Does Sup Forums Agree Criminals Deserve No Sympathy From the Government?

I'm cop and let me tell you this more and more government support goes to criminals. They are being treated more and more like victims rather than criminals. What I'm saying is clockwork orange is becoming real. I will tell you a little story about me and a guy I arrested.

>Sitting in interrogation room writing down shit before it starts
>I have a plate of mini donuts in front of me
>He's handcuffed to the table and sitting in chair out of reach
>He asks "Can I have a donut?"
>I respond "No"
>He says "Come on I'm going to go to jail for a long time and eat nothing but shit for likely 10 years. At least let me have sugary donut before I go"
>I ignore his reponse
>After I finish the paperwork put down my sheet and say "Let me ask you this, how did you get over the barbed wire fence with almost no rips or cuts"
>He goes "give me one of those mini donuts and I will tell you"
>I pick up a mini donuts and look like I am considering it
>His eyes light up
>I then pop it right in my mouth, say "meh, I'll figure it out eventually" and smile at him.
>His face is a mixture between embarrassment, anger, and disappointment.
>He responds in an angry voice "The other police always let me have them, some give me the entire plate"
>I look at him in disgust for my fellow officers

Why is this whole "criminals deserve more rights" thing coming from. When I first got the job criminals were seen as a danger to society. Not victims.

Come to the US. Police literally can take people's property in "civil forfeiture," asinine policies like "tough on crime" bullshit are the norm, and torture is not uncommon in jails and prisons.

>Where is this whole "criminals deserve more rights" thing coming from
Communists. At least that's the case in Europe. They always push the "muh police is fascist" bullshit

Depends on the crime. A violent criminal that cast off the law to assault another person? Fuck them. Someone who decided "this mans belongings should belong to me" and took them for his own? Rot in a cage.

Someone slapped behind bars for a year for a mean tweet? Now we're in completely different territory

Anything that has been done under obama that causes stuff like this will be quickly removed by Sessions. He will crack down on any sympathy in the justice system.

JUDGE DREDD
U
D
G
E

D
R
E
D
D

This is how cops should be able to operate.

i never understood this desire to be relentless with criminals.
wouldn't the best course of action be to give them readjustment and reintegration therapy to prevent repeat offenses?

>do a crime
>get shit on by the polis
>hate polis even more now
>do more crime

isn't this why the US has a very high rate of repeat offenders, or is it just because they're niggers?

someone redpill me on this

What you're saying is very very wrong. U.S.A jails don't have torture guards have to treat the prisoners like kings. If they don't they will get in legal shit and their safety will be in danger because prisoners HATE mean guards.

Justice should be blind, so yes.
But there is no class of people who you personally are allowed to be a dick to.

That's good. These regulations make a cops life a lot harder

That doesn't happen. I don't agree with hate speech laws but it's at most a fine.

Made me laugh, funny but true.

addendum:
either fucking kill them or lock them up forever then, if you don't want to help them readjust to society, preferrably the former

if you think thing are bad over there, you shouldn't even look at our country.

Questioning justice will get you time in the cubes citizen.

Criminals have different minds than most people. The average person thinks that way but to someone who's a criminal they see that as weaknses. The best option is long punishments so they won't do it again.

Being a dick isn't against the law.

But what if you can give him 15 years instead of 10, when he tells his crap for a donut? That is a good trade-off.

To me the guy doesn't sound to smart. Why would you admit for a fucking donut? It doesn't make sense.

Why, are criminals treated with even more respect in a third world country? That's hard to believe.

Long prison sentences do re-adjust people since they don't want to go back to prison.

Accused criminals deserve decency, not necessarily sympathy, but they shouldn't be treated like complete shit. Real criminals should be treated like shit, and corporal punishment should be favored over jail time for multiple reasons, some of which even help the criminal himself.
Most people are repeat offenders because they can't get a job, have been around other criminals for extended periods of time, or are naturally sociopaths. Some can be helped, but for most that treatment would be ineffective. Sociopaths don't give a shit about other people's suffering.

Cops just like to get as much detail as they can about an event so if this situation ever comes in the future we have everything we need to know. The guy knows he's screwed and just wants to have the taste of something good since he will eat crappy food for 10 years.

>lock up a criminal for a long time among a bunch of other criminals
>soaked in criminal culture
>they are already set on doing crime
>be surprised when you let them out and they do more crime

wew lad

Ah ok, so all information was already available then it makes sense. Thanks

This is exactly my point, jail time fixes nothing. However, you forget that a majority of violent criminals are also sociopaths that would only respond to perceived self interest. It isn't in your self interest to be beaten with a stick.

