CALIGULA IS NOT MY DOMINUS!

CALIGULA IS NOT MY DOMINUS!

HE IS BUT A GIMP AND A FOOL!

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

HE BEDS WITH BEASTS AND DWARVES A RECENT FORUMGOER HAS TOLD ME!

There wasn't any vote for Little boots. His uncle just left him an empire.
But he loved his sister.

HE IS BUT AN ATHENIAN BY DAY! BY NIGHT, HE SWEARS TO EGYPT!

Caligula is great. He made his horse a consul because he know the senate a bunch of useless garbage

BRITANNIA *IS* THE SENATE

I support our Emperor Caligula. He's a man who grew up in war he will have the level head and steady hand to lead us

He hath colluded with the vile Goths to usurp this most august position. He is but their pawn!

Caligula best emperor.

I would gladly join the military to fight Poseidon.

Caligula, you mean the Emperor that was so bad that he squandered a 2.7 Billion dollar surplus in a year, then went on a campaign of purges and murder to steal assets to try to fund his poor empire?

Didn't he also push an entire section of the coliseum into the gladiator pits with lions for fun?

*fucks aunt*

I kinda like the guy

*fucks sister*

He seems like a decent guy

*fucks dog*

I say we give him a chance

I shall not invoke false oration, former Gaiuskin supporter. Beholding his Carthage is going to be akin to the circus at its bloodiest, lol.
But jesting aside, we cannot allow him access to the Greek fire.

NAY! This is the ranting of a common plebe. There is no evidence that the Goths were involve in the selection. And even if they were, are you suggesting the noble patricians somehow had their votes changed?!

>tfw sending your entire army to raid the beach for seashells

>Dominus
>not Princep
You fucking pleb.

I say ecce homo! Where there be wisps of smoke, shall it come from no fire?

Let them hate us, so long as they fear us.

Took the words out of my throat

Caligula is Roman period you fucking tard.

that was jew lies

Are you suggesting a bunch of backwater provincials in a literally "where" corner of the Empire somehow have the ability to influence imperial thought? What manner of foolishness is this?

It appears the Republican disease has re entered the Senate.
>taken away and fucked to death by Caligula's personal rape-horse