This old dude died. How many of you cried?

This old dude died. How many of you cried?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKpZUATRxLo
youtube.com/watch?v=spydtQqxguU#t=19m17s
books.google.com.au/books?id=q2lCAAAAIAAJ&dq=The Grandees&q=Rockefeller&pgis=1&redir_esc=y&hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=tZsVP2WoE9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP claiming ID

im david rockerfella's ghost, ama

Do you still have that squishy lump thing in your eye?

Or did it heal?

How many layers of ice are you under?

David Rockefellers greatest moment

youtube.com/watch?v=wKpZUATRxLo

BEAUTIFUL!

Based Chilean.

Also, his watch hands are pointing to 9 11 in the pic

>Leavw Chile REEEEEeEEeE

Based. And btw, leafs are received the same way. Stay away.

Watch David Rockefeller squirm after being asked about ending the Federal Reserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=spydtQqxguU#t=19m17s

***Skip to 19m 17s***

HAHAHA! He didn't give a shit and smiled the whole time.

GOODBYE JEW
GOODBYE JEW
GOODBYE JEW
GOODBYE JEW

NO MORE CHILD HEARTS AND FETUS STEM CELLS FOR YOU, YA VAMPIRIC KIKE FUCKER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PRESS F TO SQUEEZE OUT A BIG THICK STEAMY LOG ON THIS KIKES GRAVE

You would smile too if you thought yourself a god

Redpill me Sup Forums - how can a guy having such massive resources not use them to find a way to prolong his life beyond the shitty 100 years?

The guy it's really funny.

REMINDER: The Rockefellers are Sephardic crypto Jews (meaning Spanish and Portuguese Jews).

The book "The Grandees - America's Sephardic Elite." Is a rare list of powerful Jewish families in the US, this book was distributed amongst the Jewish elite so that they could identify their own kind in the business world. The Rockefellers are listed in this book (pic related).

Source: books.google.com.au/books?id=q2lCAAAAIAAJ&dq=The Grandees&q=Rockefeller&pgis=1&redir_esc=y&hl=en

They hide it well but they are in fact kikes.

When you reach 100 years of age, I don't think you want to live anymore, even if you could. I think he had enough.

And if thats not enough; just look at the fucker
Literally a Jewish caricature

He just recently had another heart transplant lmao
This fuck wanted to live forever

literally who?

He was born in the 1900s bro and had relatively limited access to technology most of his life.

Rich fucks born in recent years will live to 120+, especially with more widespread knowledge on the health benefits of injecting yourself with the blood of children.

That guy sounds like Joker off Next Friday.

>Calm as you like
>Mentions Ron Paul
>Can see how much heavier he's breathing
>Talks about (((Fed)))
>Heavy breathing intensifies

The body always says more than the face does.

Patriarch of the most powerful family in the US
One of those billionaire "Philanthropists" who pretend to be humanitarian
Also most likely the leader of the NWO/Luminarty/Jewish Elite who run the world.
Literally replaced his own failing organs with childrens organs to keep himself alive.

>replaced his failing organs with childrens organs to keep himself alive

Th-this... isn't true right?

He was a real life vampire
Fucking evil motherfucker

He had 5 heart transplants or something

and yet here we are with this dead corpse that literally everyone is pissing one.

WHAT'S IT LIKE TO FAIL THIS HARD@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we all stop this conceit that he didn't farm organts? Dear God, man.

Not a bit

top kek

no wonder if you know you get enslaved in the afterlife that you made serve yourself in this life

I love Total War: Warhammer though

in a videogame its fine, but i dont want people murder each other for real just because some evil fucks want more money. if the wars at least would have genuine reason, and the people actually knew what they are fighting for, okay, but this is just bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZsVP2WoE9E

i always wonder if best korao is really a shithole like they tell us or is just some random country. the talk about it really reminds me of what they tell about nazi germany that you werent allowed to say anything negative about the government, about the executions via flag cannons and all that stuff is the same like the WW2 narrative, and we all know how close to reality those are