>Criminals have different minds than most people. The average person thinks that way but to someone who's a criminal they see that as weaknses. The best option is long punishments so they won't do it again.

You understand how detrimental your type of logic is in regards to recidivism rates right? As well as just being flat out wrong. Separating people from society and taking it a step further by making it harder for them to reintroduce themselves into society is nothing but a netloss for everyone involved.

Fuck this thread, I learned my lesson. They all have to go.

>be police in Genève (shittiest, most nignog filled place in Switzerland)
>automatically assume any darkie out at night is up to no good
>stroll by, ask them how their night is going
>one out of two talks for a while and then I let him go
>one out of two just starts running
>oh boy, it's on
>I'm a big guy (4u), former rugby player
>chase and tackle the cunt with all of my 110 kg weight
>bring him in for questioning
>most of the time they did nothing wrong (or at least there is no evidence), they just don't like taking to police
It gives me great pleasure.
Policing is one of the few areas where the lefties have no influence on here.

I am sorry, a large percentage of criminals are sociopaths. So a lot have indeed very different minds. You cannot fix these people. The only way to stop them from damaging society is by separating them. Sorry, but this is just how it is.

No one likes being in prison. Once they come out they just will stop doing crime to not come out. Hard on crime policy works and the only reason we have more criminals is because laws have sofened.

Sorry guys, this is a CONSERVATIVE board.

niggers nig
get sent to prison
get out
niggers nig
get sent to prison
get out
niggers nig
get sent to prison
get out

and the nog cycle of life continues ad nauseam

You're lucky because in Canada the police force is being regulated by Liberal law makers.

The concept I am supporting is ultraconservative, jail used to be a place where you waited to receive punishment. However, I don't think first time punishment for most crimes should be incredibly severe, and I also think there is some truth to "trying to put the gud boi who dindu nuffin" life back on track. If they reintegrate good, if they don't then beat them half to death. If that isn't enough the last time kill them.

>A large percentage of criminals are sociopaths.

Are you larping? Most criminals are either poor people who thought theyd get away with it, or people who had a desire for a crime that exceeded their concern for potentially getting caught. You can go call them degenerate if it gets you off, but the world isnt a mix of
>criminals
>people who arent sociopaths.

But again, I know youre just larping.

You won't learn this from watching John Oliver but the punishment for crimes has been decreasing since the 50s.

Criminals with children receive a payment per children higher than the average federal minimum wage. But, our prisons are literally hell on earth because criminal syndicates control the prisons and turn light offenders in heavy offenders.

How? They threat his life, by making the prisoner family pay for his safety, while also recruiting him under the threat of violence. On prison you're paying your debt to society, on Brazilian prison you're most likely also paying for your debt to the crime syndicate just because you get arrested.

sorry newfag, Sup Forums is a libertarian board

You're trolling on the wrong thread bud

Canadian prisons are pretty bad too but for a different reason. The exact opposite reason really. The funny thing is what makes them so bad is exactly what lawmakers were trying to prevent.

I know, that is why in my first post I said that corporal punishment should be favored. I fucking hate current year man. Do you not know what corporal punishment is or something? Because that is by no means some liberal approach to justice.

Ehm, I have a thesis lying around, which specifically states, that at least 30% of prison population is psychopathic. And of course psychopaths/sociopaths are often poor, they have bad impulse control. They cannot hold jobs, etcetera.

It is in a way, but I didn't mean to get that far into the thread.

The Anatomy of Violence: The Biological Roots of Crime, you should read it. It will do you good.

Get chemically castrated leaf. What kind of sheltered cuck thinks that everyone who commits a crime would have to be literally mentally deranged? People commit crime because they have agency and wants that they allow to overbear their desire for societal cohesion

>No one likes being in prison. Once they come out they just will stop doing crime to not come out. Hard on crime policy works and the only reason we have more criminals is because laws have softened.

WHAT ARE RECIDIVISM RATES YOU STUPID FUCK. Every single thing you advocate for makes criminals infinitely more likely to go BACK to jail.

>conservative board
Because wanting my tax dollars to be wasted on jobs for idiots like you and helping to enable an institution that just adds to criminality and siphons more money from me with none of the benefit of actually helping anything but rather the opposite.

>I am sorry, a large percentage of criminals are sociopaths.

Factually incorrect as the vast majority of prisoners are drug users, and not even most murderers are sociopaths as the overwhelming majority of murders are a one time thing in the heat of the moment. Maybe if every inmate was ted bundy/john wayne gacy/manson you'd have a god damn point.

