/scg/ Saving Chile General - Remember to contribute Edition

Welcome to /scg/
These threads are for the discussion of Chilean Politics and the South American Cone in general

Our goal is to use memes to influence our people into voting for the future of this country

Quick rundown on Chilean Politics
>Cultural Marxists (Left-Wing) from left to right
Alberto Mayol - Fernando Atria - Ricardo Lagos - Alejandro Guiller - Carolina Goic

>Right-Wing and ((((Right-Wing)))) From left to right
Sebastian Piñera - Felipe Kast- Manuel Jose Ossandon - Jose Antonio Kast

>Summary of /ourguys/ (until proven otherwise)

>Ossandón.
Cleanest one yet

>Felipe Kast
Dropped for being pro degeneracy and having tumblr tier opinions

>Jose Kast
Most likely will fail, revealed his power level too soon (Came out as pro-pinochet)

>Piñera
Most likely would sell us for a few shekels, currently under investigation

Remember to post your candidates and a quick rundown for them.
>Party
>Ideals
>Background

Sites to infiltrate

taringa.net (comments + creation of communities)
chw.net (current events and politics sub forums)
antronio.cl
jewbook (we have to decide the groups first, and also create our own groups)
ditto with twatter

Do's and Don't's
>Recuerda usar el inglés para que todos se puedan integrar, y también por el respeto a la página
>Always engage in conversations
>If something happens in the news, be television, newspapers or online, discuss it here
>Never reply to trolls or shitposters, specially if they're argies
>NEVER reply to trolls or shitposters
An example is an Argie trying to get in arguments about race
>Please refrain from flooding the thread with Pinochet jokes,le helicopter meme, why is texas a country now and such.

Everyone who wants to contribute is welcome

>Resources
Pastebin:WIP
>Cnn on Ossandon
youtube.com/watch?v=_oQYgSwCZdU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rb-OTYtnpME
elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2010/04/25/ossandon-defiende-a-karadima-y-fustiga-a-cardenal-errazuriz/
elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2014/11/06/los-kast-en-los-crimenes-de-paine/
elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2016/02/29/la-agresiva-estrategia-del-gobierno-y-el-pc-para-ganar-la-batalla-en-redes-sociales/
youtu.be/rxcd3YbICdc
youtu.be/qTLBYBnRjAU
youtu.be/wEE27h1SURg
youtu.be/2nIxnoUZ8YI
youtu.be/qZId1CVFrw8
youtu.be/lri4ZUZJVrU
youtu.be/BkZyZwE5aRM
youtu.be/p85I_OWrFjM
youtube.com/watch?v=mU-SudfGqo8
elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2016/10/03/revolucion-democratica-y-giorgio-jackson-desmienten-donacion-de-millonario-de-ee-uu/
biobiochile.cl/noticias/nacional/chile/2016/10/03/revolucion-democratica-reconoce-aporte-de-fundacion-perteneciente-a-magnate-estadounidense.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=ofxR94toLnE
youtu.be/67iiYx9xRjw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrés_Velasco
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolás_Larraín
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The rules of the thread remain the same as always, however, I'd like it if some of you could stop getting in arguments about race, cucks and who annexes who, I hope you could contribute information about your candidates for user's pic

I'm here. Someone has the image of Greatest Chile

B Y R E A S O N O R B Y F O R C E

You forgot to put the link to the other threads

Don't forget this guy (the one who hates terrorists, not the faggot)

Hey OP. It seems we don't have the momentum to sustain a permanent general yet, so don't be disheartened if it doesn't work out sometimes.

Alo reposting.

youtube.com/watch?v=rb-OTYtnpME

>5:07

>Interviewer: "He (Kast) speaks of a destructive leadership...(referring to Ossandon)"

>Ossandon: "Of course. What happens is that I'm going against the elite, against those who fund him, against his friends. They're also my friends, but they don't fund me, that's the difference. Because of that I can speak freely. I mean, I've never seen him in the parlament presenting a project about [lists series of scandals and corruption], they stay silent there, why do they stay silent? Then when I mention it 'I'm a traitor', 'I'm destroying'... no no, I'm BUILDING. This country has been destroyed by those who play dumb on these matters."

Literally the Don.

The last thread I made got 3 replies, the one from yesterday is another one.

Anyways, I'm sorry for coming late with the general, I'm sick and needed some rest, I did try to make a thread in the afternoon, but again, 3 replies, so I just went to sleep.

If you guys want Commiefornia, you can have it.

>Ossandón.
>Cleanest one yet

PEDO APOLOGIST

elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2010/04/25/ossandon-defiende-a-karadima-y-fustiga-a-cardenal-errazuriz/

> Kast

Shady Past

elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2014/11/06/los-kast-en-los-crimenes-de-paine/

>Piñera

Already Failed in his first term.

