What Now?

I just finished watching The Greatest Story Never Told;

What now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces

Cry with me OP. It's okay, let it out.

Prepare to lose friends and have a general depressed feeling 24/7 knowing that 99% of people dont understand you

Read the Unabomber manifesto & Oswald Mosley: The Alternative

i'm keeping my views to myself, until the time is right

How long is that film? I wanted to watch it for very long time

nearly 6 hours.

here you go, little goy

youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk

good job u just watched nazi propaganda

>leaf

step 1. recognize that this film is also propaganda.
step 2. compare this propaganda with the propaganda that has been shoved down your throat for your whole life
step 3 look at various mainstream and alternative sources
step 4 come to your own educated opinion about WWII and Hitler.

good user, never reveal the level of your knowledge

a fucking leaf

on step 2

Id have to disagree, this movie shows both sides. Everything in it isn't pro nazi. Compared to the propaganda everyone learns in school this isn't even close to the extremeness of that. The material in school doesn't say 1 bad thing about the allies and doesn't say 1 good thing about the nazis. It's absolutely completely one-sided (mostly dramatic BS w/ no primary sources) which this movie is not

I think its easy to interpret this as propaganda because of how extreme the other side has been all these years

Keep going you silly fuck

You horrendous looking moot. You really make me wanna vomit. The putrid shit that comes out of your gaping asshole of a mouth just activates my almonds. WTF is wrong with (((you)))? Oh, that's right you're a fuckass with your grandpas old shriveled cock shoved down your throat. Now listen up you stupid son of a bitch, we were having a great conversation up until you started spouting off spitting the jizz leftover from your dads dick. Get your fucking act together and just mutilate your living condition.

Its quite interesting that ideology can produce propaganda more than 60 years after it was "destroyed"

This. It's literally 6 hours of "Hitler wasn't really a bad guy," something like an hour and a half of which is Hall of Cost debunking. It's all true to an extent, but still.

Don't consider it a final redpill, but rather introductory material to an alternative train of thought.

what are we going to do about the rash of leaf-on-leaf violence, Sup Forums?

Become a productive member of Sup Forums

Kys

>self proclaimed females should show their breasts or leave

Some chicks have dicks though goy. going to need to fix that part

Watch it again

b-b-but I need to sleep

MAKE POL GREAT AGAIN!

Purge all jews and lolbertarian faggots.

Now you can watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

i'm already redpilled on 9-11

>tfw Mein Kampf - Audio Book shows up in your youtube recommendations

Can someone give me a cliff's notes of it? I don't think I'm autistic enough to watch all those hours of footage

I know that feel bro.

Its worth it. It really is.

hitler was the good guy, allied forces committed war crimes, the holocaust is fabricated

Can some user share me the link to the full TGSNT Documentary?

post about it on an American underwater basketweaving degree forum

There is a torrent of it, but you can also stream it off their website for free in 15 minute parts. That's how I did it, took me 3 days but about the 20th part is when it really took hold of me

You're ugly, yellow star.

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

but you are already autistic to close you eyes

at least I'm not a fucking wog

Go away David

youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk

You don't have to watch it. You must be exhausted from the day's work. Just sink into your chair and breathe deep. Become comfortable.. it's nice, isn't it? So sleepy! Let's take a good, long nap together.

J U D E
U
D
E

You get others to watch it. If everyone who watched it got 1 other person to watch it then we would win.

Take a day to reflect, then comeback. You'll feel your nationalism rises from reservoirs you didn't know existed in you. Then take the ultimate redpill and accept the past is in the past, but the future can still have a happy ending. Also, a piece of advice, don't be one of the stormweenies that blame everything wrong on Jews and just bitches about how Hitler would have brought paradise.

now you must become the next fuhrer

Now check out communism at the backdoor. Its old but the message holds up. Its four hours but cut up into 15 min segments.

It IS because of the jews though.
Not sure if Hitler would bring a paradise though.

trust me, i'm not THAT autistic lol

Danke.

now you disavow Hitler because he was a manlet retard who destroyed Europe forever. Also, despite the reality of genetics and ehtnicity, Race is a social construct, and caring about race is pants-on-head retarded.

Now grow out from totalitarisms

wew jude

Paradise doesn't exist.
All we can do in our life is work and fight for the preservation of existence of our race/tribe.


Hitler would have gave us this.

>Race is a social construct

GET OFF THIS BOARD YOU FUCKING RETARD

Back to jerking off and waiting for something exciting to happen.

It is though. This should be extremely obvious, but I'll spell it out.

For a long time, Irish weren't considered White. Now they are considered White. Another glaring example of the unreality of Race is attitudes toward Jewry. Many people consider Jews to be white, while all the hardcore nazis say they aren't White. That should easily convince you that it's a social construct.

