GEN Z WILL SAVE THE WORLD

GEN Z WILL SAVE THE WORLD

Other urls found in this thread:

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dang

>Generation Z(yklon)

Hopefully...

Mariujuana is holding gen z back in that graph (Gen Z wont oppose marijuana)

They're Muslim.

>t. britbong

You're in for an enormous shock.

>same sex marriage, transgender rights, and dude weed lmao
WOW BASED GEN Z THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS FACING WESTERN CIVILIZATION! HA YEAH MAN THOSE ARE TRULY THREATS, UNLIKE BLACK THUGS AND MEXICAN CRIMINALS! OH MAN, I BET THEY HATE "ISLAM" LIKE TRUE REDPILLED INDIVIDUALS! OH MAN I BET THEY WILL SAVE THE WEST AND TOTALLY NOT GO BACK TO LISTENING TO NIGGER RAP AND STARING AT THEIR PHONES WHILE WHINING OVER DEPRESSION OR ANYTHING!

indeed
would've been radically different numbers had they not said the m word

>You're in for an enormous shock.
indeed
will be radical to see you fuckers and the Dearbornites

here is the link to the study

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

>gen z is the only shitskin
subtle

indeed
what?

Plenty of people hate marihuana though.

Remember HWNDU? Remember all of the non-white anons? When will you realize that social conservatism isn't exclusive to the white race?

Who even cares same sex marriage, transgender rights and marijuana? Aren't all of these literally nonissues compared to the other shit going on right now?
The whole liberal bullshit regarding these topics are answers to a question that never got asked. It's probably a good thing that Gen Z doesn't eat that shit up, but without answers to other problems we won't be able to turn the tides

>literal nonissues
The incremental deterioration of the moral order that was the foundation of your society for nearly a thousand years is always an issue.

This is the most retarded post

are you the same German user who was the OP of this blackpill thread? Because if you are I'd appreciate it if you went to the

I'm not and I don't even care enough to read the OP of the thread you linked. All that pill labeling is autistic as fuck.
If you truly believe that same sex marriage, transgender rights and marijuana are the biggest issue your country is facing right now, there's no way to help you folks.

the fuck is gen z

Maybe i'll just be bullshitting here but I'm not that convinced that gen Z is as conservative as it's made out to be.

I'm one of the older ones in gen Z (1998) and I can hear the same shit from my piers that's being spurted out by older people because of the teachers and news channels shoving shit like the gender wage gap meme, girls being smarter and better than boys instead of equals and 'transgenders don't have a mental illness' down our throats all the time. These are mostly gendered and mental related problems like the graph shows and doesn't have too much to do with economical views. Many of my piers though, especially girls for some reason seem to be strong believers in cultural Marxism and are all for immigrants. Maybe that's just nothing more than them posting that they can shelter some of them in their house to gain likes from friends never doing anything about it.

We've grown up and matured with terrorist attacks happening around the world but have also experienced some good things from other cultures from meeting people around the world and the internet.

I think as gen z get's older most will be somewhat liberals but less extreme than they are now.

I live on an European island with a population of 300.000 though so I imagine gen z being different in North America than here though.

Reminder that Gen Z is by far Le Pen's largest demographic.

Those trends will probably keep going in the same direction.

>piers
Sweet Jesus.

I would not be surprised if the Jews orchestrated another world war right when most of gen Z is qualified for the draft.

hahah fuck, sorry. My English is pretty bad.