>Annexing California

Dropped

we will take your shit holes if you help us to take the rest of the shit holes

>greater Chile
>not just having argentinian patatonia and tacna
I dont fucking want California

Jose is already on the list, user.
I'll add this one to the pasta
Will also add the thing about Ossandon.

Thnaks guys, this is the knd of contribution the thread needs

I swear to God if any of you starts to reply to trolls larping for (you)'s I won't make anymore /scg/ threads

Axel Kaiser is our true guy.
He literally has the pepe smug on him.

>Wahhh no perfect candidate

Ossandon is most likely /ourguy/, but there's no way he wins.

If you're sick get some rest and work on the meme weapons instead, also get a tripcode

The communist party of our country have their own ShareBlue be alert!
elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2016/02/29/la-agresiva-estrategia-del-gobierno-y-el-pc-para-ganar-la-batalla-en-redes-sociales/

DISLIKE THESE SHITTY CONGOLOMBIAN PROPAGANDA

youtu.be/rxcd3YbICdc
youtu.be/qTLBYBnRjAU
youtu.be/wEE27h1SURg
youtu.be/2nIxnoUZ8YI
youtu.be/qZId1CVFrw8
youtu.be/lri4ZUZJVrU
youtu.be/BkZyZwE5aRM
youtu.be/p85I_OWrFjM

This is the ONLY Chilean Trump, and (You) Know it.

(((((Farkas)))))

>$50 pesos has been deposited into your account.
>thanks for correct la wea

Ivanka is married to (((Who))) ??

Oh right. You forgot

the other I tried to fill this, if someone else want to include Piñera and Felipe Kast be my guest

The old Murrieta dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=mU-SudfGqo8

He's a lot less jew than trump.

Who watches open tv?

This, it's going to be a bother eventually.

Also Revolucion democratica.

>Who watches open tv?
normies and poorfags

What do you guys think of Frente Amplio (Giorgio Jackson's party)? I've heard that they're apparently even worse leftists than commies themselves, but they could prove useful to divide the votes for left candidates.

That said, I was told that there's a real chance that they could get the most votes period in the first round, which is sorta worrying.

Ossandon is defending the guy claiming he's innocent, it doesn't really make him shady, though it certainly is big ammunition for the opposition to smear him with guilt by association. vaguely reminiscent of the KKK/Trump deal.

>Tacna
Over the dead bodies if the arabs that live here

>normies and poorfags
Aaand those are easily brainwashed.

Anyway the real question is...who watches (((TV)))?

>Frente Amplio
Who are their candidates? last time I checked Alberto Mayol got rekt in a debate between Felipe Kast.

I have a copy of "The art of the deal" right here, for years.

You guys are pushing the WRONG candidates.

Ossandon: Karadima's Friend, from the city of Puente Asalto... That guy is a puppet. Controlled Opposition.

Kast: Establishment. Kast would be like a conservative snake (in the closet) like Pence

Piñera: a walking meme. The only guy with some credibility, but long time friend with Bachelet, and from a family that's DC.

Your focus is wrong...

None of them are outsiders like The Don

No one is sure if Farkas is running or not, even then, he would instantly win, literally everyone knows him for his good deeds
Thank God I cut my normie tier social media.
I'm not voting for a fucking meme again.
Give us a quick rundown.

(((Revolución Democrática))) and in just one day.

Funny thing... both happened the same day:
elmostrador.cl/noticias/pais/2016/10/03/revolucion-democratica-y-giorgio-jackson-desmienten-donacion-de-millonario-de-ee-uu/
biobiochile.cl/noticias/nacional/chile/2016/10/03/revolucion-democratica-reconoce-aporte-de-fundacion-perteneciente-a-magnate-estadounidense.shtml

>What do you guys think of Frente Amplio (Giorgio Jackson's party)?
Backed by Soros, so yes I would say he is probably near the final boss.

I have a friend in Jackson's party and the clinic.

I'll give you as much info as I can get, but I'm not helping you elect another retard that plays with dad's money to win an election.

Just in time.

user, I don't make these threads to be a /ptg/ tier circlejerk
If someone throws shit at someone (and with a source) I'll have to add it, we got to have our politics clear this time, we can't handle another Bachelet
>Nice meme to

How good is chile, hermanos? i'm thinking about visiting the place, do you guys have a good history and culture?
how the left is going? and the right?

The three guys were financed by Soros, also Giorgio Jackson appears in a interview in Open Societies.

I read today in the newspaper that Chile last year had the first growth in the economy since 2009.