Then they are just flat out bad people.

Oh look, it's a leaf LARPing as a cop

read:
I needed to walk to my book case. It is an interesting book based on a thesis. Won a lot of scientific awards.

>WHAT ARE RECIDIVISM RATES YOU STUPID FUCK. Every single thing you advocate for makes criminals infinitely more likely to go BACK to jail.
Then why has recidivism rates gone up since the hard on crime policy has been removed dumbass?

>Because wanting my tax dollars to be wasted on jobs for idiots like you and helping to enable an institution that just adds to criminality and siphons more money from me with none of the benefit of actually helping anything but rather the opposite.
I protect people dumbass. The police force employs a lot of high-IQ people that would be unemployed uni grads otherwise.

>sociopaths are often poor, they have bad impulse control. They cannot hold jobs, etcetera.

Jesus fucking christ, you are aware of the common knowledge fact that the vast majority of fortune 500 companies/ceo's and people far more successful than you could ever be are actually sociopaths which is a trait that has allowed them to succeed more than they otherwise would have in a capitalist system you dunderfuck.

Pretty much this.

Its not a coincidence that countries that put a focus on rehabilitation instead of punishment have fewer repeat offenders. Its cheaper for the state in the long run and beneficial to society.

I did five years. What's up?

You are naive in thinking that psychopaths have to be Ted Bundy types. Serial killers are very different from them. They are usually not sociopaths or psychopaths. Sociopaths are usually lacking in empathy, which make them very versatile in crime.

Only the top something, the majority is piss poor.

When your desire overrides your conscious or morality, then more likely than not you are a sociopath. Perhaps it overrides the desire for social cohesion because that desire doesn't exist.
You are getting psychopaths and sociopaths confused. Sociopathy correlates strongly with drug abuse and poverty, though it is usually caused by broken families. They are impulsive and act in the heat of the moment. Psychopathy is a naturally occurring thing not necessarily caused by any one thing or the other. They tend not to be impulsive, they just lack a basic understanding of morality.

I was in prison in Canada for awhile before being moved back to Murica. Hague or something.
The prison was like a 200 hotel.

You're actually very very dumb. Sociopaths are mostly poor hobos trying to scam you a few dollars. This whole American Psycho meme only tricks the lowest IQ people out there. Sociopaths have bad impulse control and being able to control impulses is the most important factor for sucess and how I became a cop.

What for?

Only a small percentage of criminals are sociopaths.

Jesus Christ what is that shit

>lives in a 3rd world country without running water or electricity
>literally a drug cartel country
>more violent than detriot
>has the audacity to speak up about criminal rehabilitation

You just don't want to get the rack when you try to cross Trump's wall.

Canadian prisons are terrible actually. They often use forcefeeding and straight jackets.

And fuck common knowledge, normie. Common knowledge is often retarded.

True, I mixed up the distinction between them. Sociopaths lack indeed impulse control. Psychopaths usually don't, but are just as empathic as sociopaths. Precisely zero.

Sexual assault. I was 17 and made a bad choice in my life.

>fortune 500 companies/ceo's and people far more successful than you could ever be are actually sociopaths
And university dropouts all get rich like Bill Gates

Police cars in Toronto. I'm not a Torontoian I'm just giving you an example.

Well.... At least you regret it, you're in the minority there.

Don't you have clay to give to Russia right now?

Yes. I also believe that most police corps are undermanned, underpaid and overworked, and that rehabilitation of criminals is impossible sort of lobotomies.

> Psychopaths usually don't, but are just as empathic as sociopaths. Precisely zero.
Eh, this isn't necessarily completely true. Sociopaths can become highly attached to something in a murderous creepy way. They still lack basic morals though. This doesn't undermine your point though

Good man. Are you thinking about joining the force?

I was young and didn't understand the extent of my actions. I will say that here in Texas you go through a program where you do a year and a half of group therapy and it helped alot. Just talking about it helps.

Criminals under arrest have been accused, not convicted so that's an issue.

Canada used to have a similar system until a youth gang called the "Skulls" abused it to paralyze a kid and serve 2 days in prison. No that's not an exaggeration.

I AM THE LAW!!!

Most people don't like admitting embarassing things user. If you won't admit you farted in an elevator why would you openly admit a sex crime?

Spy hill, not a bad place.

They make people violent and commit more violent crimes later

doesn't happen yet, you mean.

I don't get how people can watch the world deteriorate around them yet think "this is where the deterioration stops and everything will stay like it is forever now"

To an extent, I believe that some criminals (not blacks or Mexicans) can overcome what they did and deserve a bit of sympathy. Also it depends on the crime etc.

is it true that when jailed for sexual assault, the inmates treat you like scum in prison? i heard that in the hierarchy rapist and child molesters are bottom tier in ranking.

