Texas teacher bangs 17 year old

Pls be a black student
Pls be a black student
breitbart.com/texas/2017/03/21/teacher-accused-sex-underage-student-grins-mugshot/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Texas
Why is always Texas? It's probably a beaner

>17 years, 17 months, 17 weeks, 17 days, 17 hours, 17 minutes and 17 seconds old
>still considered underage

only in america

Call her anons do your best

It's nothing, attractive teachers should be having sex with students /thread

Nice

>17 months
triggered as fuck

Kill yourself degenerate

Where were all these teachers when growing up

Nice.

Is she Finnish? Something seems off about her face.

Nice.

God damn western women are so fucked up. This bitch should go into an oven

If there were more hot teachers who were smart the student she banged would definitely learn more. I mean provided the atudent became emotionally attached.

It should be mandatory.

Probably a beaner

its never the nerd, the stoner, or the rural farmer boy.

it will always be the 6ft 15-18 year old athletic star, the black buck or the jockey. And its usually the one with the big mouth too because this shit is never under wraps.

noiiiiiice

is it rly all about big dicks for women? how can we compete with blacks when their average size is 8 inches and ours 5,5 inches? literaly impossible to find white woman who hanst slept with a black guy and didnt love it. time to end myself.

The jockey?
The 3 foot tall horse rider?

fucking the good looking kids

>>still considered underage
If he would have robbed a liquor store and shot the clerk he'd be tried as an adult. LE bends the narrative to support their actions.

are you always the same guy?

Uneven mascara application. Or eyeliner, whatever.

>Why is always Texas? It's probably a beaner
Funny, I would have guessed Florida.

no

I don't understand. Why do you want it to be a black student?

is it rly all about big dicks for women? how can we compete with blacks when their average size is 80 inches and ours 5 inches? literaly impossible to find white woman who hanst slept with a black guy and didnt love it. time to end myself.

She has the Travolta look.

Bitch looks asian

ill trust you on that one my burger friend

Are you gay

HAHAHAHA
Sup Forums keeps amazing me

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

lmao..white women.

I just remember that part from the Good Soldier Svejk where he's telling a story about some half-black guy that works in a club getting drafted and how the Russians will capture him and claim that the Austrian's are bringing in their nigger reserves from their colonial possession of Franz Josef land

She looks fuckable

>this shit is never under wraps.

Think about that statement for a while, think about it.

I wonder if the kid had a huge cock?

17 is legal in texas but its specifically illegal for a teacher to fuck a student

wrong on the averages there man, shits bout the same, but jews want you to think otherwise

Poor bastard - he has my pity.

milo got married wtf

Don't imply anything

WHERE THE FUCK WERE THOSE SEXY TEACHER WHO '''''''''''''''''''''''''' RAPE ''''''''''''''''''''''' LITTLE BOYS WHEN I WAS A TEEN

Yes
haha cucked!

Don't k ow what you're talking about, redneck farm seniors always end up hanging at least one teacher together
Fuck, a special snowflake woman who had a psych degree took over the TA course found drunk at some concert in a parking lot by 3 rednecks in their senior year(friends with all of the rednecks because they were all white). Took her back to her plac so she didn't get a DUI or raped and then gang banged the shit out of her because she was into that shit.
She quit 2 months before the school year ended.
I talked to them afterward(two of them had been to school in other states before) and they said it was common as fuck

I thought you central Europeans had big dicks, my polish/Czech friend has a fucking 9 incher, makes my 7.5er feel sad

Her sister is hotter, ask her

>17 months
Anyone knows if pidgeons affect cognitive thought?

>being this much of a cuckold
>actually believing this shit
>actually thinking anybody sane would want to fuck a monkey

>crazy eyes

Who didn't see this coming

rural farmer boy is actually the most likely after the jock

It wouldn't happen to a black woman because you need to be educated beyond grade school to be a teacher.

fuck yea. what a legend

Remember me?
Debra Jean Beasley (born August 28, 1980), better known under her former married name of Debra Lafave, is an American who formerly taught at Angelo L. Greco Middle School in Temple Terrace, Florida. In 2005, she pleaded guilty to lewd or lascivious battery. The charges stemmed from a sexual encounter with a 14-year-old male student in the summer of 2004. Lafave's plea bargain included no prison time, opting for three years house arrest due to safety concerns, and seven years of probation.

>their average size is 8 inches and ours 5,5 inches?
Neither of that is true
And giant dicks is a meme, most women who aren't fat can't fit an entire 10 inch schlong inside their pussy anyway. It also stretches the fuck out of their muscles and if done regularly makes them loose as fuck and it takes bigger and bigger shit to get them off
Its disgusting

Someone please call or text, post results. Send Dik pics etc

every cop was probably saying "nice" under their breath while processing her.

It's always in America

Damn I neeed to smash a milf

I can't think of anything more insulting than being publicly cucked by a high-school kid. Jesus Christ.

This should have been the first post

That would completely fuck my shit up.

small dick detected, stay mad white boi

>nipple piercings

Your boipucci is mine.

>Lockhart High School
Mrs. Lockhart?

fuck off yolo

you'd think more people would pick up on that.

tfw addicted do (you)s
tfw when i contribute i get 1-2 at best
tfw need to post cuckshit to trigger pol and get atleast 10

its always the same guy its been the same fucking guy for the past 2 years ive browsed pol he will never give up

I will give you all the (you)s you want baby.

b-but it's a woman

Pls no.

He's my wifey.

Yes.I seriously think that a percentage of Sup Forums users are people with a cuckold fetish who come here because they want to be shamed.

>past 2 years ive browsed pol he will never give up
hardly, i started with this like 2 month ago and its like once a week, its not always me desu

I would say kill yourself but we know you will at some point.

Sage, reported, filtered.

how can i be cuck when i am gay hm

Nice

I thought 17 years was the legal age in Texas?

This is correct, she was in a position of authority over the student which made it a crime. Also I am sure it violates a morality clause in her contract.

man these kids are so fucking lucky

what the fuck are you feeding your women in america

By making you lick clean a pussy I creampied.

Not fucking much

i would rather clean your dick desu

you mean too fucking much, just look at her. how old is she? i mean she looks like 35, but i guess she is around 25 and already fat face. JUST

do you even have niggers in Cuckoldslovakia?

Www lad

don't listen to all the white boys replying to you, it's just jealousy, pure jealousy. Tell the man he's not manly enough and that their women prefer men of other races and he will go absolutely bananas. It's always works. They cannot handle the truth. The biggest repdill ever. The blackpill.

That's because she is asian

>She's a cheater
Aw man, that means I can't reply to this with "Nice," I just feel bad for the husband now.

That would be good too. Grabbing your head and facefuck you till your eyes roll back and you drool all over my cock.