Is that true? It directly contradicts this MSPaint I have seen around.

Good things are one thing, and he's certainly a philantropist, but I'm not ure he has the skills.

>We're actually gonna be against a party funded by the big jew himself

Well, fuck.

No, let me rephrase that.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What are the Giorgio's plans? Is the clinic filled with leftist?

Bring Bunda

Is Kast really a Canada-tier liberal or he's just pushing that meme for virtue signaling to young voters? I really believe the guy is a closet conservative.

Your probabilities of dying will drop dramatically

can be real if the other countries are worse than us.

Also look at this guy talking english:
youtube.com/watch?v=ofxR94toLnE

Here's a quick rundown
>Economy is based on finite copper and nothing else
>Inmigrants are taken as muh poor opressed
>Our culture isn't celebrated very often, except on september 18
>We're under mass shilling by (((them)))

On history
>Kicked the rest of the south's ass single handedly
>Had a dictatorship that started the helicopter meme
>Best political memes since Donald
>The left is cucked
>The right is corrupt

Salu2s mi amigos.
Aren't there like english infographics for your candidates other than quick rundowns posted here?

Also, posting this music that reminds me of chile
youtu.be/67iiYx9xRjw

Haven't we been on bad terms recently? That with some of your companies selling us rotten meat and then getting mad at us for stopping to buy it.

Idk y, but of those I prefer Kast...perhaps because he is a tall nord with 9 kids?

It should be easy to defeat them...commies are retarded af, contradict themselves, mske shitty memes, shitty propaganda, and don't even know well their (((ideology))). We have to take advantage of that + our past + the example of the USSR and latam commie countries.

Then who do you think is /ourguy/ ?

kek

We have no culture, we have a history but you can google that shit up I mean come on bro.

Visit the south if you want to see beautiful places, also plenty of people that speak English there.

Google torres del paine, its not just mountains but beautiful lakes too, and waterfalls, and ice shit.

There is a wooden fort nearby too from where the anglos came and raped the local natives here.

Could be real, remember last year is 2016, not 2015
Even then, it's depressing, isn't it?

Cant we just revive Chile's NatSoc movement? They had some people until they tried a coup and failed

Frente Amplio is a real danger my dudes , beware of that woman beatriz sanchez.

Btw i don't want to have piñera as long as he have poblems with the laws ...that's not the great chile we want.

What's /chilepol/ opinion on Parisi?

A turbo autist made this yesterday, I'm asking for quick rundown, and he says He'll add them to the graph

Remember that shareblue is here and they suck. The chilean commie version should be evem worse, and may only scream "muh corruption" "muh cuicos" "gibz da money". Camila Vallejo is an example, she is now a deputy and does nothing and wins them millions per month...BTFOing her should be easy af.
Also commies have bad reputation here.

You! remember It's current year

Yeah but since 2009? Meaning Piñera had no growth in the economy? And thus discrediting the image.

I ask because I don't know if I should post the image again or not. I read the news in LaTercera.

And yes, the devil himself has his nose upon us. So we REALLY have to win this election.

Remember that nobody thought Trump would win, so we could have a chance of memeing JA Kast. Also with the shit that Bachelet is doing and the immense disapproval we could swing the pendulum with someone really conservative like JA Kast

Giorgio will go outside as a third party helped by the humanists, they will reject the nueva mayoria until the second round, where they will support Guiller and ensure goverment positions, same thing the PC did the last election.

The Clinic it's the left core.

Parisi it's a car payment dodger.

It's complicated after the massacre of the seguro obrero building, the party never recovered, not even during the Pinochet years, currently people from patria y libertad still hate the right.

(((La tercera)))
Literally using opinions on articles
Anyways
You graph says that in 2009 we had economic growth
So did the newspaper

Tell me more, I have no idea what you are talking about.

How could we be natsoc? Chile for Chileans? What about race? If we remove the race quota we would just be fascism or nationalism.

We dont have much time left, we dont have any support, Sup Forums hates spics, and we cant use meme magic since we dont have much shitposting power, if we're going to win this, we need to do this as soon as possible, start making the memes and OCs, translate aldready existing pics, we need to send them to normie places

>That blue line pulled out from your ass

This graph is fake as fuck its been debunked already.

Has anyone heard of Acción Identitaria? Any thought?

For background:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrés_Velasco

For Memes, and since Farkas isn't running:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolás_Larraín

i live in masterrace são paulo, in here we have ROTA

Natsoc is pride in your own culture not bashing others inferior like the meme ((they)) taught in school

Oh, so they are trying to cuck him, got it. Because the last real growth was in 2013, at the end of his term. And yeah I was aware La Tercera is fake news.

