How come this guy endorsed Hillary and then got paid 25 Million by CNN? Seems like a strange coincidence to me

How come this guy endorsed Hillary and then got paid 25 Million by CNN? Seems like a strange coincidence to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8somKTXx88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He got them (((connections)))

I liked his new Samsung commercial
youtube.com/watch?v=I8somKTXx88

Good god he's fucking ugly as fuck. I pray to god he doesn't have kids. How the fuck could you ever reproduce if you knew your kid would likely be as fucking ugly as you? I mean Jesus Christ. How could you love a child so ugly?

god I never heard of this fuck till this election and now I have to see his ugly fucking face and stupid haircut every day.

He has kids, his wife is fairly hot though so hopefully they got her genes, she's a total spoiled bitch though.

>that face
very punchable

Who the fuck is this future baked good?

He look like one of those old timey Bolshevik Jews.

he is so insufferably ugly

how can any self-respecting person even look at his face for longer than two minutes jesus christ

agree 100%

>OP's picture

Ugliest fucker to ever exist

he looks rearded

Cuz he's a turbo fucking kike look at his shovel hit face dude

>he looks retarded...

nah m8, just jewish... oh...

get back to your cave Losco

Who is this guy and why is he famous? What does he do? He looks like a guy Steve-O and Chris Pontius would buttfuck in wildboyz

so fucking ugly

This ass clown went full retard for Hillary and sure as shit the money came rolling in.
BTW Hillary was looking to dump money on the most popular youtuber a the time of his Pro Hillary Anti Trump ad.
That's why Hillary wasn't up 50 points in the pols.

Whats wrong with his face

oi woll boe votong for hollory clonton

judaism

>implying clinton had anything to do with his paydays
He's a leftist jew with connections. Don't compare him to goys.

On the h3h3 video he said Hillary paid him $4mil, he knew he was going to get backlash.

Juden genes in overdrive

he looks like he already got punched a thousand times