Hello, Im with the Associated Press

We are doing a feature on anonymous internet posting and its potential benefits and possible dangers.

We thought it might be interesting to see what happens if WE started our own "Thread" here in the political board for Sup Forums.

The story won't be negative unless YOU make it so. We are going into this open minded, and so should you.

Thank you.

Fuck off, your "journalists" are biased pieces of shit.

NORMIES GET OFF OUR BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SAGE

tits or gtfo

Need proofs.

Fuck off cunt.

tits or gtfo

Benefit: you can't sensor speech as well as you could with a nonanonymous site. But your journalists would be very against that.

>Larping as a journalist on a soviet japanimation telegram service
rly makes u think.

sharpie in pooper pl0x

>A live action role-playing game (LARP) is a form of role-playing game where the participants physically act out their characters' actions. The players pursue goals within a fictional setting represented by the real world while interacting with each other in character.

In other words, we need proof, faggot.

fuck off ap nigger. we're full.

Lurk moar, faggot

Out of all the shitty fake news sites out there, kudos for at least being one of the less fake ones compared to CNN and such. Out of all of the corporate news sources that I distrust, I distrust you the least.

prove it

quote me
"AP ARE NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS"

>if WE
WUZ

>"AP ARE NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS"

Incoming ban from mods

get fucked baitnigger

I regularly murder niggers.

ASSOCIATED

let's roll the dice
>"AP ARE NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS"

FUCKING FAGGOT MODS WON'T LET ME CREATE SUOMI THREADS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK MODS

This sums everyone up

where's the proofs

Do you have people who are ashamed about the propaganda they have to produce? Or are you all enthusiastic about it?

Go fuck yourself.

Fucking Nigger Normies

>The story won't be negative unless YOU make it so

Well.. here's the first rule you broke in your (((research)))

Don't tell anons what to do. Were petulant children and we WILL cause a fuss.

fuck off faggot, go suck the dick of your (((boss)))

We love democrats they pay many here very well to drum up and pretend to be nazis

Wow, won't be negative unless we make it so? B-but you guys have always been positive to us.

SSSAAAAAAGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!

consider allahu akbaring at a part where all the other presses are and ridding the world of the foul cancer that you and every other news agency is and then not reporting on it because someone said allahu Akbar and that's insensitive to the moderate beheaders

Gas the kikes! Race war, now!

Good luck with that.

> going on Sup Forums to do """journalism"""
Strave nigger

PROOF OR GET OUT FUCKING NORMIE!

Wow what a coincidence I am with Reuters looking to do a story on news orgs doing stories about the dangers of the internet. Can I get a quote?

Hello news man

You must present proofs of your supposed identity or you will be largely ignored.

AP ARE A BUNCH OF LOSER PUTOS

CHUPAN MIS HUEVOS

VATOS LOCOS 4 LIFE

Normies make no requests of Sup Forums. Nice try Sup Forumstard.

KUNTS

Fuck off faggot

hi reuters we all have a blacked.com subscription

lel kill yourself faggot

Hitler did nothing wrong

Quote me faggots

>1 post by this ID
Show yourselves, APnigger.

>1 post by this ID

FUCK OFF AP NIGGERS......GO SUCK ON YOUR KIKE BOSSES COCK!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

dont do it its a trap

Wow, what a coincidence! I'm with CNN looking to do a story on news orgs doing stories about news orgs doing stories about the dangers of the internet! Can I get a quote?

Leave us

GO TO HELL LYING JOURNALIST SCUM

Kys

>AP

FAKE NEWS!

A day will come in the future when all of your kind are killed in the street.

*headshot*

1 post by this ID

read the rules fag.

NORMIE PUTAS, PUTAAAAAAA DE MADREEEEEE

Noticias falsas

take the bogpill you fucking faggot

AP ARE NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS

The story won't be negative unless YOU make it so. We are going into this open minded, and so should you

First mistake or troll
In any case
REEEEEEEEE go to reddit or Facebook you normie

Reasons I hate niggers:
>They smell
>Violent
>Skin colour
>Their volatile nature and dark skin colour they have perfectly adapted to robbing you on dark streets
>Stupid as fuck
>Their race has contributed nothing to society
>Victimhood mentality
>WE WUZ
>BLM
>GIBS GIBS GIBS
>Literal monkeys
>Ugly as shit

this list is not exhaustive

>1 post by this id

>1 post by this ID

>won't be negative unless YOU make
FUCK YOU

That's incredibly racist. I'm literally telling on you

Hilter was right......quote me AP niggers!

Ya'll deserve the gas chamber with the rest of the Lugenpresse. You contribute nothing and are loosing what power you had on this Earth, and that a a good thing, you've hardly used it to help the people at large. Call us back when you crowdsource an airstrike against ISIS.

dubsget this journalist is real and their article on /pol makes front page of CNN

> unless YOU make it so.

The situation: You don't know shit about us, so you want us to do your reporting legwork for
you. If we don't play nice, you'll shit on us.

Red glasses perspective: You're quickly becoming irrelevant, and not helping you
would both show this, and through triggering your negative story, make you even less
popular.

So, in conclusion: Fuck yourself, niggerfaggots. Your time in business is coming to an end. Do
the right thing and evacuate your physical buildings, then burn them down. At least this
way, the insurance money could partially fund some pensions, for a while.

>How are you doing, fellow goyims

Liberty trumps security, you commie faggots.

>Inb4 this post is quoted with [sic] after your typo to make you look silly

HITLER was right......quote me AP niggers!

>AP ARE NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS

>Lefties unironically believe the holocaust happened
>MUH 6 BABILLION

If I had my way I'd be allowed to execute every one of you lying kike shilling fucks. I hope your loved ones get raped relentlessly.

And this is John Miller. Prove it.

I do have a question. How can most press be okay with the fact that you are spreading propaganda manufactured by the highest elites, of which there are only a few who control everything, propaganda with an agenda behind it ( the refugee crisis for example which is mostly young men who come to Europe to do nothing but destroy), that agenda that will lead to the obvious destruction of western Europe, and the abdication of complete control of citizens by a one world government? The complete shutdown and removal of freedoms such as free speech and free expression, and we'll as personal protections from criminals, all for the sake of saving someone's feelings from being hurt, how do you guys go along with this shit, and your okay with it?

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG!!!

SCREENCAP THIS AND PUT IT ON THE NEWSPAPER!!!

So how does it feel to be finally outed as completely irrelevant and a fake news spewing propaganda piece for marxist politicians around the world? To be humiliated in terms of reach by pretty much every random faggot with a youtube channel? We know what you are and what your kind has done for over a century and we don't forget or forgive.

>top kek for the nice bait post though user, being fake, fake news, now that"s meta

...Yeah shitty troll is shitty...Post credentials faggot.

Does the so called alt-meme actually oppose conservatism?

shekels and kiddy booty.

>possible dangers
Sounds pretty tyrannical to me.