I dont know, I heard about them, that's it, but I think they could be like Plinio Salgado more fascist than NatSoc

>we don't have much shitposting power
>implying

well, if you don't then you should post here more often.

What happened with today's event ??

(Piñera at the park doing some public shit)

If the left gets Noche de Brujas to play on their side, we're doomed, that's enough to buy the people

Anyways, here's the plan.
>Create disposable email
>Use disposable email to create facebook, twitter and such accounts
>Select a candidate, the lesser retard.
>/scg/ becomes /PresidentXGeneral/
>Use weaponized autism and propaganda on normie social media

Literal who's.

Somedays I doubt people can separate what they believe from the memes.

The left started a #piñeradelincuente or some shit like that trending on twitter

Hitler believed that Taking pride in your heritage and culture is much different than having contempt for others.
He even said that the Orientals we're superior on terms of culture to whites
Mksuthink

Actually AI is small but is copyng the identitarie stuff from italia anda france , not bad , but our identity is shit tier "respect the rodeo you commie"

anyways AI could be /ourgroup/

If i remember well. I grow like 0,1 in nov last year an then it go down again :D

Fucking bachelet.

Natsoc has no relation to race? I thought it was pride in your own race, not culture. While Mussolinni was pride in his country, which was fascism, not nat soc. I'm confused kek

>>The left is cucked
>>The right is corrupt
Kek, same situation in brazil
our only hope is bolsonaro, aka we are fucked

oh yeah, big corrupt Friboi, we are in full damage control right now, everyone got a bit scared because of it

bumppppp

>Sending troops

Where?

Of course
I told my friends everything Sup Forums taught me, the holocaust, the Boers getting killed in Africa, jews, NatSoc, everything, they didnt believe me, they just laughed about it and kept watching shitty kikebook memes

On the immigration front, it might be useful to find some dirt on colombians. With some luck their crime rate and IQ starts showing already.

On the Nueva Mayoría, make their submission to the communist party's chimpouts loud and clear, with some heavy hitting redpilling on Communist Russia and most specially Venezuela. Venezuela should be used as a terror weapon, a boogeyman to put doubts in the hearts of the people who are already fed up with Bachelet and therefore her party.

Regrettably, it would be wise to not even mention Pinochet for this campaign. Hate for him has been so ingrained in the general public that even otherwise reasonable people could be lost because of his name. That's why Kast has serious trouble in my opinion.

Of course, we shouldn't deny him either, since loyalists are a good base to acquire votes. The elderly will be our allies and the youth our wiorry, since our generation Z is quite behind compared to the one in the northern hemisphere

This. The normies are too brainwashed.

Araucania

HEY WHAT DID YOUR PRESIDENT MEAN WHEN HE THREATENED CHILE YESTERDAY?

You are not supposed to drop the red pills like that. It must be in a gradual, normie friendly way.

>Kek, same situation in brazil
our only hope is bolsonaro, aka we are fucked

Stop doing that communist "foro de Sao Paulo" shit then. They literally gather in your country to plot the next Cultural Marxist narrative to push in Latin america. Last time was "Free Healthcare and Education", we are still fighting these useful idiots in Chile that want everything free now

>Dropping all the redpill at once

You're doing it wrong m8, its a slow process, make them agree with initial basic premises, and then deduce the redpill from those premises, they feel like they own discovered it.

You are really twelve right Baker?

In Chile, voter are OLD PEOPLE, and you are pushing the wrong candidates with a rhetoric that doesn't work in Chile's political reality.

I'm an old guy and I can tell you how this work

>make them agree with initial basic premises
Like?

i love when people get in the thread , but a part of me says that at the end all the ideas will never happen

We have to find in facebook groups like Venezolanos en Chile, i know one about Haitianos but i think there's one about venezuelan, i'm sure they're gonna help us this time.

What is wrong with the rodeo. Really these SJW jumping in the Rodeo. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you think they would care if you told them piece by piece? Besides, now its the time, we cant go back in time, we must tell them the truth about negroes, their genetically low IQ

Something simple first. Like "taxation is theft"

>muh animal rights
They are kinda right though, rodeo is too old school, like animal circuses.

Any good chilean book/film worth reading/watching?
Here in brazil we have some cool literature and poetry

I finished my cup of tea, I'll head to sleep soon and hopefully I'll breathe properly tomorrow
Tell me now, does anyone here know how to bake threads?
Just so you can keep going.

No, I'm autistic.
I know that our people are apathetic to politics, user, but we can hope that Gordis was a lesson to them so they finally vote for once.

>"taxation is theft"
I thought we were going by the fascist way, not libertarian