At what point do DNC members get arrested for treason?

At what point do DNC members get arrested for treason?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-GgRdjwdvc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's nothing treasonous about shitposting on Twitter.

Get ready for Mike "Fruits to Vegetables" Pence

This isn't treason but it is profoundly stupid

It's just some babbling nigger, nobody cares.

Democrats are immune to the law system.

Truth hurts doesn't it?

fuck bois

impeachment for what exactly?

Hurting their fee fees.

>it's treason when they say it about someone I like!
Way to lower yourself to the level of oversensitive liberals.

were Republicans calling for the impeachment of Obama a month into his first term?

Were Republicans outright lying about Obama to set him up for impeachment?

>woman
>nigger

Progress fucking sucks.

Um, I know you Repuglicans aren't the brightest bulbs, but you were saying that he shouldn't even be allowed to run for president based on the claim that he wasn't born in the USA made with no evidence by idiots like Dump. Meanwhile, McCain literally wasn't born in the USA. Sorry if you don't like a taste of your own medicine sweetie.

>At what point do DNC members get arrested for treason?
I believe that it is them acting like Trump. He tweets retarded shit sometimes, I think you should try it Nancy Pelosi.

No one believes a politician when they can be quoted. I don't know that Trump is a politician yet, but hopefully he corrects the size of the fed.

>were Republicans calling for the impeachment of Obama a month into his first term?
Yes?
>Were Republicans outright lying about Obama to set him up for impeachment?
Well they've yet to produce evidence of fake birth certificate whatever shit. Maybe they really believed it to be true but then so do some of these stupid libshits.

>but you were saying that he shouldn't even be allowed to run for president based on the claim that he wasn't born in the USA made with no evidence by idiots like Dump.

Funny since that entire debacle was created by hillary and the dems. Try again.

>Well they've yet to produce evidence of fake birth certificate whatever shit. Maybe they really believed it to be true but then so do some of these stupid libshits.

The not american claim and birth certificate were put out by Clinton during the 2008 primaries.

Git yer facts str8 m8

Let them keep it up man. They got liberals lathered into a frenzy over a totally bogus conspiracy theory. The longer they're focused on that shit the better.

>Bill Clinton was "Impeached"
>Literally nothing happened

Trump is first. He actually is a traitor.

>impeach Trump
>military goes haywire, refuses to obey
>country falls apart
>pedophile politicians burned alive in their homes

They can go for it.

btfo

Silence, slut!

It doesn't matter who started, that wasn't the topic.
You asked if republicans were calling for obama's impeachment a month into his first term and there totally were, now you're just moving the goalposts.

If you just want to shitpost then go ahead but I'm not going to be a prop for your mental masturbation if you don't want to actually have a conversation.

Maxine Waters has been making outlandish statements for decades. Saying criminals dindunuffin, to sucking commie Castro's dick.

But honestly, who else would you expect to represent the cesspool that is LA?

Mike "it's just a phase...I mean 3 phase" Pence

Oh right, another one of Trump's baseless claims he threw out there to cover his previous lie. Of course you bought it without a second thought.

Why can't we just forgive and forget?

youtu.be/-GgRdjwdvc4

No congressmen or senators were demanding impeachment

We're not comparing dem and republican VOTERS
we're comparing office holders.

MFW when I read all the shareblue posts.

Half chan has been fucked for like 2 months now.

AAAHHH WHY DOES EVERYONE CONFLATE IMPEACHMENT WITH REMOVAL?!?!?!?

IT SIGNIFICANTLY TRIGGERS MY AUTISM.

pretty sure you can't get arrested for breaking no laws there kiddo

Obama said himself he was born in Kenya. It's in his books.

His birth certificate is fake. And Michelle has a someone else's social security number

>3:23am

Madman

the claim was a little more than baseless buddy

niggers belong in a Zoo exhibit, they are holding public office, this is why Democracy will always fail. America is getting near the end. Liberal fascism will rise and then another revolutionary war will occur.

What are you, underage? Do you have Alzheimer's? Do you not remember the Clinton campaign starting this in 2008?

queen nigger is really pushing her luck next election.