Aftermath_death of Rockefeller

Boys Who is she and What power level is she at?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/katiasavchuk/2017/03/21/david-rockefeller-maria-franca-fissolo-worlds-oldest-billionaire/
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

C'mon, man! That's a fucking lizard. Tell me that doesn't look like a lizard.

Forbes made article about her hour ago and its been taken down instantly.
It said she was now the oldest billionaire living. Is she in control now?

lol.. this is real, they deleted it

forbes.com/sites/katiasavchuk/2017/03/21/david-rockefeller-maria-franca-fissolo-worlds-oldest-billionaire/

Bump. Somebody got archive?

>Bump. Somebody got archive?

she looks fucking creepy, what the fuck

>forbes.com/sites/katiasavchuk/2017/03/21/david-rockefeller-maria-franca-fissolo-worlds-oldest-billionaire/
Maria Franca Fissolo, the Italian widow of the man who built the company known for Nutella, is now the world’s oldest billionaire at age 99. Billionaire philanthropist David Rockefeller was the world’s oldest billionaire before he passed away Monday morning. He was 101.

His passing came just as Forbes released its annual list of the world’s billionaires. Forbes ranked Fissolo, who has a net worth of $26.2 billion, as the 29th richest person in the world. She is also the world’s fourth richest woman.

Fissolo is the widow of Michele Ferrero, whose Italian company Ferrero Group created Nutella, Kinder Chocolate, Tic-Tacs and Ferrero Rocher. Ferrero passed away in 2015. The couple married in 1962. And the company hasn't left the family. Their sons, Giovanni and Pietro Ferrero, took over Ferrero Group as co-CEO in 1987. Pietro passed away in 2011. Giovanni still runs the company today.

The company was formed in the 1940s when Michele Ferrero’s parents, Piera and Pietro, turned their pastry shop into a factory, according to the company's website. In the 1950s, Ferrero grew the company outside of Italy, expanding to Germany then France. Now, their factories are all over the world.

DING DONG THE GOBLIN'S DEAD

I don't think she looks like a lizard. But then again I'm very, very tired. Aren't you? it's getting so late.. so sleepy! Take a good nap user, you've deserved it!

One down, how many left to go?

Does this mean that they've finally gotten around to using the ole heart attack gun on some high profile people?

Will the globalists start dropping like flies now Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

user is from burgerland. they have different timezone you idiot

I just hope Soros will drop soon i really dont care about the other jews

>i really dont care about the other jews
Nice try, Jew. There's no escape. You could've prevented all this by killing your own and remain in good graces with the goys, but no.

Now you reap the fruits of your silent, but treacherous consent.

We'll take what we can get.

There are hundreds ready to take hos place, plus the old cunt was way past senile for about a decade now

Goy, goy, goy she's a human just like you and me! Relax

You sound like you've been posting all day long. Take a break user. We will cover for you while you sleep! Find a comfortable and breathe deep... feels nice doesn't it? Feel how sleepy you're getting? It's okay to close your eyes, you can always come back later!

man, it's like... right at 9PM EST the sleep bots kick into high gear

you're replying to a bot

but why would there be sleep bots, what purpose would they serve?

Sorry Im smashed drunk and this sleepy meme fucking cracks me up

Just go to sleep. We will tell you tomorrow. Its late. You've had a long day. Just lay down. Yawn. Sleep is good for you.

Is it me, or does she resemble Larry Silverstein? Are they related?

Holy sh**. I thought David Icke was nuts. Photo confirms. Reptilians DO exist, they're all old ass money grubbing elitists.

>David Rockefeller dies
>very next day the economy starts to collapse.

Coincidence Sup Forums?

It's already 2:32, babies must sleep

Yiff in hell.

cross breed of lizard and ayy lmao