Went to highschool with this faggot

Went to highschool with this faggot.
I've run into him on a handful of occasions after his Trump rally stunt. We've been to some of the same parties recently.
Ask me anything.

Did he ever seem mentally ill/unstable, or have strong ideological leanings that he revealed?

Does he realize that he will also get fucked by his own policies? Is he suicidal?

For reference I ask because he was with some black nationalists / BLM stepping on USA flag and other cuckery.

Tommy has a tendency to fly off the handle. He got in fights a lot in school, like over little shit. We were in the same theatre magnet program growing up and he was always a huge primma donna; rude to techies, rude to other actors who he felt he had competition with. I'm not sure about mental instability but he has anger issues for sure.

The Black nationalist thing was a recent development. Most of his friends from Marietta are white kids. He went off to Ohio for school and then met all these radical commies and then came back and was basically like "fuck everyone"

Pretty much cut all ties to his white friends who weren't full blown commies.

He's very self hating. I remember him doing a few solo performances which had extreme self-deprecating undertones. I've literally heard him say on multiple occasions "if I don't make it big in the next year I'm going to fucking kill myself"

Bump in case anyone has more questions

I will pay cash money for his current address and a phone numbers.

Any embarrassing stories about him?

I'm not going to dox him but I would like to see Sup Forums pull some shenanigans just to see him lose his shit.

Was he a suspect faggot?
If so how many dicks did he swallow?

He seems very insecure about his masculinity from the videos I've seen of him. Any good stories about him over compensating because of this?

Not super embarrassing I've seen him make an ass of himself while drunk.
Wish I had more.

I hooked up with one of his exes who he treated really badly. He's got a really bad reputation with a lot of girls in my extended friend group for being a user.

Has he ever received a good, thorough ass whooping that you know of? He sure needs one.

He likes to challenge black guys to arm wrestling matches while drunk

What's his best quality?

Post info so somebody can give him a ballistic change of heart.

I have the resources and live close enough to make it happen.

Put up or shut up.

Plenty of times at pebblebrook. He was a skinny motherfucker who got bullied a lot. I think that's why he's so angry all the time

Where do you live?

He gets pussy a lot

That's not very impressive. Says more about them.

Close enough.

I don't believe you

Name a neighborhood. I'm perfectly willing to meet with you in person to discuss possible actions if you aren't bullshitting. I'm not larping.

Who would you say he is most similar to out of the people I went to high school with? Or, if you don't know anyone I went to high school with, what character from a tv show or movie is he most similar to?

What do you mean "who you went to high school with"

I don't know you.

literally who?

Guy who rushed the stage at a trump rally.

Yeah, it was a joke numbnuts. That's why there was a second part of the question.

Maybe it wasn't a funny a joke, but what I'm trying to do is figure out who he is like from my high school, and since you don't know who I went to high school with, I'm asking you to name a character he is similar to. Then I'm going to think of who from my school is most similar to that character, and then I'm going to assume Tommy was most like that person in high school.

Hahaha ok

That's a good question. Can you think of a character who is a self-righteous prick, treats everyone around him like shit, is self-hating, completely rude, and an absolute attention whore?

ahhh cheers user

Regina George?

I don't know, man. You're supposed to think of someone.

Asks him if he wishes he wouldve gotten a haircut before rushing the stage.

Invader Zim, SJW edition

Convinced of his own superiority yet completely incompetent. Secretly self-hating.

Who ?

How tall is he?

What is his life like with the ladies?

I should have known it'd be something dumb. I have no idea who that is

>I hooked up with one of his exes who he treated really badly
son do you know where you are right now

Ho me do you not know who invader zim is? How young are you?

Haven't been around him a lot recently. Seems to get laid reasonably often with problem-haired SJW type fat girls. Most women I know who have slept with him say it wasn't good and that he's a huge bitch.

Yes are you going to call me a degenerate?

Go ahead

32 and a half

Ask him if he decided to be a deluded fag when he realized he looked a bit like Che.

Then tell him his life is a lie.

1) What is his family like?
2) What does he do for a living?

Wow I'm surprised you don't know who this is

What's his end game?

literally who

Divorced parents
Unemployed last I checked.

Maybe he has a job now idk. He's got an apartment and a roommate so he must be doing something. I'm obviously not on friendly terms with him right now.

Either start a violent communist revolution with his shitty amateur films or kill himself before he turns 30

I guarantee I'm older than you, and I don't know who "invader zim" is either.

Some of us don't hang out on Youtube SJW rage channels, or whatever.

link to relevant youtube video?

Nah that's old school Nickelodeon

Whatever. Don't watch it it's a shitty cartoon anyway

Does he do drugs? Which ones?

Is his bed someone else's couch?

Smokes weed. Drinks a lot. Coke a couple of times but not sure if that's a regular thing.

Why doesn't he have beard balm and a beard brush?

Nah he has his own place but I'm pretty sure his mom pays his rent.

Why are you suck a major faggot that you didn't fuck this spic up?

Why not just kill yourself?

Was he ever a wigger? If not, how did he end up a communist slob nigger sympathizer?

No he was always a wimpy theatre kid.

He became a communist after dropping out of Wright State and witnessing "the Ebils of Capitalism"

So is he an actual fag or just some faggot?

Does he win?

He isn't an actual homo, no.

Occasionally. Though he really loses in the sense that he just ends up looking like a tool

It looks like he's winning here tbqh