Who knows, maybe in the future Turks and middle-easterners will be considered white.

Ironically true

Wait for the sequel

...

White doesn't mean anything. It is a term for the ignorant. One must specify by European tribe such as Germanic or Celtic or Italic, ETC

As such jews are a non European and thus a foreigner that must be either deported or vanished in some other manner.

not an argument, retard.

your frankfurt school is showing

another non-argument. Maybe you should actually think about your views rather than relying on memes if this is the best you can do.

and dont forget niggers, spics, and arabs

completely ignores the one person making an argument.

gtfo jew

Stop saying not an argument you fucking jewfaggot who the fuck do you think you are? Go look yourself at the mirror you shlomococklover.

What happened to me except I'm forced to be around these people because sports so they're still technically my friends. I do feel like no one else understands anything though

most Jews are at least half European

A foreign element is always going to identify as the foreign part AND be perceived by others as the foreign part.
This is how race mixed people are.

The jew as the Original Foreigner will out of natural self preservation always be at odds with ethnic nationalism and seek to destroy it in favor of at least civic nationalism or at worst out right globalism/communism.

>The Greatest Story Never Told

never gonna give you up

And it's weak minds like yours that they target

All you people who think nazism was great are complete fucking morons

Nazis arrest people for simple jokes. Nobody respected Hitler or the nazi party. It was a joke party and everyone in Germany knew that, save party members. Read books about people who served in the military in Germany at that time. Nobody liked Hitler or his henchmen bevause they didn't know what the fuck they were doing

Göring fucking threatened the luftwaffe every time they were defeated in some battle. Ya good going, guys. Smart. Threaten your pilots with infantry service if they don't do exactly how well you want them.

Literally everyone there HAD to listen to the nazis. They were laughed at by normal Germans

Astonishing non-knowledge you got there

Eh, nope. Read lots of books by the German's account, something you haven't done. Read 'A HIGHER Call'. Explains just how down syndrome the leadership in berlin was. Doubt you will though cuz you're too busy masturbating to Chinese cartoons

I dont watch anime, I am only on this board because I cant voice my opinion in a German forum legally - the "freedom" you talked about x)

>don't be one of the stormweenies that blame everything wrong on Jews and just bitches about how Hitler would have brought paradise.
>unironically using the term "stormweenie"

Fuck off kike.

Jew or Cuck exposed. GAS HIM

baited. Just proved your autism.

Jew or cuck exposed. GAS HIM

Allies were in the wrong side of history, that much is obvious. Jewmerica still Jude, you little puppet.

That makes them half jew, still a jew, still a dishonorable parasite.

If we are to actually be logical and relative about this- no other people on earth at that period were more devoted and supportive of their government/leader at that time than that of national socialist Germany.

So right away you are wrong.

As well regarding the luftwaffe they were the most capable airforce in the world and Goring was quite an amazing leader alongside Hitler to create this record seen here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_flying_aces

> Germany pre Hitler was a mess. Germans were suffering from the treaty of Versailles.
> Hitler fought the banks. He kicked them out of Germany and used a barter system to trade, while creating money that is controlled by Germany and not the banks.
> that economic model takes Germany from one of the poorest European countries to one of the richest.
> bankers fear that this system will spread and they will lose their hold.
> they push a regime change in Poland. The one installed starts to mass murder ethic Germans. They did so knowing Hitler can't ignore that.
> he warns Poland to stop but Poland ignores it.
> he invades Poland. He knew they want him to do that because France and England would declare war on him and defeat him while he is fighting the polish.
> he makes a deal with Russia (ussr) to attack together so he can speed it up.
> by the time France and Germany are ready, he wrapped things up in Poland. He out maneuvers the French and British.
> after taking France he could have wiped out the British military (propaganda, no way to know so, also the Brits aren't a pushover). Instead he sues for peace.
> the bankers make sure that the situation doesn't resolve peacefully.
> holocaust didn't happen. Jews died from allies bombing supply lines, and disease spread.
> bankers won. Allies were tricked.

You help Poland not make the same mistakes and finish what Hitler started

>HAD to listen to the nazis. They were laughed at by normal Germans

normal Germans = traitors | KEK

Oh dear, we have a retarded person on board. Someone didn't pay attention to the documentary at all, I guess you made your mind way before watching it, eh?

So it sounds just like nazi Germany. They executed a munitions worker for telling a joke about Hitler. Thays the kind of Germany you want? Where you have to be afraid of what you say bevause you could face an SS firing squad?

>Race is a social
The left is just another religion trying to ignore the truth evolution and science has discovered. "Everyone is equal because my good feelings want it to be"

Also you do realize that Hitler always drove around in an open car? His government had the biggest support of all German governments in the 20th century and maybe in our whole history.