>. Once they come out they just will stop doing crime to not come ou

Bullshit.
Source: I've been to prison twice.

>cop
>won't share donuts
Like pottery

I know that, it's good that you changed though.

But they do use those tactics on people. I forget her name but that one girl was forcefeed and straighjacked

That's not true

The world is getting better and better though. Liberals are just an obstacle.

He can't become a cop without becoming citizen first.

Yeah, it's true. You get beat up and picked on alot if the other inmates find out. George Bush passed something called the PREA act where if you rape or extort someone the you get more time so you don't see prison rape happen very much. Which is good. However, you usually go through diagnostics where they classify you and you usually go to prisions with people of the same crime as you.

Child molestors are but often rape and sexual assault isn't. Each prison has it's own ""culture"" you could say.

Well I'm a cop. I have a high IQ and went to University and studied this stuff.

I didn't even care for the donuts and would have shared them with a crime victim. I just didn't want this scum who comitted armed robbery twice to have it.

There can be no "criminality" without "law," no "law" without "government." Criminals are necessary products of the State.

Also, did you even fucking read Clockwork? They take your philosophy to its logical conclusion; penology applied to the mind instead of the body. The Clockwork State has so little sympathy for the criminal it does not even let him keep his mind

Most detrimental thing about liberals is their economics followed by identity politics.

You however are an idiot and probably advocate for shit like the war on drugs.

depends on the crime I guess, since our government(s) are pretty retarded in a lot of ways

I'd have sympathy for a guy that can't afford child support getting thrown in the slammer, unless he's just a waste (but I'm sure they're not all wastes). Prostitution, the same.

I had this thought recently as well. Tough, aggressive policing is what keeps nuggets in line. Our police forces are becoming pussified on purpose and I think that is to give niggers more free reign to harm us. Our major cities are going to look like Johannesburg soon enough I'm sure.

The clockwork state treats criminals like victims and tries to reform them instead of punish them. The state forces people to watch some Sup Forums tier gore and then lets them out.

The one thing liberals are bang on in is economics. That's the one case where liberalism trumps conservatism. You're a moron and probably a Libertarian nut tho

I had helo from my family and friends. Support was the biggest thing for me. I also searched for God on the inside. It helped me grow. I didn't join a gang and I hung around other educated people. There's a saying in Texas prison. You either come out better or worse. I got out and my old boss gave me my job back. I have stayed for 4 years and I run one of her shops. Been with the same girl two weeks since I've been out. I have a baby coming in November. I went to college six months after getting out. I'm about to trsnfer to uni with a Chem degree. Nothing is impossible with god, family and friends

Just a reminder, people are innocent until proven guilty. Someone who is under arrest and being interrogated is still an innocent man.

Besides, it's obvious OP is some LARPing faggot and not a cop. The police are trained to respect people in these situations because it makes everyones job easier.

You don't normally go to prison for those things. The guy im talking about in my original post was convicted of armed robbery and within a year of getting out tried armed robbery again

....and what of the wrongly accused, convicted?

Develop 1000 channels of shit to show poor people what they can never have then act surprised when they steal and sell drugs to keep up with the Joneses. Is it right? Of course not, but it's absurd to think it won't happen.

t. No go zone
t. Cops run from suspect

UK police are fucking pathetic. Now that you have significant shitskin populations like the US it's probably time to adopt to dickhead police tactics because your faggot cops cannot handle the amount of cultural enrichment your country has undergone

>Well I'm a cop. I have a high IQ and went to University and studied this stuff.

Great fucking argument. If you had "studied this stuff" you would know that for things like drug crime recidivism rates are higher for people who go to prison as opposed to those who receive treatment for their addiction.

>The one thing liberals are bang on in is economics.

Elaborate on the various boons of liberal economics. I wait with baited breath to see how their attempts to stifle free trade and install government backed monopolies is "bang on"

From my experience the armed robbers where some of the more violent inmates. Agg robbery usually pulls a long sentence too. I've seen people get 20 years for it. With Aggravated time you WILL do half, if not 85% of your time.

If found out sexual offenders of all kinds are treated worse in prison. Thiing is, in all decent countries in the world, there is no way for inmates to fiind out why others are in prison. Unless someone brags about their crime no one else will ever know.
If you ask an inmate why he is in prison his response will be something like "a mistake".

One of the first thiinngs you learn as you're waiting to go to prison is don't tell people your crime.