Bend the knee

Bend the knee

>tfw you are Anglo
>tfw you would gladly welcome british rule if they purged all the mexishits

Fuck off

and yet you want nothing more than to piss it all away by taking mohammeds cock and semen right deep up inside your own asshole?

if anglos were truly worth saving they would be out in the streets removing jews and kebab

That's probably bullshit.

>Tfw Anglos around the world will never unite under one banner and take over the world

>neglects to mention who invented the most important invention of all: freedom
Get fucked commie

Fuck off dad. You've had more time, doesn't mean shit. In my short time I've done a pissload and then some.

Pfft lame parents.

>Yea boi.
Cept Brits sent commies.... I mean sure they have a TV tax and a Flush Tax and a Tea Tax but you know.... They do get to pick their political leaders cept for the Queen.

Brits had freedom since at least 1662

>TV tax, Flush Tax, Im Sure you have more silly taxes.

NICE TRY, KIKE
WE ALL KNOW THE BIG FOUR MADE THE WORLD THAT IT IS TODAY
SO FUCK OFF

What a cuck.

please Britain

its time to awaken

conquer everybody again, all is forgiven

>54% British
>25% American
ANGLO PRIDE WORLD WIDE

AUSTRO HUNGARY

>TRIGGERED

Hungary is famous about giving a lot of inventors, and based scientist to the world compared to our size. BUT NOT FUCKING AUSTRO-HUNGARY

There is no such a thing

When people say white supremacy, it's really just British supremacy. Other kinds of whites are basically honorary niggers compared to us the superior Anglos.

>internet
>computer
>wifi
>all other important modern inventions

All came from Anglo countries. How can even Nordcucks, Medcucks and Slavshits compete?

Better bending a knee than bending your whole spine to the mecca, Achmed.

>bend the knee

???

is it prayer time in UK?

Its listed as Auatro-Hungary becasue it was the only time your country was relevant on the world stage ;)

All hail

stop being non anglo

>54% anglo
>25% more anglo (and german)
>5% grorious nippon

sounds right