FBI wiretapped Russian Gambling ring at Trump Tower

FBI starting to make up BS stories now to cover their asses?

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/fbi-wiretapped-russian-gambling-ring-headquartered-at-trump-tower/ar-BByyp2z?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/story-fbi-wiretap-russians-trump-tower/story?id=46266198
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate you fucking Trumpanzees so goddamn much. You got played, just accept it and move on with your lives.

Trump will be impeached within 6 months

Russian mafia boss still at large after FBI wiretap at Trump Tower

abcnews.go.com/US/story-fbi-wiretap-russians-trump-tower/story?id=46266198

>Quick! Make up a plausible excuse to wiretap Trump
>Say no more

If he's not impeached, do you promise to kill yourself for being such a fucking moron?

I wonder if the author has any bias against Trump.

2011-2013 no less.

BS stories on top of BS stories. The Russia BS is getting a lot of mileage out of it

If he isn't, can we genocide the likes of you?

It's 2017 user, the media has no bias :^)

It's been proven multiple times by CNN and MSNBC that Trump colluded with the Russians to win the US election
>Hurr fake news
>Muh deep state
>Muh Pizzagate
>le Hillary is ebil

You fucking faggots wouldn't know truth if Trump shoved it up your ass. I can't wait 'til this board is liberal again, and all you alt-right stormfags get BTFO by Trumps impeachment

you and she fucking lost!!!!!

show proof

>CNN
>MSNBC
>proven (opinions)

How many shekels did you make for this post?

>Meme responses

Every.Fucking.Time.

I really hope they're having fun with this, because all they're doing is setting up the next 10 years of Americans ironically blaming Russia for everything. If Russia ever becomes a real threat, good luck with people believing you.

just asked for proof faggot

>FBI starting to make up BS stories now to cover their asses?

>how is acting illegally cover their asses?

spying electoral candidates is illegal

I hate you fucking Liberals so goddamn much. You got played, just accept it and move on with your lives.

Did you miss the part where Flynn was forced to resign because he was in bed with the Russians?

Trump's entire cabinet is nothing but Russian plants and you don't give a shit because you think his twitter count "epic bantz". You fags need to grow up.

Sure thing (((user))).

All things aside, faggot, whats step two if you faggots ever got him impeached. Assuming, you know, a republican congress goes through with it, and we throw him out.

The you have Pence. And a united republican party with a mandate.

I think liberals need to realize: Trumps the only thing keeping you from the policies you demonized since Romney in 2012. He's the only part of the "mandate" that isn't in complete agreement with the rest.

they REALLY want a war with russia, so they can move muslims into our countries while we die overseas fighting fellow christians.

>P-PLS BELIEVE ME GUISE!!!!

Your fake news has no power here, faggot. Go fucking kill yourself.

liberal tard

It like they just rolling on a random event table

Trump tower is an apartment complex. Trump is now responsible for everything his tenants do?

>you will never be part of a classy yet seedy high stakes gambling ring full of colorful characters

I've always wanted this

so I guess you didn't want to respond to this . Or would you rather believe the the epic bantz are an actual problem that "progressives" should actually care about.

>[Autistic screeching]

BOO

yes like Jack Ruby

>Did you miss the part where Flynn was forced to resign because he was in bed with the Russians?
You mean how he met a Russian ambassador... As a US senator and not a Trump campaign rep.?

>It's been proven multiple times by CNN and MSNBC

Wow very reputable sources there.

>Things I disagree with are not reputable sources

Nice logic

Seriously, kill yourself if you think either of those are trustworthy now.
Also, explain to me how this is "in bed with russians"

Who cares about gambling?

>flynn was a senator
jesus christ do they make you wear a helmet to go outside?

General, politician, whatever, sorry.
That doesn't make my point any less wrong though, the media is just grasping at straws to try and take down Trump and it's all bullshit.

he wasnt a politician at the time. he was retired and taking money from foreign entities.

if you dont think that was a problem then I guess the CF is a-okay right?

>Literally lying

>animefag
>trump
MAKE ANIMU REAL AGAIN!!!

I hope you kill yourself tonight.

>plant spying devices in Trump Tower to spy on Russian mob
>a few years later just re-purpose with minimal effort them to spy on candidate Trump and/or his campaign members

Next they'll say they were still collecting information on the Russians and any collateral collection of information was unintentional.

This does not help the FBI.

fpbp

Gwdy mms or didn't happen

>All things aside, faggot, whats step two if you faggots ever got him impeached

How does an individual citizen or a political ideal go about impeaching a president? I'm asking because you are retarded

I think it's telling; the lengths dems go to discredit someone. They use all kinds of nasty tricks to get voters on their side and push their fucked up agendas.
So when the other side wins and not them, dems think the other side is doing even nastier tricks than they are.

No, fuck you faggot. Calling me retarded for saying "you faggots" instead of "the democrats" the route you want to go. Address my fucking point. Being smarmy faggots lost the democrats this election.

Why do any of you think Pence would be better for your "progressive values"?

>No, fuck you faggot. Calling me retarded for saying "you faggots" instead of "the democrats" the route you want to go. Address my fucking point.
First of all, be more mad, faggot. Second, congress decides impeachment, and it's a Republican lead Congress right now you fucking degenerate.
>Being smarmy faggots lost the democrats this election
sure thing kiddo.
>Why do any of you think Pence would be better for your "progressive values"?
Because pence is a politician with a long history of serving the public and Trump has literally 0 experience in that regard, and it is showing. Who are you quoting btw?

Basically this. Leftists are communitarians which makes them highly susceptible to groupthink so they naturally assume their opposition must be taking orders from an authoritarian leader because this is their natural animus

It's classic projection

b-but drumpf s-said