This is what living in nyc is like if you were ever curious

Shitty day at work, help me out anons.

Make me laugh

stop posting this skank you fuckin creep

who is she

Niggers

(Say it in the S-E-G-A voice)

Hey, I've seen this faggot too!

Sup neighbor. I haven't been able to stop laughing at that pic since I saw it.

Damn. That's kinda sad...

That has to be a joke

Being this new

That's not funny
It's very fucking sad

>almost 20 posts in and still no PAiNTaRYa or however the fuck it spells its name

Stop using him as a reaction meme. He's a Scottish "comedian" and a leftist cuck

>ylyl thread
>first two posts are cringy as shit and not funny at all

the @kfc is obviously fake but is the fried rat real at least?

some r9k attention whore. south korea eliza bro should be banned for spamming every thread

At 00:25 Seconds.

youtu.be/BNLMLWfhlPo

bitches like this like to talk about how terrible their life is and how they suffer from various forms of psychopathy. Fucking radioactive.

That nigger made a big deal out of it but when kfc asked to turn that "rat" in, he never did so im assuming that was all fake.

someone needs to stop teaching or selling these men to use makeup so they cant pretend they look anything like women.

How did Sup Forums essentially become bizarro tumblr? Literally triggered by someone whose political stances you don't agree woth.

No,it's not his politics, he's just an all round cunt...

and I disagree with him.

Like the gay guy who wrote fag on his own cake and then blamed the store?

Have I just gotten so ronery my standards have dropped out or is she not that bad looking

kek

This is sad.

That's actually really depressing.

>We don't have to walk near each other in public if you don't want to be seen with someone like me

Fuck man...

fuck you man

No chicks gonna feel sorry for basement dwelling 2/10 neets, so why you feel sorry for her?

Heh, pretty much. When that fried rat went viral on jewbook, people on there were able to look at it closely and eventually it was debunked to be another chicken. Fucking niggers man...

I'd probably go to that nigger's party

GO BACK TO FUCKING TUMBLR AND KILL YOURSELF

This is the lamest fucking cringe ylyl thread I've ever seen on here.

Cmon man.. this just sad. Atleast this nigger is a productive fella who has a job and pays his taxes.

birthday? ignore it, it is just design the make intelligent people feel lonely and retarded people accepted....

REEEEE YOU KILL YOURSELF FIRST YOU CIS FAGGOT
GRRRR IM SOOOO MAD

I'm better than women

h-help

>need two hours to hunt whale

almost died

I don't get you fucks. these threads always exist but when I post tinder pics of my pro trump qt and how I pick her up, you all get mad saying it isn't politics related and the mods ban me

pic related. fuck you pol and fuck moots

What is this meme called?

hahahahahah yeah like you wouldnt want a peice out of dat ugly shrek looking ass

>Implying +80% of women don't look like this when they're not wearing two pounds of make up
WEW

Hahahaha

Is this considered irony?

It's a funny shirt, saying men can't be funny, worn by a man.

>snapchat
>fat girl angle
>all that makeup

you got a real catch there user

Oh dear god I recognize that. That's the renaissance festival in AZ, tons of cringelords from the universities.

This is the type of chick that will finger your ass while deepthroating you, and then make you a sandwich after you jizz down her throat.

You could do worse.

Worth kidnapping and ripping xer organs

Lol, saved....thanks bro

Idaho's worst at being influenced by the government. How is this bad again?

Because she's a human being desperate for the company of other humans? Is this one girl responsible for how fucked most women are? No. I read that she did find someone, so that's something. She actually has a decent body too.

Is that Brittney Venti?

>Brittney Venti.jpg

The assessment of Scots is painfully true. The part about the SNP gave me a good kek though.