Which race has the best facial structure for taking punches?

>my bet is on niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2008/02/race_and_physic_1/

chinks have wide round jaws and usually quite flat faces.

you need to move the jaw to knock someone out so chinks are best suited to take a punch.

t. expert of nothing

American 56%s

Slavs have the facial structure to take a punch and the alcohol tolerance to not feel it.

hard to hit to because they are so low to the ground.
squatting gives you a good center of gravity

T H I C C

overall I asked for facial structures of different races of men but I was too lazy to find a better picture

Abos, mainly because they retained an archaic facial structure

sage

I still think niggers because they are most aggressive so they must have developed the best structure for taking punches

DO NOT REPLY TO THESE BOT THREADS
DO NOT SAGE.. IT WILL GET YOU BANNED

It has more to do with neck strength than anything else. Re: taking a punch

T. Boxer but now fat

If you watch combat sports, Asians and then Mexicans/hispanics are the hardest to ko

The first person in modern boxing to die in the ring was a Korean guy because he couldn't get ko'd so the other guy kept beating him

The key to knocking someone out is to hit their chin to violently turn their head fast enough that their brain hits the wall of the skull. Asian round faces are harder to do that to, than a white/black with a pointy chin

Obviously a white boi

shit where is evolution Sup Forums expert when you need him

>which race has the best facial structure for taking punches?

Australian aborigenal.

amren.com/news/2008/02/race_and_physic_1/

The skulls of Australian aborigines have characteristics not found in any other race, but common in fossils of pithecanthropus. The bones of the skull are twice as thick as those of any other race (10 mm v. 5 mm), and the skull has heavy frontal and parietal ridge lines typical of pithecanthropus. The teeth and lower jaws of aborigines are also larger than those of other races, and more similar to those of our remote ancestors.

India 0%s

Italians and Irish.

black women obviously, since they live with Tyrone

it also says that blacks have really shitty genetics
are they made by incest or something?

Asians. The flatter your facial features the less likely you will get cut. My boxing coach taught me that.

Basically whitey BTFO

In his case it's involuntary, you tub of grease and lard