I talked with my grandparents a lot about that time and excuse me if I prefer their word to your (((books)))

>so right away you are wrong
No. The only devoted people to him during the war were ss and party members. Everyone else hated him you fucking dolt. No German flying axe supported Hitler, his agenda or his party. Steinhoff, stigler, Galland, etc., all the flying aces literally.

>Canadian education

Hitler wouldn't order someone killed for such a thing- that is what Stalin did.

If people were beaten or worse for being disrespectful of Hitler it was entirely out of the peoples choice to defend him willingly. Due to how devoted they were this could be violent.
Hitler did not need to do such things because he was capable enough to make the people devoted to him as he was a remarkable speaker and thinker.

Meanwhile " leaders" like Stalin and other commies have to kill people to force them to like them.

please post proofs for that allegation.

Also it was wartime in a total war.

Your government suspended constitutional rights during wartime as well so what is your argument?

Can this little cuck shut up? What are you even doing in pol Jewmerican?

A

Nazi propaganda isn't watchable. No propaganda is watchable. It's called think for yourself, you monkey

Ya and he was almost assasinated, by his own officers. Ffs, General Galland almost executed göring with other flying ace 'traitors'

pic related loved Hitler and was an ardent antisemite even after the war and joined the socialist Reichs party which was banned.

He also helped to organize weapons for right wing groups and smuggled Germans persecuted by (((you))) out of the country.

He is also the highest decorated ace of all time and all nations.

Kys

Obviously they did. They believed in the cause much more than a Russian believed in communism, or an American in whatever it was they were fighting for uhh freedom I guess even though they were allied with commies.

Allegations by German officers is proof enough, especially when multiple people state the same thing, and when it's literally history

Yeah just that those officers werent freedom loving democrats.

They wanted to instate a junta. Their fault was that they didnt understand that the allies didnt want to destroy Hitler but Germany.

They were mainly cuckservatives Hitler alienated in the early 30s so they released their anger at him then.

Killing him didnt do anyhting. They killed alot of good fellow soldiers and family fathers with their little plot though.

Now you need to realize that it's too late for the american continent.

Post ist

I'm of Scottish decent, monkey. Go get arrested for downloading cp, faggot nazi cocksucking Hitler lover

FUKCING

>think for yourself! even though it requires thinking for yourself to possibly end up actually looking at the most banned political ideology ever you need to think for yourself and just follow the ideology laid before you from birth through schooling!
>think for urself man stop looking at banned political ideas gosh thats so conformist

IF HITLER WON WW2

No USSR (the Soviet government murdered millions of its own people during its 70 year reign)

No cold war (without the USSR)

No Communist Eastern Europe/Iron Curtain (when WW2 ended, Eastern Europe fell to Communism)

No Red China and Mao's subsequent killing of 40-60 million Chinese (the USSR created favorable conditions for Mao's Communists)

No Communist North Vietnam (both the Soviet Union and Red China aided Ho Chi Minh)

No Communist Cambodia and Pol Pot's slaughter of 2,000,000 Cambodians (Red China aided Pol Pot)

No dividing Korea into North Korea and South Korea (the Allies split Korea after WW2 ended with North Korea becoming Communist)

No Communist Cuba and no Communism anywhere (Hitler was the world's most fervent anti-Communist)

Liberalism and multiculturalism wouldn't dominate Western ethos (both are Jewish creations and both have always been heavily promoted by Jews)

No Cultural Marxism and no political correctness (these are social engineering tools which came out of the Jewish think tank known as the Frankfurt School)

No third world immigration into Western nations (Jews wouldn't be in power positions to craft and force through liberal immigration laws)

No depraved filth on TV, in movies, etc. (because Jews wouldn't run Hollywood)

No widespread pornography (Jewish lawyers and Jewish activists were the main challengers of anti-obscenity laws, under the guise of "freedom of speech")

There would still be prayer in public schools (Jewish lawyers were instrumental in banning prayer in public schools under the guise of so-called "separation of church and state")

No radical feminist movement (Jews such as Betty Friedan, Sonia Pressman, and Gloria Steinem were the key drivers of radical feminism)

No Israel and the problems it has brought the US, and the immeasurable misery it has wrought on Palestinians

*Full Must-Read Article: immigration-globalization.blogspot.com/2011/10/if-hitler-won-world-war-ii-we-would.html

You watched jewmerican's propaganda for years, got told what to hate (national socialism), who to hate (hitler/nazis) you indoctrinated prat. That's the exact opposite of thinking for yourself.

You think I instantly accepted everything pro-national socialism I hear without questioning it? It's called balance of facts, without it you can't ever search for a neutral truth. Something you're obviously missing Mr. MURICA.

Explain to me what exactly you're supposed to learn from a youtube video. At best I imagine it will just give me hours and hours of independent research I'll have to do on my own time just to verify that I'm not plummeting down the stormweenie rabbit hole for nothing.