. Putin is an authoritarian dictator that persecutes degeneracy, so he does have that going for him.

And real talk for a second: he's fucked. The steele dossier is real. The Alfa bank connection has been established. He accepted hundreds of millions and Russian election interference in exchange for hundreds of millions of dollars and Putin not leaking his piss tape. The shit tsunami is cresting and it's going to be Republicans that bury him.
>and btw those paintings are really fucking bad
yeah probably

>And real talk for a second: he's fucked. The steele dossier is real. The Alfa bank connection has been established. He accepted hundreds of millions and Russian election interference in exchange for hundreds of millions of dollars and Putin not leaking his piss tape.

real talk, you are delusional

>real talk, you are delusional
kek. thats fake news.

spoiler alert he dies in prison

>you are delusional

thats fake news

you guys would be better just using bots.